Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I wish she’d stop videoing daft boy half naked! The sight of Charlee in the kitchen naked is really, really off putting!!🤢 the poor sod can’t even get the pizza he likes.....it must be magic being married to Jane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

doctordoctor

VIP Member
The Livingstones are just the Welsh Gammons, only with singing and a kid.....I couldn’t take to them, although Helen is a bit more easy to like than Jane, it was the same old crap......lose a pound/put 5 on....all the open-mouthed photos, why do people do that? You point a camera at them and they open their mouth as wide as a yawning rhino as a measure of how good a time their having!

• Haha

hedgewitch

Ohhhhh what a sneak 🤣 🤣 Just as Tina thought their friendship was growing as well

View attachment 163558
I love the in the future bit. so vague. When in the future? Next week? Next month? Or is it just going to be added to the long list of things you know you should do but never get round to like exercise?

Don’t forget the obligatory holiday roast and mayflower curry 😂 They we’re gifted a voucher for the pub when a mix up with their lodge before and they never even used it 😂
I tried the shot game every time she said surreeeeen once. It was the quickest case of alcoholic poisoning our A&E department has ever seen according to the Doctor who treated me....

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Don't worry Janeychins plenty of us still follow you to report back on your ultra mundane, selfish old lady, shitty wife life 🙄

Has she put her competition page and cats piss page private too?
comp page still public as she has to share to win ;) estee frauder page private as well as main account and charlie chebs too

• Wow
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Did she say about the laptop on her shitty scents page? I don’t follow her on that. I thought they were saving for a deposit?!
yes she said she's had her monthly pay and been able to afford the laptop she's been wanting for ages, sounds an expensive one! so much for saving for a house, month one blown on a laptop for her "biz-nis"

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s defo copying someone, the way she was talking in the kitchen, is it Narrrdia? I don’t watch her YouTube but chins is defo copying for a change

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Men speaking into their cuffs.....someone goes ahead to check out the place....then, when it’s safe, Jane sweeps in like the Queen of Pizza Sheba

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Poor Charlie’s bad day consists of the wine cork going in the bottle. I expect your mums bad day was a lot worse Charlie!! Ever think about that mate?
Is this on a vlog? Ohhwww Chaaaarlliiiiee!
Fucking hell if a corkf falling inti bottle of wine is your idea of a bad day then please can we swap lives?

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she must have sold a hell of a lot of "sarrrrmples" to be thinking she's going to afford a house like that ;)

• Haha

hedgewitch

She's a massive sale on her perfumes guyzzz saturday 7-8 be sure to join her secret group to bag a bargain..
Course she does. I've just ticked off massive sale on my card. Is anyone else playing MLM bingo with all this?

Poor Charlie’s bad day consists of the wine cork going in the bottle. I expect your mums bad day was a lot worse Charlie!! Ever think about that mate?
And here we go again with the drinking calories rather than eating them. If you're on a calorie restriction, why the fuck would you want to waste any on booze?? I just don't get these two at all....... When I do a cut, you can guarantee that every last fucking calorie is shoe horned into feeding my face.

And another thing...Isn't this someone who has to drive to work in the morning? I understand it might be within in the limit but even so, why would you even take a chance? Never on a school night.

Is this on a vlog? Ohhwww Chaaaarlliiiiee!
Fucking hell if a corkf falling inti bottle of wine is your idea of a bad day then please can we swap lives?
1593756904878.png

She's obviously forgotten about this then. I mean, if they can't deal with a bottle of wine and a cork floater then they've got fuck all chance with anything serious.

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
She's an AD on Eastbourne ,buy,sell ,swap page for the perfume's, great deals ! £13 for the bottle's I thought she was charging her subs more than that?

Charlie gave the film a 7/10 and he's a very satisfied look on his face😳

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
So I just had a little look as I am nosey like that and all I can say is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fairly active Chins???? FFS she has even lied to Muscle Foods!!! Just for an extra snack

Attachments

• Wow

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
A

not forgetting she thinks within the year they can save 😆 it takes years to get a decent deposit unless they are getting a gift from his grandparents.
Took us 4 years to find 8.5k for our deposite 😫 setbacks due to absence from work due to illness, loss of jobs, car jobs and all that fun stuff 🥴🥴
Jane will have thrash out some overtime at tescos if shes wanting to buy within a year.

She'll have to provide proof of income too which if she hasn't declared them will be a bit awkward!
I cant see them getting a good deal on a mortgage. She works part time and her perfume income is not a given every month. I was in a 6 month probation at my current job and i think we just about scraped through as our mortgage advisor was a bit on the fence when i said i was in a probation period. I am also a credit ghost and had nothing in my name. Its so hard to get a mortgage, we were so stressed

Last edited:
She was shredding weight she said.....when was this??
When all her clothes were being tugged at as hanging off her remember 😆 it’s a bit big guyssssss.

Also for a pair claiming to save for a house we’ve seen them book a holiday and do a clothes haul? That’s not how I remember saving for our deposit 😂

• Haha