Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hate all this 'winging it' bollocks. How is it so difficult to work out what the loss is before hand and write it down if you're that unsure? I'm one of those people who can't stand faff. Just tell me what I need to know and chuff off, I don't need to know the ins & outs of a cows hole. It doesn't make her look relatable and natural, it just makes her look unprofessional (as does the constantly rubbing her bloody mascara streaks and checking her finger).
All the classic body language signs of a liar🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you’re unposed to be promoting a weight loss plan, you surely have to be accurate on your loss/gain. Even just for themselves to know if this is working for them. They bang on about their weight, Jane hates being fat, yet she hasn’t a clue about her ‘losses’ it doesn’t add up. If she ate healthier and reduced her man-sized portions she’d lose weight and be less sluggish

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She hates when Charlie has a better loss than her ,she always did ..even in the SW days !

She said in the vlog that charlie needs a week off. Yes he does, a week off to maybe go stay with his mum for a few days or the whole week.
She'll have his week off planned out for him already...between HB ,lives and patreon vids Charlie would be better off staying at work !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She hates when Charlie has a better loss than her ,she always did ..even in the SW days !

She'll have his week off planned out for him already...between HB ,lives and patreon vids Charlie would be better off staying at work !
I can’t understand her mentality. Surely you want them to do well because you don’t want to see their health suffer? She just feeds him up. My partner has lost 21kg since January last year. I tit out really, I should have made him a YT and flogged the plan I gave him off the back of it.....

• Haha
I can’t understand her mentality. Surely you want them to do well because you don’t want to see their health suffer? She just feeds him up. My partner has lost 21kg since January last year. I tit out really, I should have made him a YT and flogged the plan I gave him off the back of it.....
Jane can't see anyone do better than her ! I don't think I've witnessed a more immature ,jealous person it's all me,me,me as far as she's concerned..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jane can't see anyone do better than her ! I don't think I've witnessed a more immature ,jealous person it's all me,me,me as far as she's concerned..
Totally agree. Also if he loses a tit tonne and she doesn’t, it just highlights that she wasn’t sticking to plan like she should have been. Didn’t he win an award or something when they done SW? I bet that stung. 😂😂

It's really odd behaviour towards a partner/husband though isnt it?

I wonder if anyone has ever sent Jane a message by mistake saying how they fancy Charlie, like another influenzer got the other day? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It's really odd behaviour towards a partner/husband though isnt it?
Jane must have had a troubled childhood or she's some sort of personality disorder ! there's something there behind the mask. I can't put my finger on ..

Jane must have had a troubled childhood or she's some sort of personality disorder ! there's something there behind the mask. I can't put my finger on ..
It's an odd one.
It sounds like she ordered all the MF meals for Charlie from something she said a couple of times and last nights try on, she opened all the packages and handed them to him.
There is a fine line between taking care of someone and taking control.

• Haha
Does anyone here know of the Slatton sisters? Ones called Amy and I can’t remember the name of the other one, Jane’s face - the shape of it just reminds me of those two, it seems that she’s carrying so much weight on her tiny frame that her body is now storing fat in her face and neck, if she doesn’t sort it out soon she’ll end up with a fat forehead too.

She must have been obese her entire life to end up so overweight at 27, her neck and chin is like something you would expect to see on a much older person.

As for Charlie in those t-shirts, the first two you could see everything in 🤢, muscle fit tops really should be reserved for people with errr muscles 💪🏻 the other two that she kept saying were oversized fitted fine, and what’s with the cycling shorts? For a young couple they really have no idea.

It's an odd one.
It sounds like she ordered all the MF meals for Charlie from something she said a couple of times and last nights try on, she opened all the packages and handed them to him.
There is a fine line between taking care of someone and taking control.
Ordered all the meals for him? Hmmmm, Sorry chins, back peddling doesn't burn callrees.

She is 100% never paying to do this plan.

Unless they gift her another week (why?) I don't think we'll ever hear about it again

Came here for the T-shirt comments 😆 I don’t think the poor man knows how much weight he’s gained he looked genuinely shocked things were tight 😂

The fact she filmed it shows she loves to humiliate him. I was heart broken when I heard her say Charlie’s mum is scared of being home alone she really didn’t seem to care

• Wow
  • Sad
Came here for the T-shirt comments 😆 I don’t think the poor man knows how much weight he’s gained he looked genuinely shocked things were tight 😂

The fact she filmed it shows she loves to humiliate him. I was heart broken when I heard her say Charlie’s mum is scared of being home alone she really didn’t seem to care
You can defiantly see he cycles though! Bit of work, he has the makings of decent legs there! Well done Charlie boy! Shame he can't shake her off long enough to do any.

what a pair of dull arse drips they are! I've just watched the weigh in vlog, I don't get how they claimed ti have just filmed it then deleted it so filmed it again, if that were true why didn't they know the weigh in results off the top of their heads? such pointless lies.
I can't get over the amount of people saying wow well done, you're doing great......she lost half a pound.....half a pound, how is that anywhere close to "smashing it" they've made an utter botch of reviewing the plan, they're clueless dullards and I cannot think for the life of me why any company wants to work with them.

• Haha
On her insta stories, she's back to wearing her "you are not alive to pay bills and lose weight" tshirt!

• Haha
Nobody gonna mention the towel on the head 😆 what a brilliant advertisement for MF she makes absolutely no effort looks like a little old lady with her towel on and again why not write weight down before filming or look at phone it’s like they don’t care so why bother

I just can’t wait to get back to packet mash and frozen ready meal toad in the hole

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.