Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish these deluded, cringy muppets actually had an inkling of how pathetic they look filming content like this. It is quite stunning that bean is only 30 and chins a few years younger 😳😳😳😳 not only because of their looks, but how stupid and thick they come across. I don't like bean any more than vile chins, but I suspect he's one of these men who will act completely different when not in the company of the domineering wife. Because unlike chins, other people seem to like bean IRL? he just isn't allowed off the lead often. I do think he's been roped into her weirdness and now thinks this is the norm!

Reactions: 17
They must have dumped a bag of ready meals on the doorstep and left .she said they kept their distance "a visit from afar" she said, disgraceful the pair of them..

Daisy Duke's 😬

She's the breadth of the hallway ,we got an honest view point when she thundered down it to fetch her glasses..
Synthetic fabrics and friction....I'm waiting for her to burst into flames.

I wish these deluded, cringy muppets actually had an inkling of how pathetic they look filming content like this. It is quite stunning that bean is only 30 and chins a few years younger 😳😳😳😳 not only because of their looks, but how stupid and thick they come across. I don't like bean any more than vile chins, but I suspect he's one of these men who will act completely different when not in the company of the domineering wife. Because unlike chins, other people seem to like bean IRL? he just isn't allowed off the lead often. I do think he's been roped into her weirdness and now thinks this is the norm!
Agreed. He seems the kind of guy that will just go along with her for a quiet life because it's easier than dealing with her melt downs. Quite often in the vlogs he's sitting beside her answering her inane questions but the eyes are wishing she would shut the duck up and let him sleep/watch tv......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s gutted she lost half a pound, or just over as she called it. Does she realise eating the like of Grenade bars and all that stuff she needs to exercise 🙄. So annoying the way they rave about the plan and then say of course they’d buy it themselves, well do it then, you love it so much and it’ll be a chore meal planning again, buy the bloody plan yourself, well we know you won’t, because you’re as mean as cat piss!!!

She wouldn’t be allowed to claim Carer’s Allowance if she lives so far away from his mum. I think to qualify you have to do 35 hrs a week caring for someone. She barely does 35 minutes a year! 🙄
I’m sure I read on here maybe on another thread you can’t earn over £108 a week or something as well so she wouldn’t qualify anyway. They must be looking into it for someone else, surely even they wouldn’t be that thick

She said in the vlog that charlie needs a week off. Yes he does, a week off to maybe go stay with his mum for a few days or the whole week.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Any decent son would do that, Charlie won’t be allowed 🙄

• Haha
Just watched the appalling weigh in video. For a start, they didn’t show us their starting weight.....every weigh in they’ve made a complete fool of themselves, forgetting what their weight was, then unable to calculate their ‘loss’ They have been given a months worth of free food to review, supposedly a weight loss, live clean plan that Jane wants us to buy because she gets a percentage of the sales.......they stumble through it, we have no evidence they have lost an ounce, if they are so keen to lose weight, they should be monitoring their losses/gains much more closely than this! it’s utter nonsense, their stupidity is embarrassing! I‘m cringing for them both. She lost half a pound, Charlie wasn’t sure, was it 2lbs he’d lost? MF scored an own goal with these two muppets, if I’d ever thought of buying it, I definitely wouldn’t now!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she’s gutted she lost half a pound, or just over as she called it. Does she realise eating the like of Grenade bars and all that stuff she needs to exercise 🙄. So annoying the way they rave about the plan and then say of course they’d buy it themselves, well do it then, you love it so much and it’ll be a chore meal planning again, buy the bloody plan yourself, well we know you won’t, because you’re as mean as cat piss!!!

I’m sure I read on here maybe on another thread you can’t earn over £108 a week or something as well so she wouldn’t qualify anyway. They must be looking into it for someone else, surely even they wouldn’t be that thick 🙄
Did she say what happened to the other 2 pound she claimed to have lost on the first week or did it just drop out of her purse? If she or any of her odd followers bothered to look at her own videos they would see she's on a 3 month cycle of allegedly doing well on the best plan ever, binge eating and gaining weight. It never changes. I'm sick of the bullshit after only a couple of months of watching her, I can't imagine watching this car crash for 5 years.

Just watched the appalling weigh in video. For a start, they didn’t show us their starting weight.....every weigh in they’ve made a complete fool of themselves, forgetting what their weight was, then unable to calculate their ‘loss’ They have been given a months worth of free food to review, supposedly a weight loss, live clean plan that Jane wants us to buy because she gets a percentage of the sales.......they stumble through it, we have no evidence they have lost an ounce, if they are so keen to lose weight, they should be monitoring their losses/gains much more closely than this! it’s utter nonsense, their stupidity is embarrassing! I‘m cringing for them both. She lost half a pound, Charlie wasn’t sure, was it 2lbs he’d lost? MF scored an own goal with these two muppets, if I’d ever thought of buying it, I definitely wouldn’t now!
I'm suprised MF didn't lay out how often they wanted weigh ins and what they should show. It just makes them look a laughing stock.

