Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I,ve just watched her June goals vlog asbi,m a bit behind and I,m incensed. Had to create a new account and leave a post, will probably be taken off if the fat fucks fingers are in twitching mode but she boils my piss !!! Couple of spelling errors on that, oh bollocks !
It’s gone already....fastest fat finger first 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think it's a retirement village they live in ,it doesn't come across as a party zone too tame. The wildest Jane got was to hang a towel outside to dry😂
No lets be fair she did go to Ibeefa remember? But ended up just driving around and wetting herself over the fact they sell cereal bars. It's Ibeeefa Jane, not friggin Jupiter!
Leads me on to another thing...what is it with them going for drives? Waste of time! We have a car but would never think to just go for a drive unless we were actually going somewhere. These two just seem to drive around for the fun of it.

Reactions: 6
No lets be fair she did go to Ibeefa remember? But ended up just driving around and wetting herself over the fact they sell cereal bars. It's Ibeeefa Jane, not friggin Jupiter!
Leads me on to another thing...what is it with them going for drives? Waste of time! We have a car but would never think to just go for a drive unless we were actually going somewhere. These two just seem to drive around for the fun of it.
She's so anti social .She has Charlie exactly where she wants him now ,cut off from everyone ! He must be exhausted after a long week at work driving Miss Daisy Janey all round the fkn town 🙄

• Haha
She's so anti social .She has Charlie exactly where she wants him now ,cut off from everyone ! He must be exhausted after a long week at work driving Miss Daisy Janey all round the fkn town 🙄
Ahh yes you're right, he is cut off! She made him move down to het neck of the woods away from his family.

Did she copy the water feature off Naaarrrrdia?
No actually I think Nardia wants one but she'll be waiting for a free/gifted one but they have started putting the camera out for an hour or so and just filming a live of their garden for their precious subs who might not have gardens 🤣🤣🤣

I,ve just watched her June goals vlog asbi,m a bit behind and I,m incensed. Had to create a new account and leave a post, will probably be taken off if the fat fucks fingers are in twitching mode but she boils my piss !!! Couple of spelling errors on that, oh bollocks !
Gone already 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
No actually I think Nardia wants one but she'll be waiting for a free/gifted one but they have started putting the camera out for an hour or so and just filming a live of their garden for their precious subs who might not have gardens 🤣🤣🤣
With a baby 🐘 in clogs flitting across the screen half way through:p what a sad looking water feature ,it would put you in mind of an old guy with prostate issues trying to empty his bladder 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my God! That really has got to be the most boring video I've ever seen! Are her fans actually sitting there watching that dribble of water jumping up and down for over 11 minutes? Lol. Could you imagine if she posted it on her £1.99 a month subscriber channel? I'd demand my money back!

• Haha
With a baby 🐘 in clogs flitting across the screen half way through:p what a sad looking water feature ,it would put you in mind of an old guy with prostate issues trying to empty his bladder 💦
It wasnt even a nice flow at one point it was just spitting water out 😏

• Haha
she's an absolute fruit loop filming random tit like that 😳 what's next, Charlie's nans electric fire with 1980s fake plastic logs at Xmas? What a bloody nut job!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she's an absolute fruit loop filming random tit like that 😳 what's next, Charlie's nans electric fire with 1980s fake plastic logs at Xmas? What a bloody nut job!
She had a pic of Charlie looking into someone’s car on her stories,two bloody odd balls 🥴🥴

• Haha
She wants to buy it. Remember she always goes on about little smart cars but now she’s racking in an extra fiver a month flogging perfume and £200 from members she needs a company car 😉 so going for a Fiat 500 instead I bet they were down the garage the minute they re opened to have a look.

“guyyysss I got my own little car, it’s nice ennit charlieee I paid for it myself well we boroooought it together didn’t we Charlie I put in £200 you paid the rest coz we went halllfs”

• Haha
She wants to buy it. Remember she always goes on about little smart cars but now she’s racking in an extra fiver a month flogging perfume and £200 from members she needs a company car 😉 so going for a Fiat 500 instead I bet they were down the garage the minute they re opened to have a look.

“guyyysss I got my own little car, it’s nice ennit charlieee I paid for it myself well we boroooought it together didn’t we Charlie I put in £200 you paid the rest coz we went halllfs”
How can you fit an 🐘 into a smart car 🚗 answers on a postcard ....,🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can you fit an 🐘 into a smart car 🚗 answers on a postcard ....,🤪
Tell it there will be double ice cream at the end of a really long drive around, that’s how you fit an elephant into a smart car!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That’s what I thought, it’ll be a car they’re looking at buying. There’ll have to be a good discount on it though because she’s too tight to buy anything too expensive. Nice little subtle brag there Jane, erm no not really 😂

Tell it there will be double ice cream at the end of a really long drive around, that’s how you fit an elephant into a smart car!
Yes how will she fit into it?! Remember Mr Incredible in his little car, that’ll be chins 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.