Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with being a 50+ Nana, I just think most of her “fans” seem to be in that age bracket. Well, you could certainly teach the lazy cow a thing or two on your work ethic alone, she’d probably get signed off sick if she had to work your hours! X
Ive often thought she doesn’t have a bloody clue how hard some women work with her few hours a day home by lunch... nana naps in the afternoon...
oh the bloody luxury if only ... then she warms up a pukka pie or puts that frozen micro meal tit in the micro and serves that up to that hen pecked drip of a twassock she’s married too and she has the bloody audacity to say she’s stressed while he fawns all over her and molly coddles her she needs a size 12 boot up her arse to get her motivated.... he is as bad as he enables her laziness... I’d be mortified if she was my daughter absolutely mortified and appalled

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She well put that live up to test the waters over her muscle food freebie. She makes me absolutely sick. She's so smug with her office, I can't actually write what I think. All I can say is that she is one big bleep 🤢🤢🤢🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe how much money she’s wasted on packaging, sweets that will go sticky and ruin the item and stickers before she’s even started to make money. She talks like she’s a super international business woman but she’s no clue about making and saving money it will all go on pies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She well put that live up to test the waters over her muscle food freebie. She makes me absolutely sick. She's so smug with her office, I can't actually write what I think. All I can say is that she is one big bleep 🤢🤢🤢🤬🤬🤬
Could not agree more!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That vid needs an 18 cert flashes of Charlie's moobs and erect nipples will be giving me nightmares:oops: his head looks as big as hers now too..Roll on Friday till they start muscle food ,I've every faith in them🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
bloody hell the size of those heads! they wouldn't look out of place on mount rushmore

jane.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How lovely to be treated to the sight of Jane doing her ‘Tash’ (it’s ‘tache Jane) With her ‘Nair noor-ish’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How lovely to be treated to the sight of Jane doing her ‘Tash’ (it’s ‘tache Jane) With her ‘Nair noor-ish’
I thought the same! why oh why does she think thats vlog worthy? and Charlie putting the shelves up too....bore off you pair of melts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you're having breakfast do not fast forward and stop on the bed scene. I repeat DO NOT STOP ON THE BED SCENE

The fuckin state of them. Charlies oopsy face and her doing peekaboo moobs 🤮🤮Why didn't they edit it out, it's turned me right off my crumpets and maple syrup 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Anyone listening to her talk about her new ‘business’ would think she set it up! The way she said ‘top notes as we like to call it’ 🤣🤣 At least it shows she has attempted to read the literature that comes in her pack because there is no way she knew about top notes in perfume beforehand!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her Insta profile now states Owner of Scents by Jane 🤣🤣

What a fuckin eijit. She's a multi tier seller, not a business person. She's not even a sales person. She's just a boring liar who looks like she's being blown up with a balloon pump.

• Haha
Can anyone imagine this scabby cow spending £100 on a decent bottle of quality, luxury perfume? She thinks a £1 impulse and sniffing a bog freshener makes her an expert 🙄 all the knock off nigel melts she raves about, I bet she's never bought any of the originals to realise the difference in quality and longevity of the scent (which is what you are paying for) compared to a fake. I hope a cat shits in all of her crappy plant pots.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can not understand that this is an MLM, in other words it’s a PYRAMID SCHEME! All this talk of ‘sponsoring’ someone is just getting people under you to spend money so you make off them! All these idiots buying fake perfume, God only knows what’s in it!!

Reactions: 6
@monga can I steal your " no sense" for a thread suggestion??
You certainly can x 😂

She can not understand that this is an MLM, in other words it’s a PYRAMID SCHEME! All this talk of ‘sponsoring’ someone is just getting people under you to spend money so you make off them! All these idiots buying fake perfume, God only knows what’s in it!!
She'll have all the old biddies robbed to keep her in top up shops and smart cars ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New Thread suggestion :

No Sense by Jane & peekaboo moobs, they're piling on the weight with boxed, free food.

(Joint collaboration with @monga 😁)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the last but one vlog she said she’d enjoyed saving money and not buying tat during lockdown?
So then we see in the latest one she’s been to Poundland and bought...more tat!

Honestly, for someone so anxious about venturing out during the pandemic, she’s still going out shopping for non essential stuff, it’s quite unbelievable really.
I’m not anxious but I’m still observing lockdown rules and hoping that sensible people like me outweigh and compensate the idiots like her.

Reactions: 11
I thought the last but one vlog she said she’d enjoyed saving money and not buying tat during lockdown?
So then we see in the latest one she’s been to Poundland and bought...more tat!

Honestly, for someone so anxious about venturing out during the pandemic, she’s still going out shopping for non essential stuff, it’s quite unbelievable really.
I’m not anxious but I’m still observing lockdown rules and hoping that sensible people like me outweigh and compensate the idiots like her.
She is full of tit. Goes on about germs and feeling vulnerable but then goes to poundland for a tat haul.

Someone i worked with once did that Forver Living thing and was always tagging me and others to join her ever expanding team to open new doors and work hours to suit you. It got so annoying I had ti block her in the end. Constant ohhh for you excema try this aloe vera potion or nevermind dieting try drinking aloe vera and bee pollen pills for 2 weeks blah blah blaaahh 😞

I bet Janes doing the same to all her online contacts.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.