Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Bahahahaha! Have you seen the post of the salit with what looks like rat kebabs on top? 406 callrees for that monstrosity? Are we supposed to be impressed?
Does anyone else find it odd that she wasn‘t posting the Musclefood meals on her Instagram?! Considering it was a freebie and she was supposed to be promoting it, she kept it to YouTube only 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Charlie is literally like your mates dad when you were like 15/16 🤣🤣 so boring and slow, but thinks he's funny at the same time!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What a pair, talking about what they’re going to do today (on last nights live) here’s an idea, go and visit your poorly Mother, Charlie!! Why haven’t they formed a bubble with her?! I know she’s vulnerable/high risk (The guidelines do state that you can help someone vulnerable if they’re alone) go and sit with her from a distance, take her some food, anything to brighten the woman’s day up. These two are a right pair of shithouses! Jane will probably read here now and chuck it in on the vlog saying they saw her 🙄
I know!!! Rubbing it in that they have NO responsibilities the other day.. erm how about Charlie's mother in her old age?

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Awake in the night again, and just found this gem. I realize many of you will have already seen it. Jane trying on several grim charity shop items that even Katy-Jayne would have rejected as being too middle-aged! She's in total denial about her dress size (Charlie has to peel her out of a size 16 Primark number). I do think she's a little bit lighter than at present. Vlog filmed just over a year ago.

Credit to Jane for uploading it, if it had been me it would never have seen the light of day! ETA try on starts 9 mins in.
Those dresses are meant to be loose 🤦🏼‍♀️ she was easily an 18/20 even back there. She carries her weight all around her middle and boobs so she will find she needs to size up quite often. How can she be 27 and not know this🙄

Disneylover

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed the filter she’s using on Instagram all the time called “cubbygraham”? Every time I see it I think it says “chubbygraham” 😂😂 how apt 🤣

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Mind you, Charlie’s table manners are somewhat.....lacking shall we say. Running your fingers round your plate and licking them aren’t exactly what you’d like to see your fellow diner doing!! It’s probably just as well they eat KFC at beachy head......

• Sick
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fanny crack perfumes... Tuna, salmon, kipper kebab

That's fuckin great!!! 🤣

I tell you what Janeychins..... I have a mum who is dying of alzheimers and it could be any day!! You deprive Charlie of his mum and you should be ashamed of yourself!! You get one shot at this shit and you fuck up your own existence pretty good.... Don't fuck anyone else's up!!! Lying Twunt

Stop lying cos THIS is where you're heading.... WITHOUT the slimned down transformation!!! You're a laughing stock and a liability...

She doesn't know when to stop talking utter shit does she????

Let's see how long this lasts.... 🙄
She's a selfish arsehole who will never achieve anything in life it will catch up with her in the end..

So sorry to hear that you are going through that with your mum. It's an awful cruel disease xx❤

• Heart
I find it very odd that she’s had 500+ views and not one comment 🤔 anyone else think that’s odd?
She is definitely removing comments and turning comments off and on
also the very fact she has the likes/dislikes set to private tells me she gets far more dislikes than she gets likes and try’s to hide the fact to make herself look more popular
than she is .... devious Cow that she is

hedgewitch

Of course this will only last until she realises you can buy protein Mars bars then she’ll be on those instead. Because it is of curse the secret to weight loss she’s been looking for. It’s not as if it’s just a marketing ploy.... actually on second thoughts let her get ripped off, she’s been doing it to everyone else...

• Haha

hedgewitch

She's coming out with some classics on the latest comments....
Describing her activity at work as "fairly active" for working out calories🤣🤣🤣 walking around, picking shopping is not active you numpty, its just moving... Slowly...
Hmmmm seems strange after I commented yesterday that she was using any calories burnt as 'extra' calories and not part of her deficit. You're very welcome Jane. Happy to help as a one off but for future reference any nutritional tips will be at a charge of £50 an hour...

hedgewitch

I thought it was quite accurate to be fair.
Who decides its harassment out of interest?
Likewise. It was just stating a fact really.

Lol she bought a macbook and thinks she’s betty big baws.....Chins, I bought myself a macbook for Uni when I was 18. With my own money that I had earned working full time over the summer holidays (oh and then I worked 30hrs a week while studying full time). If you actually put in any hard work before now rather than working your pishy wee part time job then you could have bought it years ago 😂 just sayin! Her inability to buy one before has little to do with her scam pyramid scheme earnings and everything to do with her lazy bastardness hahaha.
Oh bullshit did she earn enough money from her pyramid scheme for that in one month. I'm sensing a lot of fake it till you make it and a huge amount of products purchased on credit all to give the illusion she's crushing it......she's got that on a finance deal. Come back & let us know when you start paying cash for luxury items Chins.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
The only mac chins should be allowed near is a big mac... it's like someone going and buying a leather briefcase for work, when they work for a call centre or something. Just unnecessary 🤦🏼‍♀️
She can’t eat a full one though remember 😂 #asif #pulltheotheronechins

• Haha