Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's 💯 reading here. Every health issue we mentioned she was susceptible to she talked about on her live, even her food addiction .But Jane being Jane turned it round to make it look like she was concerned with what she was shoving in her gob ,while dreaming of her ice cream mars bars ,crisps ,biscuits and takeaways that's she's lined up when the MF plan ends...Hi ! Jane and Charwee 👋

Reactions: 11
I think the likes of Jane and Tan don't get the purpose of the speedfood in that if you've a 3rd speed you've less carbs and protein a CC measure of SW.They think you fill your plate and sprinkle a few lettuce leaves on the rim of the plate and this will speed up your metabolism and cancel most of the calories in the meal . They don't understand the plan at all, or any plan for that matter 🥴
I no longer follow SW or count calories but still seem to add at least 1/2 plate of speed foods to my meals. It just became a habit but a good one at that.

Reactions: 7
She's 💯 reading here. Every health issue we mentioned she was susceptible to she talked about on her live, even her food addiction .But Jane being Jane turned it round to make it look like she was concerned with what she was shoving in her gob ,while dreaming of her ice cream mars bars ,crisps ,biscuits and takeaways that's she's lined up when the MF plan ends...Hi ! Jane and Charwee 👋
Well here’s one for her to read. How about getting treatment for the real issue rather than the symptoms Jane? You can go on as many diets as you want but if you don’t deal with the mental aspect first you will always fail.

• Heart
That’s what I thought. She mentioned being obese and the cancer risk. Jane wouldn’t have come up with that on her own! Yes, you’re right....if you’re comfort eating, eating to suppress your feelings, that needs to be looked at. If that’s the case, I’m sorry for her. But she becomes very defensive, at one point I thought she might get a bit tearful, but then she was all, how she didn’t care!! But you do! You’ve just said you do!! That’s when she annoys me!

Reactions: 8
I no longer follow SW or count calories but still seem to add at least 1/2 plate of speed foods to my meals. It just became a habit but a good one at that.
Jane can’t even grasp the basics of calories in and energy out. She’s never grasp calorie density.

That’s what I thought. She mentioned being obese and the cancer risk. Jane wouldn’t have come up with that on her own!
She wouldn't have a clue ! nor has she said she's a food addiction before it was always she needs to "get back on it guyzz" and like we've said on here her BMI would put her at higher risk from the virus ..all things she talked about on the live..

Reactions: 4
Well here’s one for her to read. How about getting treatment for the real issue rather than the symptoms Jane? You can go on as many diets as you want but if you don’t deal with the mental aspect first you will always fail.
She does need help with her eating disorder! she's dragged the bean down with her now he's the biggest he's ever been just like her ..

She's busy manifesting guyzzz 😂 you should see the images of the house she's hoping to achieve ...as they say "she can dream" :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
She does need help with her eating disorder! she's dragged the bean down with her now he's the biggest he's ever been just like her ..

She's busy manifesting guyzzz 😂 you should see the images of the house she's hoping to achieve ...as they say "she can dream" :giggle:
yep because that’s all you have to do, look at pictures and it magically appears. 😂😂😂😂 SMART goals? Nah, Jane doesn’t need anything like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh god, she thinks the blag perfumes are gonna get her a country cottage 🤣
She‘s also trying to get a collab with Boohoo Man for soft arse 😂 I wouldn’t bother, the quality of clothing from Boohoo is utter shite, I’ve had a few dresses from them and the material was terrible, cheap crap. Even the jeans are crap!

• Haha
yep because that’s all you have to do, look at pictures and it magically appears. 😂😂😂😂 SMART goals? Nah, Jane doesn’t need anything like that.
She's even her eye on a sofa in DFS she wants for it 😂 is she planning on running off with the CEO of Tescos or something🤔 I don't think the beans wage would even cover the cost of the sofa never mind the house ..

She‘s also trying to get a collab with Boohoo Man for soft arse 😂 I wouldn’t bother, the quality of clothing from Boohoo is utter shite, I’ve had a few dresses from them and the material was terrible, cheap crap. Even the jeans are crap!
I saw that 😂 the bean can hardly fit into any of their clothes and she'd be limited too unless it's spandex or a fken bed sheet:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she'll have more luck with Jacamo with his gut these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I've caught chins gammy eye so had to take leave for a couple of days, thankfully you've left me plenty to catch up on 😍🤣

• Haha
She's even her eye on a sofa in DFS she wants for it 😂 is she planning on running off with the CEO of Tescos or something🤔 I don't think the beans wage would even cover the cost of the sofa never mind the house ..

I saw that 😂 the bean can hardly fit into any of their clothes and she'd be limited too unless it's spandex or a fken bed sheet:ROFLMAO:
You can pay monthly with DFS 😆 payment plan over 4 years I reckon

she'll have more luck with Jacamo with his gut these days!
My husband wears Jacamo 😂 he is well built though and doesn’t just have a pregnant belly Charlie would be better off in any maternity section

• Haha
she must have sold a hell of a lot of "sarrrrmples" to be thinking she's going to afford a house like that ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the house like I’m interested 😆 could do with a laugh today well I say could do with a laugh Mrs hinch whopper of a lie about her garden timelines giving me enough of a laugh

• Wow
A country cottage? Is that what she wants? As someone who already lives in one, I can confirm they are awesome, chins. You wouldn’t believe the amount of pictures I had to stare at to get mine.....🙄😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not just any old country cottage it's a country palace 😂 only the best for chins . Her Tesco wage might just get her the number for the front door;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.