Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a suggested video for another SW youtuber taste testing South Korean snacks. I can just hear it now " Charleee! Charleeeeeee! Is Souff Kareear further away than Anklesee?"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just saw a suggested video for another SW youtuber taste testing South Korean snacks. I can just hear it now " Charleee! Charleeeeeee! Is Souff Kareear further away than Anklesee?"
If it's the same YouTuber that's a SW consultant I don't think that box of snacks was a fitting thing to advertise on her channel .Just shows they'll push anything for money ...but then she's still claiming a size 12/14 while looking like her pre SW weight ! so I guess lying is all part of the SW YouTuber narrative🤥

Reactions: 4
If it's the same YouTuber that's a SW consultant I don't think that box of snacks was a fitting thing to advertise on her channel .Just shows they'll push anything for money ...but then she's still claiming a size 12/14 while looking like her pre SW weight ! so I guess lying is all part of the SW YouTuber narrative🤥
[/QUOTE]
To be honest, I have no idea. I don't follow any SW/weightloss people I follow mostly fitness channels. I think it only popped up because i'd watched some of the Gammons vlogs for comedy value.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 167238

Just been looking at Jane on Gramho, not saying this to be mean, this is legitimately something Jane should get checked out.

Currently showing as 3 hours ago, scroll to the picture of her hand and look at her knuckles. Dark knuckles like this can be a sign of pre-diabetes.
I’ve noticed her knuckles being really dark and getting darker specially the few vlogs at one point I thought she had mucked up using fake tan 😂😂 I’m so glad someone else noticed this 😬

Reactions: 3
She's very quiet 😐 I wonder is she at a&e looking for a blood glucose test after reading here😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's very quiet 😐 I wonder is she at a&e looking for a blood glucose test after reading here😜
Nah she's busy chewing on handfuls of protein powder.

I see the last story was complaining she can't sleep again. Funny, I exercise regularly, eat a diet of fresh foods and sleep like a baby most nights.....I wonder if there's a correlation?

Reactions: 7
Nah she's busy chewing on handfuls of protein powder.

I see the last story was complaining she can't sleep again. Funny, I exercise regularly, eat a diet of fresh foods and sleep like a baby most nights.....I wonder if there's a correlation?
Maybe she's invited Mr Pickles round for a protein shake👌👈... 🤜 while Charwee's at work 😬..Saying as she's obsessed with 365 days ..So if we hear of an earthtquake in Eastbourne we'll know janeykins has been Pickled🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she's invited Mr Pickles round for a protein shake👌👈... 🤜 while Charwee's at work 😬..Saying as she's obsessed with 365 days ..So if we here of an earthtquake in Eastbourne we'll know janeykins has been Pickled🤪

oh deaaaah 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Jane! You’ve obviously been reading here, funny how you went to see your poorly mother in law on Sunday after it was suggested on here 🤔. Anyway Denise is suggesting that Jane claim carers allowance by the look of it 🤣 Denise hun, do you realise she does duck all for her 🤷🏻‍♀️😂. Looks like Michelle is onto chins, let’s see what she comes back with!
19C91693-22AA-4970-81C1-A4B9FE2A81C0.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I'd like to think (or hope) that someone is already claiming carers allowence, someone who lives near and is actually caring for her.

Reactions: 11
Tilly Cutler is back on YouTube, Jane could learn so much from her (although she already knows it all)

Reactions: 4
5 years dieting shows just how little will power she has, how much she is obsessed with food and how little knowledge she has about nutrition, food and exercise. If Jane really wanted it, she would of done it by now.

They will never afford a house in the area they want, east Sussex prices are ridiculous. There best bet was to move to a more affordable area but with Charlie working in London and already doing a big commute they've fucked themselves over because they'll never be able to move close to London. Charlie is better off finding a new job in a cheaper area, they both drive and Jane could even get a new full time job to help the mortgage application.
The last sentence of this paragraph was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Still not her magic fat burning water though is it 😆
Didn't fizzy pop set her IBS off at one point aswell? Bit like how she used to buy dairy free cheese and milk 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jane is deeply concerned about Charlie’s mum......and the band played believe it if you like!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the face of a caring daughter in law who will sort some bits out for Charlies mum "when she has time" as she sits on her arse doing nothing!!! they should be ashamed of themselves! TWATS

jane.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
bulging over the hot pants finished me off....

jane1.png

clear to see the live clean plan is working well by how much slimmer they look - said stevie wonder

jane.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.