Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet all the neighbours hate them, just some are too polite to say anything. She should try living next door to my neighbours who shout and laugh at absolutely everything like a pair of 12yr olds🙄 (they're in their 30s) slam their recycling bags nd bins about under my window all hours of the day/night...shout, laugh, blare the car radio and slam car doors at 6am and when they come home at 11... I'm in a semi, not even joined to them and can Still hear them being dicks. So it doesn't mean anything as someone else said. She could get someone much worse. It would be brilliant 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
May because Pukka is a brand....

and they don't wanna be associated with the Chins:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she is still selling the copy perfumes by Christmas I will do a face reveal lol . So many people start these pyramid schemes and start of by telling everyone they are racking it in. It will fizzle out in a few weeks if not months.

Reactions: 12
Yup Amy got a bit of a wide on there didn’t she !
Her and her mum were getting ready to roll out the red carpet and stock up on crisps and treats that are widely available to the uk not just Scotland 🤣🤣🤣

That Geoffrey Pickles is an old fucken woman .Sombody would need to shove his broom handle where the sun don't shine😖 and could you picture the two trotters glamping they wouldn't have a tent big enough unless they use Jane's knicker's:rolleyes:
If the wind got up it'd blow away, I imagine bloomers would make quite the wind pocket.
Obviously not if chins was inside. It wouldn't budge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit baffled by Abs comment underneath Amy’s
about needing a break after working through all of it ......
( coughs ) so the stressed out, ...week off sick, .... Charlie tell everybody how stressed I am .... didn’t happen... jeez these morons have short memories

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet all the neighbours hate them, just some are too polite to say anything. She should try living next door to my neighbours who shout and laugh at absolutely everything like a pair of 12yr olds🙄 (they're in their 30s) slam their recycling bags nd bins about under my window all hours of the day/night...shout, laugh, blare the car radio and slam car doors at 6am and when they come home at 11... I'm in a semi, not even joined to them and can Still hear them being dicks. So it doesn't mean anything as someone else said. She could get someone much worse. It would be brilliant 😀
I'd say Jane is the neighbour from hell ..Victor Meldrew wouldn't have a look in with ole Janeykins ,the neighbour probably has a "life " something Jane wouldn't recognise if it hit her up the pork chops..

Amy wants to be the filling in a Charlie and Jane sandwich
Don't forget the Pickles..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't believe they moaned that someone moved the paste table the left in their parking space for a few days.....was it a car? then of course it will get moved from a car park.....total planks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you live next door to Mrs Hinch?

Can't believe they moaned that someone moved the paste table the left in their parking space for a few days.....was it a car? then of course it will get moved from a car park.....total planks!
I swear they did it to stop someone parking there aswell? I kind of remember it being mentioned at the time so that was pretty bitchy of her and to forget that minor detail so they don’t look the bad guys.

Imagine buying a house Jane then realising your locked in to a 35 year mortgage with a neighbour to find out they are lots worse than your current neighbours 😂 no escape I’m afraid then you have to dodge and dive to avoid them I say on my drive once in the car having pulled up and the neighbour was outside I sat in my car looking busy until she went back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you live next door to Mrs Hinch?

I swear they did it to stop someone parking there aswell? I kind of remember it being mentioned at the time so that was pretty bitchy of her and to forget that minor detail so they don’t look the bad guys.

Imagine buying a house Jane then realising your locked in to a 35 year mortgage with a neighbour to find out they are lots worse than your current neighbours 😂 no escape I’m afraid then you have to dodge and dive to avoid them I say on my drive once in the car having pulled up and the neighbour was outside I sat in my car looking busy until she went back in.
Lol I thought it was just me who does that!! I pretend I’ve just got a phone call lol it’s annoying when they faff about too and don’t go in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I couldn't believe that either! I wouldn't be happy if a pair of scuzzy tenant's treated the place like the local tip either. Which reminds me, what kind of look is she going for on that pateeyo? If I was her neighbour she'd find most of that shyte dumped in the bin with her pasting table. One gust of wind and you'd end up with her plastic greenhouse hanging from your balcony. (Please note, I have nothing against tenants but you find that a few of them don't have the respect for the property or area because they don't have the same financial investment).

Reactions: 7
She’s very naive if she thinks moving to a house gets rid of problem neighbours! Has she ever watched neighbours from hell? If they buy a terraced house, in a street they’ll be surrounded by potential problem neighbours! And why does she assume it’s her upstairs neighbour that is the problem, maybe the neighbour thinks they are the problem and her noise is in retaliation to theirs! I mean, that pair just walking around the flat is enough to create noise, I should think.
Which video is this in ? Ive stopped watching !

Reactions: 3
Jane wants to do whatever she likes and gets angry when she’s told she can’t do as she pleases!

Reactions: 9
I couldn't believe that either! I wouldn't be happy if a pair of scuzzy tenant's treated the place like the local tip either. Which reminds me, what kind of look is she going for on that pateeyo? If I was her neighbour she'd find most of that shyte dumped in the bin with her pasting table. One gust of wind and you'd end up with her plastic greenhouse hanging from your balcony. (Please note, I have nothing against tenants but you find that a few of them don't have the respect for the property or area because they don't have the same financial investment).
Its all cheap tat like she has filled the inside with! She really doesnt get less is more does she?! (I can see a pattern forming :unsure:)

She vlogged drying clothes on the pateeeeyyyyoooo the other day whilst saying it says in her lease they are not allowed to dry clothes in external areas!!

Cant imagine it a particularly nice sight as you are wandering to the Marina and seeing a pair of either her or Beans giant undercrackers waving about in the wind :sick::sick:

Edit - Whoops I didnt see @Rosieposey had already made that joke further up the page! Sorry (Not being a Janeychins and copying honest gov)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Its all cheap tat like she has filled the inside with! She really doesnt get less is more does she?! (I can see a pattern forming :unsure:)

She vlogged drying clothes on the pateeeeyyyyoooo the other day whilst saying it says in her lease they are not allowed to dry clothes in external areas!!

Cant imagine it a particularly nice sight as you are wandering to the Marina and seeing a pair of either her or Beans giant undercrackers waving about in the wind :sick::sick:

Edit - Whoops I didnt see @Rosieposey had already made that joke further up the page! Sorry (Not being a Janeychins and copying honest gov)
I'll let you off Suze 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think it has changed Rosap said she had to edit it to fit in ....apologies if I'm wrong..
It was me!!! It stopped at abandoned because there was too many words. And i thought the mum bit was important.

Can admin ammend it?

Reactions: 1
It was me!!! It stopped at abandoned because there was too many words. And i thought the mum bit was important.

Can admin ammend it?
Was the word pukka never there Lexi thought admin removed it 😂 we were wondering why they would have done that 🤪

Reactions: 1
Only just caught up, ooh Suffolk sounds exciting! Not! No offence to anyone who lives there or likes it. She said they’re going in a couple of munffs, so we’re nearly into July so I bet they’re going in September, no way chins would pay August prices. I suppose they don’t need to with no kids. At least we won’t have to hear the bullshit about her anxiety if they’re not flying, although there’ll probably some anxiety over bogs.
bleeping hell, I bet poor Amy was like tit off a shovel when she saw the vlog title “we‘re going away” they’ve been promising her a trip to Scotland for ages poor Amy.
Does Jane actually think selling blag perfume is going to secure them a mortgage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.