Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tilly Cutler is back on YouTube, Jane could learn so much from her (although she already knows it all)
Tilly is one of my favs and such a genuine girl .She's doing great atm and does some great meal ideas ( although she's a bit of a foodie )

the face of a caring daughter in law who will sort some bits out for Charlies mum "when she has time" as she sits on her arse doing nothing!!! they should be ashamed of themselves! TWATS

View attachment 168248
She'd rather 💩 on her 👐 and👏 than have his mum come to stay or help her out with any caring needs ..

Michelle White got a reply and she's looking into carers allowance :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thought I’d do a comparison pic. Well the left pic was her unboxing the live clean tit and the right pic is that last vlog. She’s fair packed the pounds on but she’s still a size 12 and bet she says she lost weight 😂😂😂 musclefood must be licking their arses since chins definitely wasn’t a success. Great advert musclefood I think you should give this one the boot 🤣 but no neck thinks the plan is amazeballs she will definitely purchase again but did she NO 😂 be honest for once chins the plan was a duck up just like all your “healthy eating” plans 😆

Thought I’d do a comparison pic. Well the left pic was her unboxing the live clean tit and the right pic is that last vlog. She’s fair packed the pounds on but she’s still a size 12 and bet she says she lost weight 😂😂😂 musclefood must be licking their arses since chins definitely wasn’t a success. Great advert musclefood I think you should give this one the boot 🤣 but no neck thinks the plan is amazeballs she will definitely purchase again but did she NO 😂 be honest for once chins the plan was a duck up just like all your “healthy eating” plans 😆

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tilly is one of my favs and such a genuine girl .She's doing great atm and does some great meal ideas ( although she's a bit of a foodie )

She'd rather 💩 on her 👐 and👏 than have his mum come to stay or help her out with any caring needs ..

Michelle White got a reply and she's looking into carers allowance :cautious:
She’s looking into carer’s allowance?! Seriously?! She is an absolute JOKE of a woman, money grabbing cow, she is lucky if she sees Charlie’s mum twice a year!!! My mum cooks my grandparents dinner for them and takes it up every night, does light cleaning, helps them with paperwork, takes them to hospital appointments etc. but doesn’t claim carer’s allowance because she doesn’t feel she does enough day to day care since they have carers in twice a day for my grandpa. Plus she doesn’t need compensated for something that doesn’t take up a whole lot of her time anyway, since my parents are self employed they can be flexible. If that fat boot starts claiming carer’s allowance for her biannual visit to her mother in law then I will absolutely lose it!! Sorry I just feel really strongly about people claiming from the government fraudulently 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That 'over sized' T shirt that Chins said was massive, fit the bean perfectly. She still said it was big when he put it on! No Chins, that how clothes should fit!
Don't think they spent long at the beans Mums house on Sunday. She said they ate whatever for lunch and then took their snacks with them and then ate their dinner when they got home. Doesn't leave much of a window for visiting as it such a long way away ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That 'over sized' T shirt that Chins said was massive, fit the bean perfectly. She still said it was big when he put it on! No Chins, that how clothes should fit!
Don't think they spent long at the beans Mums house on Sunday. She said they ate whatever for lunch and then took their snacks with them and then ate their dinner when they got home. Doesn't leave much of a window for visiting as it such a long way away ;)
They must have dumped a bag of ready meals on the doorstep and left .she said they kept their distance "a visit from afar" she said, disgraceful the pair of them..

they're his hot pants 😂
Daisy Duke's 😬

She's the breadth of the hallway ,we got an honest view point when she thundered down it to fetch her glasses..

I'd like to know who she refers to when she says about 'all the family'. She has said it before but I can't think who she means. It could be the beans mums sister or a brother maybe but then you never hear the bean talk about an Uncle or Aunty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so much at the try on. Oh no - it’s so cringe isn’t it! I also find the fact that he has the word ‘man’ on his too right tshirts really amusing - as if he needs to be reminded!! Janeykins seems to delight in his clothing being skintight. Those shorts are hideous on any man in my opinion but particularly, on a top-heavy, overweight man with a muffin top spilling over the sides.
Clearly, they can’t face the weigh-in and I can almost hear the excuses coming already. It’s abundantly obvious that neither of them have lost any weight at all.
I also can’t see why MF would have chins and the bean, when they also recruit people such as .....
2A52016C-38C5-4614-9D06-4EFD99D8F9E4.png

• Haha
She wouldn’t be allowed to claim Carer’s Allowance if she lives so far away from his mum. I think to qualify you have to do 35 hrs a week caring for someone. She barely does 35 minutes a year! 🙄

She said in the vlog that charlie needs a week off. Yes he does, a week off to maybe go stay with his mum for a few days or the whole week.

Reactions: 17
She said in the vlog that charlie needs a week off. Yes he does, a week off to maybe go stay with his mum for a few days or the whole week.
Charlie wouldn’t be allowed! Jane wouldn‘t cope without him......they have to be together at all times outside of work, regardless of his mums situation. She does seem to be quite frail according to Jane

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.