Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she sanitisers her hands after every order she packs guys so don't worry.......yet its just her touching them, in her flat, using the same packaging materials for all of them, one after the other......remind me of the need to do her hands after every parcel she packs??? unless its because her hands are so sticky from all the sweets she scoffs as she does them instead of adding them to the parcel, who the hell sends chews in this weather??? they'll be a gooey mess when they arrive
Well to be honest I was going to treat myself to some Jo Malone but you know what? Jo Malone doesn't put a Chupa Chups lolly in the parcel so Jo Malone can do one. I'm shocked and stunned that they haven't caught on to this brilliant marketing strategy. They should take a leaf out of Jane's book and learn to run their bizzniss properlee.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s very naive if she thinks moving to a house gets rid of problem neighbours! Has she ever watched neighbours from hell? If they buy a terraced house, in a street they’ll be surrounded by potential problem neighbours! And why does she assume it’s her upstairs neighbour that is the problem, maybe the neighbour thinks they are the problem and her noise is in retaliation to theirs! I mean, that pair just walking around the flat is enough to create noise, I should think.

Reactions: 13
She’s very naive if she thinks moving to a house gets rid of problem neighbours! Has she ever watched neighbours from hell? If they buy a terraced house, in a street they’ll be surrounded by potential problem neighbours! And why does she assume it’s her upstairs neighbour that is the problem, maybe the neighbour thinks they are the problem and her noise is in retaliation to theirs! I mean, that pair just walking around the flat is enough to create noise, I should think.
My next door neighbour is an absolute witch moans about EVERYTHING she will come knock on the door and moan about something totally pointless like I had to many birds in my garden. She will be fighting for parking unless lucky enough to get a drive.

She will alienate neighbours wherever she goes so will always have the problem with neighbours but it’s never her fault. Jane comes across the kind of person to moan about kids making noise playing or crying.

She sanitisers her hands for orders 😆 Greg but are you wearing a mask Jane too? Probably not so why bother 😂

Reactions: 6
Well to be honest I was going to treat myself to some Jo Malone but you know what? Jo Malone doesn't put a Chupa Chups lolly in the parcel so Jo Malone can do one. I'm shocked and stunned that they haven't caught on to this brilliant marketing strategy. They should take a leaf out of Jane's book and learn to run their bizzniss properlee.
I've said it before but I absolutely hate receiving sweets with an order I have placed. I mean, who wants bleeping sweets when you've ordered perfume!

What I do like though, and it would be beneficial to Chins 'business', is to receive a free sample of something I might like to try which in turn, if I like it, will encourage me to purchase a full size one. She was selling samples at cost price initially (59p) so it's a small price to pay.
Lets see if Chins reads here and tries that obvious strategy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've said it before but I absolutely hate receiving sweets with an order I have placed. I mean, who wants bleeping sweets when you've ordered perfume!

What I do like though, and it would be beneficial to Chins 'business', is to receive a free sample of something I might like to try which in turn, if I like it, will encourage me to purchase a full size one. She was selling samples at cost price initially (59p) so it's a small price to pay.
I also hate free sweets and there’s many reasons she shouldn’t. They go sticky, allergies, someone may not notice the freebie fall out and a pet or child eat them it’s just a bit silly putting in sweets. Samples would make more sense though and has something to do with her business I actually know people who didn’t order again after getting haribo free 😆

Janes all over the Eastbourne and Sussex selling pages trying to flog her scents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

See this is why I like ordering from urban decay...there is a sample every time. It means I can try things before buying and I also have a few nice travel size items which is good too :) it makes much more sense than sweets esp in this heat

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pukka, and weight loss both gone and on a live added, makes no sense now.......I shall no longer put my name to it 😉
Ooh how bizarre 🤔 Maybe Jane has got her legal team onto it, she did say the other night things will have to be put in place 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pukka, and weight loss both gone and on a live added, makes no sense now.......I shall no longer put my name to it 😉
I don't think it has changed Rosap said she had to edit it to fit in ....apologies if I'm wrong..

Reactions: 2
See this is why I like ordering from urban decay...there is a sample every time. It means I can try things before buying and I also have a few nice travel size items which is good too :) it makes much more sense than sweets esp in this heat
Ooh I love a bit of Urban Decay x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't think it has changed Rosap said she had to edit it to fit in ....apologies if I'm wrong..
it was only changed a little bit to fit and pukka was there for sure, its fine im just baffled as to why

• Wow
Reactions: 3
it was only changed a little bit to fit and pukka was there for sure, its fine im just baffled as to why
Why would they change that I've seen one's with minge in the title what's wrong with Pukka :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
me too yet asses got removed from my tan title too, seems im destined to be PG haha
I know they're hardly the most offensive words in the world :rolleyes: unless fuckin Geoff and Amy are tattle mods🔧🔧😂 they're on a mission to bring down the tattlers one way or another...for the love of Jane..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.