Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth does she have the audacity to even turn up is beyond me , unless she is totally honest and admits she had put on everything she lost and more and has a serious binge eating disorder, maybe then she would be relevant otherwise it’s a total joke ... Charlie on the other hand has lost loads more and kept quite a bit off and is losing again so if anyone should the platform it should be him... JD Gammons putting the CON in Slimcon πŸ˜‚
Yeah Charlie has kept a lot of weight off, when you look at his old photos he's done great. I bet Jane is seething πŸ˜‚
Yeah I think this year's will definitely be a big con πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
therwise it’s a total joke ... Charlie on the other hand has lost loads more and kept quite a bit off and is losing again so if anyone should the platform it should be him... JD Gammons putting the CON in
Charlies done great with the weight loss - but could you imagine him giving a motivational speech at slimcon ?? Everyone would be asleep within seconds ! 😴😴😴

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlies done great with the weight loss - but could you imagine him giving a motivational speech at slimcon ?? Everyone would be asleep within seconds ! 😴😴😴

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh god imagine!! He's a lovely fella but zero personality or charisma lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never thought about that when I noticed Patrick had put a video up. Surely Jane won't be speaking at slim con this year, what would she say??! Lol.
I think she is down as a confirmed guest though πŸ™ˆ
One of the other confirmed quests is another lady who hasn’t been following slimming world for a long time. She now just eats healthy and works out .

Reactions: 3
I had her on once and my hubby said god she’s talking to him like a bit of tit πŸ˜‚
If Charlie has any sense he should get out now ,he already has to put her shoes on for her , gonna be a hoist soon to shower her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I had her on once and my hubby said god she’s talking to him like a bit of tit πŸ˜‚
If Charlie has any sense he should get out now ,he already has to put her shoes on for her , gonna be a hoist soon to shower her
...And a wheelbarrow to push her around in! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't worry guys - according to her video it's only 33.5 syns for the whole cake.

Bet she licked the plate afterwards too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Pictures of her as a baby today.... cute Jane but that’s not gonna make me buy you lost 15 stone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Since when has it been a thing to celebrate a 10 month anniversary? Lol we know you got married last year Jane! We don’t need reminding every five mins! I know it’s the only exciting thing ever to happen in your life but it wasn’t exciting for us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Bloody hell πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Since when has it been a thing to celebrate a 10 month anniversary? Lol we know you got married last year Jane! We don’t need reminding every five mins! I know it’s the only exciting thing ever to happen in your life but it wasn’t exciting for us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just imagine how it will be for their first anniversary in a couple of months time. Of course it will be a good excuse to have another week or so off plan! lol

I bought a Minky and I didn't like it, I bought another and I still didn't like it!! Oh Jane you lighten my mood every day

What does "Mukbang in the car mean"? I don't particularly want to see them do any kind of banging, in the car or otherwise!?
Oh no, don't put that thought in our heads lol😳 When I saw the Mukbang thumbnail, I thought maybe it was an old vlog as they were really popular a few years ago: in case you aren't aware, it means stuffing your face with as much food as possible whilst talking to your audience on youtube, I believe this originated in South Korea but someone correct me if I'm wrong. We may be getting a lot more Mukbangs from Jane😜

Reactions: 4
Oh no, don't put that thought in our heads lol😳 When I saw the Mukbang thumbnail, I thought maybe it was an old vlog as they were really popular a few years ago: in case you aren't aware, it means stuffing your face with as much food as possible whilst talking to your audience on youtube, I believe this originated in South Korea but someone correct me if I'm wrong. We may be getting a lot more Mukbangs from Jane😜
LOL. What on earth is going on here, I watched the video... Why does it say trigger warning in the description? I then search for other Mukbang videos on YouTube and OMG this is a very bizarre world πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I mean I'm not exactly thin myself but she seriously seems to be obsessed with food!!???

• Haha
trigger for people who might overeat. I think the target for people who would be triggered by bloody mukbang is limited.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.