Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be home by about half 11. What on earth does she do all afternoon

Reactions: 3
Why does she need to have steak for lunch??! She then has a main meal for dinner too no wonder she can't lose much weight there's no need really is there.

I reckon Charlie's Mum watches the vlogs in secret calling Jane a bleep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its like 2 full main meals i notice a lot of people on sw do this i tend to not even bother having lunch i just dont fancy it most days

Reactions: 3
Why does she need to have steak for lunch??! She then has a main meal for dinner too no wonder she can't lose much weight there's no need really is there.

I reckon Charlie's Mum watches the vlogs in secret calling Jane a bleep 😂😂
"How I clean my dyson" REALLY?? Do people actually watch this rubbish?!!!
Treating her subscribers how she treats her husband! What a total twatwaffle she is ... 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes so desperate to move away from sw content she wants to do how she cleans her dyson bloody well done janey your be out by christmas at this rate well done 👏👏

Reactions: 2
The latest video is so bloody boring I’d rather watch her stuff her face with 8 rounds of chips and her chatting a load of tit 😭
I don’t want to watch someone clean their hoover for 20 mins 😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Totally agree. She seems to get a pleasure out of talking to Him like Dirt. TBH, I don't know what the Hell He sees in Her, He could do so much better,,,,,

Think That's died a death now though, hasn't it? I was active on that thread for ages, but it seemed to dry up over the last year or so. That's how I found Tattle. Someone on another GG thread mentioned it. Gotta say, this is soooo much better than GG

Why does Jane smell everything? It's beginning to piss Me off.
Elaine has a thread on here too, soooo funny

Just the same as elaine12jones 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Has Jane actually lost any weight? If I’d been on a diet as long as she has I’d be a stick by now.
The way she talks about/to her husband as well.
Also shocked to hear she’s only mid 20s and Charlie’s not even 30 yet???!
Live a little guys. You’re only in your 20’s and you have no kids yet! You act like you’re in your 50’s with grandkids. Rebel a bit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s a relief for a moment I thought it was a how to clean your hairbrush 😂
Don't give her ideas! Not only will it be 'how to clean your hairbrush', it also opens up 'how to clean the tools you use to clean your hairbrush' and so on...

• Haha
Omg have u noticed no more daily vlogs so werid how she has done a 360 completly in her content she only stopped sharing when she was struggling

To me on a grown woman it’s a bit dated? On little girls when they’ve had their hair washed and plaited at night... yes! But someone her age? Just looks daft! And not keen on the eye make up, I thought those flicky bits were a thing a few years ago???! 🤭 Just doesn’t suit her! Scrape it back... stick it in a bun and put your nighty on!! That’s the Jane we recognise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.