Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lovely vlog came up in my recommendations, just look at the portion! A 6ft 4 labourer after a particularly busy day would struggle to eat all that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This lovely vlog came up in my recommendations, just look at the portion! A 6ft 4 labourer after a particularly busy day would struggle to eat all that!

This is part of the issue with Slimming World, yes I get it works for some people, but it’s based on restricting certain things only with no consideration given to portion control. I see so many people posting photos of everything they’ve eaten captioned “had my HexB and two HexA, loads of speed and only four syns - feeling great” and they’ve easily had over 3000 calories in a day. She said on a video recently “what even is a portion of pasta” - I don’t know you can claim to count calories and not know that. I’ve been strict on food long enough to be able to eyeball it and when she cooks pasta for the two of them it’s easily 300g, should be 175g max (75g for her and 100 for him). Then despite not weighing anything she guesstimates the calories and claims she’s barely eating 1500 a day. It’s dangerous and misleading.

Reactions: 7
This is part of the issue with Slimming World, yes I get it works for some people, but it’s based on restricting certain things only with no consideration given to portion control. I see so many people posting photos of everything they’ve eaten captioned “had my HexB and two HexA, loads of speed and only four syns - feeling great” and they’ve easily had over 3000 calories in a day. She said on a video recently “what even is a portion of pasta” - I don’t know you can claim to count calories and not know that. I’ve been strict on food long enough to be able to eyeball it and when she cooks pasta for the two of them it’s easily 300g, should be 175g max (75g for her and 100 for him). Then despite not weighing anything she guesstimates the calories and claims she’s barely eating 1500 a day. It’s dangerous and misleading.
Yes! At least since calorie counting Jane has learnt she needs fewer calories that the bean. Previously he didn't get served a single grain of rice more!

She dished up the full tray of mince between the two of them 😂 I always used to wonder how she lost anything on SW for she always dished up an equal portion each. I didn't notice any oh de as or bless you's in there ;)

She dished up the full tray of mince between the two of them 😂 I always used to wonder how she lost anything on SW for she always dished up an equal portion each. I didn't notice any oh de as or bless you's in there ;)
What they didn't eat they would have for lunch tomorrow.... Sure Jan!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have only just watched the beginning of her ‘cook along’ tonight but I did laugh when she said she’s been busy all afternoon doing orders and then corrected herself saying, well the last hour! Bit of a difference eh?
And how awkward when someone asked if she still fasting while doing live clean? Lots of excuses that didn’t make any rhyme or reason and I just wanted to shout out and and say, it doesn’t matter what time you get up or start work or get home or go to bed or do this or do that, there are still 24 hours in a day to fast and eat. I think more to the point, she could never fit all that food in an 8 hour window! It’s laughable!

Reactions: 8
She looks so much better with her hair down and a bit of make up on but I wish she’d tie her hair back when she’s cooking!
if I don’t put mine up then my hairs end up everywhere, poor hubby ends up with them in his sandwiches for work 🙈😂

I wonder was Jane a virgin when they met ,they're not very adventurous in the bedroom dept by the way they act .Has Jane ever mentioned being in a relationship before Charlie..
This has really tickled me, it wouldn’t surprise me if she was. I bet their sex life is boring as duck. Jane is defo a pull my nightie down when you’ve finished type of girl 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She looks so much better with her hair down and a bit of make up on but I wish she’d tie her hair back when she’s cooking!
if I don’t put mine up then my hairs end up everywhere, poor hubby ends up with them in his sandwiches for work 🙈😂

This has really tickled me, it wouldn’t surprise me if she was. I bet their sex life is boring as duck. Jane is defo a pull my nightie down when you’ve finished type of girl 😂
Could you picture her on top 😂 the wind would well and truly be knocked out of the bean😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

You never know, they say the quiet ones are the worst. Can't see it myself right enough but they might surprise us all 😂 :sick:

• Haha
It’s gone already :ROFLMAO:
Shame her legs don't move as fast as her deleting fingers..... The wobbly arsed, bean gobbler 🤣🤣🤣

She's got a nerve always preaching on about calorie counting when she serves up her own meals in the washing up bowl and a ladel to shove it in her wobbly gob!!

• Haha
Charlie is literally like your mates dad when you were like 15/16 🤣🤣 so boring and slow, but thinks he's funny at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She would look better if she combed all her hair forward over her moonface cos being Cousin IT has to be a massive improvement!

Charlie is literally like your mates dad when you were like 15/16 🤣🤣 so boring and slow, but thinks he's funny at the same time!
The Chief Allotment tour guide

Could you picture her on top 😂 the wind would well and truly be knocked out of the bean😩
SHALLOW HAL 2

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.