Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The upstairs neighbour 😆 remember when she was making roacky road or SUMMINK and was smashing biscuits on the side with a rolling pin then between bangs she goes on about her neighbour upstairs had just started banging again 😆 and I’m thinking yeah probably banging to tell you to shut up banging the bleeping side with a rolling pin then her mask slipped and you saw how bitchy she is. Think it was vlog mas?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They must make enough noise themselves with those crappy disco's and music blaring doing the Jane Fonda workouts :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FDE0AB2B-FCAE-4B26-AEB2-3674CB6F0F83.jpeg

Another one 🤦‍♀️ Bless em... I bet they have a sad life lol... keyboard warriors... have so much love to give 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she went any slower she'd stop. She can't sleep because she's afraid to miss a comment on tattle that was the cause of her so called breakdown IMO not fear of the virus at all.

• Haha
Love the title for the thread by the way and I wasn’t bragging about what I,ve got as I,ve literally worked me tits off for it 😂😂😂 over the years hence a double mastectomy. Was going for a recon but held back when I found out it was stage 4 so it’s chicken fillets or socks, whatever I can grab. What the duck am I rattling on about !!! Think she,s really showing her true colours at the mo. Selfish to the core, greedy as duck and a complete and utter control freak. Hope she reads this in bed tonight when she’s wearing her piss, club biscuit, tea stained Bon marche nightie, not that she,ll be bothered mind 🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for the welcome backs xx
You brag away 🤣 you're making me jealous though 🤣🤣🤣

Amy just nearly pissed her pants with excitement

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You brag away 🤣 you're making me jealous though 🤣🤣🤣

Amy just nearly pissed her pants with excitement
That Geoffrey Pickles is an old fucken woman .Sombody would need to shove his broom handle where the sun don't shine😖 and could you picture the two trotters glamping they wouldn't have a tent big enough unless they use Jane's knicker's:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
I know I've said it before but when her job is picking food orders, how does she manage to pick up so many incorrect products for herself?! Tesco must receive so many complaints about incorrect orders surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1593065248012.png

Team Shirt? This is definitely going to be my insult of the week...

That Geoffrey Pickles is an old fucken woman .Sombody would need to shove his broom handle where the sun don't shine😖 and could you picture the two trotters glamping they wouldn't have a tent big enough unless they use Jane's knicker's:rolleyes:
Imagine them camping in a pair of her granny knickers only to wake up the next morning and find Pickles the pantie thief has struck over night and they're just laying there in their sleeping bags exposed to the elements.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she went any slower she'd stop. She can't sleep because she's afraid to miss a comment on tattle that was the cause of her so called breakdown IMO not fear of the virus at all.
But yet she says she,s not bothered by these comments, so what the duck is she going on about them for? .....I know another month on the sick is looming and she wants people to pity her, “poor Janie”. Manipulating narcissist

View attachment 162588

Team Shirt? This is definitely going to be my insult of the week...

Imagine them camping in a pair of her granny knickers only to wake up the next morning and find Pickles the pantie thief has struck over night and they're just laying there in their sleeping bags exposed to the elements.
That is going to be my phrase now “ stop being such a bleeping Gammon” love it !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But yet she says she,s not bothered by these comments, so what the duck is she going on about them for? .....I know another month on the sick is looming and she wants people to pity her, “poor Janie”. Manipulating narcissist

That is going to be my phrase now “ stop being such a bleeping Gammon” love it !
How bizarre though. I've heard of people resembling their pets before but never a surname..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
welcome back! Hope you’re doing ok. Missed your snark haha 🙂
I,m really good thanks. I may never get better from this but I could go on for years as the treatment I,ve been on has been amazing, Just got a tiny bit of it now in a bone which is mint considering it had gone to my liver. Poor Jane potentially years of me 😱😱😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You're next to a slow cooker barbecue chicken dish😂
I'm crying at this. "you're next to a slow cooker barbecue chicken dish" I don't know why but for some reason I read that in a Victoria Wood voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jane is 'busy' because she must be completely inefficient. Most people could get that bag of orders done in about 15 minutes.

A company like Tesco must have productivity targets, how does Gammon do? Can't see her ever smashing them!

Reactions: 8
How bizarre though. I've heard of people resembling their pets before but never a surname..
Oink 👌 speaking of which and slightly off topic ma loves did anyone see Tan with April on her lap the other week. I played that video back time and time again and howled as if anyone looked like their pet it was Tan and that poor dog, will dig it out was hilarious !

• Haha
Jane is 'busy' because she must be completely inefficient. Most people could get that bag of orders done in about 15 minutes.

A company like Tesco must have productivity targets, how does Gammon do? Can't see her ever smashing them!
They no doubt have diversity targets they have to hit as well and Jane fits into that.

Ahhhhh. What is that they say? Don't feed the trolls? Welp if that's what Jane thinks we are, then we're certainly being very well fed at the moment. Overfed in fact. We might need to tap up MF for a freebie or start callree countin'

Hang on......I thought she was supposed to be on a pre prepared meal plan? Where does the extra squash, olive oil & sauce fit in to it?

Last edited:
She's coming out with some classics on the latest comments....
Describing her activity at work as "fairly active" for working out calories🤣🤣🤣 walking around, picking shopping is not active you numpty, its just moving... Slowly...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's coming out with some classics on the latest comments....
Describing her activity at work as "fairly active" for working out calories🤣🤣🤣 walking around, picking shopping is not active you numpty, its just moving... Slowly...
Hmmmm seems strange after I commented yesterday that she was using any calories burnt as 'extra' calories and not part of her deficit. You're very welcome Jane. Happy to help as a one off but for future reference any nutritional tips will be at a charge of £50 an hour...

Reactions: 10
she sanitisers her hands after every order she packs guys so don't worry.......yet its just her touching them, in her flat, using the same packaging materials for all of them, one after the other......remind me of the need to do her hands after every parcel she packs??? unless its because her hands are so sticky from all the sweets she scoffs as she does them instead of adding them to the parcel, who the hell sends chews in this weather??? they'll be a gooey mess when they arrive

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.