Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Thought I’d do a comparison pic. Well the left pic was her unboxing the live clean shit and the right pic is that last vlog. She’s fair packed the pounds on but she’s still a size 12 and bet she says she lost weight 😂😂😂 musclefood must be licking their arses since chins definitely wasn’t a success. Great advert musclefood I think you should give this one the boot 🤣 but no neck thinks the plan is amazeballs she will definitely purchase again but did she NO 😂 be honest for once chins the plan was a fuck up just like all your “healthy eating” plans 😆

Thought I’d do a comparison pic. Well the left pic was her unboxing the live clean shit and the right pic is that last vlog. She’s fair packed the pounds on but she’s still a size 12 and bet she says she lost weight 😂😂😂 musclefood must be licking their arses since chins definitely wasn’t a success. Great advert musclefood I think you should give this one the boot 🤣 but no neck thinks the plan is amazeballs she will definitely purchase again but did she NO 😂 be honest for once chins the plan was a fuck up just like all your “healthy eating” plans 😆

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

hedgewitch

Oh god, she thinks the blag perfumes are gonna get her a country cottage 🤣
She‘s also trying to get a collab with Boohoo Man for soft arse 😂 I wouldn’t bother, the quality of clothing from Boohoo is utter shite, I’ve had a few dresses from them and the material was terrible, cheap crap. Even the jeans are crap!
A country cottage? Is that what she wants? As someone who already lives in one, I can confirm they are awesome, chins. You wouldn’t believe the amount of pictures I had to stare at to get mine.....🙄😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I'm sure that old girl upstairs must be a tattler she was at it again as soon as the gammon went live:LOL: she's trying to address her food issues guyzz she's so unkind to her body.She worries about her health all the time and her confidence in clothes is at an all time low . She's 27 now and she's not getting any younger so she really wants to sort herself out once and for all she's had enough:rolleyes: we'll believe it when we see it jane👋

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The sleeves on that green Mac thing are cutting off their circulation in her arms, how the hell can that be comfortable? She’ll soon go off whit when she realises that once she gets a jumper under there she won’t be able to reach her mouth.

Apologies for typos, I’m currently mobile but still outraged enough I need to share. 😂😂😂
She'll resemble a short, dumpy, angry t-rex 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She wants you to believe it’s FM World that’s so successful, they can buy a house much earlier than they thought

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
You never look good
making someone else
look bad !
The world according to Jane ! the same Jane that's forever making her neighbour look bad :rolleyes:

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
She has totally ignored two subscribers that are not showing interest in the plan however strangely has answered instantly to the two that looked like they were considering it.... Weird that eh?

Love Tina x

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Likewise. It was just stating a fact really.

Oh bullshit did she earn enough money from her pyramid scheme for that in one month. I'm sensing a lot of fake it till you make it and a huge amount of products purchased on credit all to give the illusion she's crushing it......she's got that on a finance deal. Come back & let us know when you start paying cash for luxury items Chins.
If she has earned enough in one month to buy a macbook from selling catpiss I would be astounded!!!

That aside that money is a huge slice towards a house deposit! What a dick.

She admitted she got paid from Musclefoods (as well as the freebie food) so I would put my snack drawer (not s impressive as La Gammon's) its only rice cakes and Hobnobs 🤣 that was more of what paid against the new purchase, and anyway if she is doing so well huns why was she begging people to join her "team"

She is full of shite, both nutritionally and what falls out of her wonky gob!

More to the point .... where is the final weigh-in?????

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I can't believe she's joined the NT at this point in time. We haven't been able to visit anywhere for the last 3 months and now we have to book if we want to go! I'm surprised she's paid for something when options are so limited. She already said that one she wants to go to visit is always booked up!
We have one really local to us and use it for dog walking usually, but now we have to book, that's not really an option because, well, who wants to book a dog walk, we'll just go somewhere else!
It doesn't make sense, she doesn't make sense. One week she mentions saving, the next week she's wasting money.
My mums a member and pre covid she would go visit these places very regular with 2 of her friends who are also members. They love looking around the houses and love taking in the history of a place.
Some reason I cant imagine bean and chins appreciating the history behind something. All chins is interested in is a coffee shop and a toylut.

Jane thinks that a National Trust car sticker screams being an adult to her.

Please help me, we bought our first house last year and thought we were finally adults.....am I doing it all wrong??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

hedgewitch

Just watching the mahoussive processed shopping hall and only got a minute in and felt compelled to comment because I remembered something else that annoys me about janeykins! She doesn’t say ‘breakfasts’, she says ‘breakfastSIZZZZZZZZ’. It’s sooooo annoying but also just a bit odd! Anyway I’m sure I’ll have more to say after watching it ...
You sound just like me. I swear some days I have to stop myself posting a running commentary on here while i'm watching her. Why do we do it? why do we torture ourselves??

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
How lucky do you the think the paying members feel that a food shopping haul is now what they get to see for their money?

Not very, is my thought :ROFLMAO:
We practically know what she buys week in, week out and yet it has now been promoted to be seen only if you pay, that something real special that is;)

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
They must make enough noise themselves with those shitty disco's and music blaring doing the Jane Fonda workouts :rolleyes:

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I’m sat here with bated breath awaiting the vlog announcing the mega weight loss they’ve both achieved eating their free month’s food from MF but what little they may have lost has already been gained by eating pizzas, pot feckin noodles etc, integrity isn’t a word you could ever use in relation to Janeychins. Unscrupulous definitely. If you’re reading this Jane you might want to look the words ”integrity” and “unscrupulous” up, maybe do it on your new laptop, sorry Macbook!
Still no weight loss vlog then? Muscle foods must be so happy with the shite service they paid her for!!!

• Haha