Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a cow to Charlie! Instead of being a stroppy cow to him put the bloody camera down and tell him where you want the shelves or even better do it your bloody self. The way she is telling him to use a bigger screw and put the higher up you’d think she knew a bit how to do them herself. What a cow!

Reactions: 7
I bet the pair of them are stuffing their faces silly this week before they start their 'new plan' They'll have gained 7lbs prior to starting and then next week, they'll be singing the praises of the Live Clean plan by saying they've lost weight!
I'm not sure who they think they're fooling! Pair of idiots!

I had a look at her cats piss perfume page on Instagram! Ha! Have you seen the photo she's posted of herself in one of the squares...looks nothing like her!

• Haha
Hope we get a before and after weigh in.....I want to pull my own ears off when she asks daft boy a question!!! It takes sooooo looonnnnngggg for him to get to the point 😴 he says something, corrects himself, lots of ‘like...’ and it’s all tosh anyway. I’m thinking ‘don’t ask his opinion, don’t ask his opinion, don’t ask....OH GOD 🙈 she’s asked his opinion!’ He so very, very, boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She "errected" a calendar on the wall, wtf? Dafty didn't even correct her. She summed them up at the end "we like being lazy". Yes you do Jane, you're a lazy git. Never known a young couple so boring, inarticulate and dense as those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no, I’m so sorry if I offended anyone on here with my Nana comments yesterday. I was talking about the ladies who comment on her vlogs, not anybody on here - I know you are all wise to her ways! Apologies.
No need to apologise :)

Reactions: 5
Exactly this!! Who would say they ‘erected’ instead of ‘I hung the calendar up’ it’s so stupid! They talk complete nonsense.....and I wish she’d stop telling us daft boy’s stripping off or that he’s naked.....🙈 it makes me feel sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
FFS some idiot signed up to her pyramid scheme. She's going on about how many orders she's put in. She obviously doesnt realise that after month 1, none of her "customers" will need more tit spray so month 1 will always be the highest monthly figures she'll ever have. From month 2 she'll have to keep recruiting to make money

Once a fool, always a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS some idiot signed up to her pyramid scheme. She's going on about how many orders she's put in. She obviously doesnt realise that after month 1, none of her "customers" will need more tit spray so month 1 will always be the highest monthly figures she'll ever have. From month 2 she'll have to keep recruiting to make money

I wonder who it is? Probably Babs

• Haha

Does anyone think Elaine12Jones (Pearson) is now doing this along with the weight loss one with her coach? She set up an at home office too, just things seem quite similar and a lot of Instagram peeps seem to be getting on these bandwagons.

Reactions: 1
she really thinks she's the next big thing in business eh? its so funny "no one talks about making money online" ffs jane check youtube its full of mlm vlogs both pro and anti.........educate yourself!
its like she thinks no one else has ever done a pyramid scheme, hope she'll be declaring the extra income! she'll have a decent first month with all her bum licks wanting to try it and help her out but then it will trail off and she'll lose interest like she always does. I tried it when a friend was flogging it.......to me its just copy perfumes, weaker scent that doesn't last but im a perfume snob, I like my brands so maybe im biased, i'll let babs and amy buy it all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone think Elaine12Jones (Pearson) is now doing this along with the weight loss one with her coach? She set up an at home office too, just things seem quite similar and a lot of Instagram peeps seem to be getting on these bandwagons.
Elaine said she was doing it a while ago. Probably recruited by the same person

Reactions: 4
I want a filmed weigh in before this free munching month otherwise it don’t count!!!! She’s probably gained since she even did her last weight in On camera in the dark she doesnt understand aNd it’s always why her figures don’t add up.

Reactions: 9
Scents by Jane 🙈 She wasn’t going to but now she’s quite interested in recruiting or ‘sponsoring’ other people to join her PYRAMID SCHEME......let’s see...Amy is a cert, Babs and that Martina who’s another avid follower.....I’d leave a comment but I’m also barred from there!!
Dont forget super stalker Hayley she's all over them all at the moment oh and Katherine !🤣

• Haha
Tan will sign up for sure then she'll have a garage full of perfume she bought herself, it will be one of her get rich quick schemes like the tshirt printing lol

• Haha
She’s so naive!
Of course the first month rush is going to be busy! All her cult followers will want to try this amazing perfume! Then the hard work starts where you have to start the heavy selling! I’ve heard of people losing friends over these schemes, won’t affect Jane obviously 🤣 but she might lose followers!
I’m with you Lexi. I like the proper stuff and I’m not into saving it for special occasions either and having cheap everyday stuff.

She’s so naive!
Of course the first month rush is going to be busy! All her cult followers will want to try this amazing perfume! Then the hard work starts where you have to start the heavy selling! I’ve heard of people losing friends over these schemes, won’t affect Jane obviously 🤣 but she might lose followers!
I’m with you Lexi. I like the proper stuff and I’m not into saving it for special occasions either and having cheap everyday stuff.
me neither, I went to the village shop with chanel allure on today haha I love a good perfume

• Haha
Dont forget super stalker Hayley she's all over them all at the moment oh and Katherine !🤣
Wonder what happened to Mr & Mrs Pickles🤔

Tan will sign up for sure then she'll have a garage full of perfume she bought herself, it will be one of her get rich quick schemes like the tshirt printing lol
Chris will be flogging them outside Pat's Bap's ;)

• Haha
by the time she's deducted all the cost of the naff packaging and sweets she's adding to the parcels she'll be left with nack all anyway, she's like a twelve year old setting up a little enterprise for some pocket money, she'll be swapping them for pukka pies next ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.