Reactions: 8
Did she say what happened to the other 2 pound she claimed to have lost on the first week or did it just drop out of her purse? If she or any of her odd followers bothered to look at her own videos they would see she's on a 3 month cycle of allegedly doing well on the best plan ever, binge eating and gaining weight. It never changes. I'm sick of the bullshit after only a couple of months of watching her, I can't imagine watching this car crash for 5 years.

I'm suprised MF didn't lay out how often they wanted weigh ins and what they should show. It just makes them look a laughing stock.
She certainly looks no different, soft arse looks a bit less bloated although he didn’t on his Boo Hoo man haul 😂
Musclefood would have the right to be pissed off, she’s hardly advertised the plan, apart from the weigh in videos and she don’t a couple of vlogs where she’s been doing tea, that’s it, I think there’s one food pic on her Instagram, not exactly been promoting it well has she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well that update is hardly the endorsement Muscle Food would have wanted. An absolute car crash. Can’t even remember what they lost. Totally unprofessional. And as for her “substainable” weight loss ! Can’t even pronounce the word !

• Haha
Exactly this! It was cringeworthy! She is meant to be promoting/reviewing a weight loss plan, they haven’t got a clue.......

Reactions: 6
I think Jane needs to go back to slimming world in all seriousness. That’s the only time she seemed to be successful in losing weight. But then, she wouldn’t be able to eat her weight in pies 😉 I think she needs to be honest with herself - if she has a problem with food addiction, she needs to stick to a more rigid plan that makes her be strict with herself rather than the freedom that calorie counting gives her. She has absolutely no get up and go about her. ‘Omg i’m so busyyyyyy guyzzzzz’. Get a grip, Jane. Some of us work 40hours a week (albeit at home at the moment) and still manage to cook healthy dinners and lunches in advance. It doesn’t take long, it usually takes about half a day every second weekend to batch cook dinners to freeze for a fortnight. And before she starts with the fact that she has washing/cleaning to do, family to visit etc so doesn’t have time to cook, yeah Jane so do we all!!

I agree with everyone else - that weigh in video was an epic fail lol. Musclefood should be embarrassed working with them.

Reactions: 14
Totally unrelated but I always read your replies in a Marjorie Dawes voice....

• Haha
I see the bean had had a sneaky little mid week weigh in when they put his losses up on the screen, you can bet chins did too though she said she doesn't like weighing weekly!
She could have weighed monthly if she preferred, at least then they might have been able to calculate her losses easier, it's a bit too complicated doing it weekly, clearly!

She can't expect her body to perform miracles, she is proud of herself and she's looking forward to the next weight loss. Aye chins, so are we love.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does make me laugh when she says shes fussy with food! Really love? Really? You don't look like you're very fussy to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlie wouldn’t be allowed! Jane wouldn‘t cope without him......they have to be together at all times outside of work, regardless of his mums situation. She does seem to be quite frail according to Jane
In that case I would insist DH takes time off and go sleep over for a few days or if he couldn't get time off I would try. I dont see eye to eye with my mother in law but we rub along and would look after her if she needed me to.

Reactions: 8
I see the bean had had a sneaky little mid week weigh in when they put his losses up on the screen, you can bet chins did too though she said she doesn't like weighing weekly!
She could have weighed monthly if she preferred, at least then they might have been able to calculate her losses easier, it's a bit too complicated doing it weekly, clearly!
I just hate all this 'winging it' bollocks. How is it so difficult to work out what the loss is before hand and write it down if you're that unsure? I'm one of those people who can't stand faff. Just tell me what I need to know and chuff off, I don't need to know the ins & outs of a cows hole. It doesn't make her look relatable and natural, it just makes her look unprofessional (as does the constantly rubbing her bloody mascara streaks and checking her finger).

I just hate all this 'winging it' bollocks. How is it so difficult to work out what the loss is before hand and write it down if you're that unsure? I'm one of those people who can't stand faff. Just tell me what I need to know and chuff off, I don't need to know the ins & outs of a cows hole. It doesn't make her look relatable and natural, it just makes her look unprofessional (as does the constantly rubbing her bloody mascara streaks and checking her finger).
I know!
I mean, we get it, you're not that bright to work out your losses. But you are making a video on it, so work it out before hand, write it down and read it out. It's really not rocket science but then neither is subtracting 0.5 lb from last weeks results - unless you're lying :unsure:

......and talking while she yawns!
I think she must think it works for Tarn, so she'll do it!

How can 0lb be hard to calculate 🤷‍♀️ Oh! you mean all the weight she's gained because she's lost fck all 🤥🐷

• Haha
......and talking while she yawns!
Oh god! yes that as well. Does it to reinforce how busy she's been I think. There was absolutely nothing stopping her sharing on her IG stories what she'd lost on a weekly basis along with the meals she's having etc. She could have then done a round up once a week for YT if that's what MF were expecting or even a one off review at the end of the 3/4 weeks.

Also! I wonder if she touches her face & nose that much at work while she's picking grocery orders for customers......

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.