Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the title for the thread by the way and I wasn’t bragging about what I,ve got as I,ve literally worked me tits off for it 😂😂😂 over the years hence a double mastectomy. Was going for a recon but held back when I found out it was stage 4 so it’s chicken fillets or socks, whatever I can grab. What the duck am I rattling on about !!! Think she,s really showing her true colours at the mo. Selfish to the core, greedy as duck and a complete and utter control freak. Hope she reads this in bed tonight when she’s wearing her piss, club biscuit, tea stained Bon marche nightie, not that she,ll be bothered mind 🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for the welcome backs xx
Great to have you back babe 😍 xxx

Reactions: 7
She,s such a bleeping bullshitter, so puts a picture up of two bleeping pairs of sunglasses and a sandy beach and she’s off to Suffolk, bleeping Suffolk. Bumper video fun of food hauls , rear views of Jane in that pink coat and Chawlee’s expanding gut filling the screen. There,s nothing wrong with Suffolk but she bleeping makes out she’s living the high life. Oh so now she wants a house as well , Obviously master plan to get Charlie’s mam out of her house, flog it and use the money for their own place in Eastbourne, no wonder she’s had a glint in her eye while Chawlee’s mam has been ill, scheming twit !!

Bet your mother in law doesn’t agree

View attachment 162306
Thought she wasn’t bothered about it !! Pissed myself she was even comparing herself to Mrs Meldrum the other day 15k followers 130k followers, don’t think so chinnie !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She,s such a bleeping bullshitter, so puts a picture up of two bleeping pairs of sunglasses and a sandy beach and she’s off to Suffolk, bleeping Suffolk. Bumper video fun of food hauls , rear views of Jane in that pink coat and Chawlee’s expanding gut filling the screen. There,s nothing wrong with Suffolk but she bleeping makes out she’s living the high life. Oh so now she wants a house as well , Obviously master plan to get Charlie’s mam out of her house, flog it and use the money for their own place in Eastbourne, no wonder she’s had a glint in her eye while Chawlee’s mam has been ill, scheming twit !!

Thought she wasn’t bothered about it !! Pissed myself she was even comparing herself to Mrs Meldrum the other day 15k followers 130k followers, don’t think so chinnie !
Whoaaaaa thats far too close to me than I would like, when are they going? I need to pre-warn the local eateries 🐷🐷🐷

And its bloody great to see you back @Emperortooco xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoaaaaa thats far too close to me than I would like, when are they going? I need to pre-warn the local eateries 🐷🐷🐷

And its bloody great to see you back @Emperortooco xx
She said a couple of months, mind she did say it was self catering and those two are as tight as duck so the eateries of Suffolk should be ok , lol. Just sat watching another one now where she,s bleating off about how calorie counting has changed her life and she never lost weight on SW. She,s deluded man, like a frigging barrel. Yup calorie counting is really working for her !!! X x

Did we really need a full view of Charlie’s tits and gut? Unnecessary! 😂🤮
Don,t know I got a bit of a stirring when I saw him........... 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮it was that kind of stirring !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The old girl upstairs must be a tattler she's not for giving up until the two porkers are gone 😂 she must be spacehopping on a cannon ball

They must be ready to tune into Dogging Tales on Ch4 ..I watched a bit of it last week and the two porkers wouldn't look out of place at all ... I had to look closely at one of the doggers bathrooms to make sure it wasn't Jane putting on the fishnets..same physique 🐷👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.