Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on her perfume Instagram that she’d already upped the price of the samples from cost price to 89p! Already realising that she’s not making anything I suspect!
And I have to say, there’s nothing I dislike more than receiving a packet of haribos in with something I order. Why, when I order a pen, do they send me sweets? It’s not going to make me necessarily order from you again because you enclose a 30p packet of sweets!
Keep your sweets! That might be just me though, my husband doesn’t mind! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her ‘recruiter’will have told her to do this...she won’t have come up with this herself. Check those haribos haven’t got a bite out of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her ‘recruiter’will have told her to do this...she won’t have come up with this herself. Check those haribos haven’t got a bite out of them!
Ha I was going to say the same, I bet all the packets have some missing🤣

• Haha
me neither, I went to the village shop with chanel allure on today haha I love a good perfume
Ooh, Lexi that’s my all time fave ❤
Some of these comments have got me howling tonight 😂
Jane is just so fake and desperate on Instagram “Guyyyys thank you for keeping me so busy” no, let’s rephrase that Jane, it should be “Guyyys thank you for making me some money” she’s such a greedy grabber

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooh, Lexi that’s my all time fave ❤
mine too, so many good memories pop up when I smell it and I always get people asking what it is when I wear it, worth every penny :love:
shes far too lazy to keep up with this latest hustle, she'll be moaning it was all too much and be back to nana naps soon, bet the person who gifted her all the home fragrance stuff is thrilled seen as FM do reed diffusers and candles

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Any time soon it’ll all have become too much. Work, YouTube, online shopping for daft boys nan and grandad, his mum being unwell, her IBS, anxiety, hay fever...I give it 3months at best

Reactions: 8
So has she give up the luxury fragrance company ,they seem to be taking a backseat..

Reactions: 4
Title suggestion.

"Jane's got no sense, she's selling fake scents and Charlie's just dense"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
mine too, so many good memories pop up when I smell it and I always get people asking what it is when I wear it, worth every penny :love:
shes far too lazy to keep up with this latest hustle, she'll be moaning it was all too much and be back to nana naps soon, bet the person who gifted her all the home fragrance stuff is thrilled seen as FM do reed diffusers and candles
Lacost touch of pink is my go too. For hubs its Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur Du Male (had to copy and paste that), they both remind me of when me and him started seeing each other. We wore them at our wedding 😊😊

I bet jane is only doing this scents thing as charlie has said she needs to be earning more money or we cant afford to live here and certainly cannot afford our pies! It won't be enough for her to quit work, Avon earned my sister fun money but she still had to work FULL time.

Reactions: 5
Lacost touch of pink is my go too. For hubs its Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur Du Male (had to copy and paste that), they both remind me of when me and him started seeing each other. We wore them at our wedding 😊😊

I bet jane is only doing this scents thing as charlie has said she needs to be earning more money or we cant afford to live here and certainly cannot afford our pies! It won't be enough for her to quit work, Avon earned my sister fun money but she still had to work FULL time.
yep I agree, friends ive got that do mlm like fm world, scentsy, body shop at home, avon etc all seem to put a lot of work in for little money, you have to be at the top to be earning the big bucks.

my faves are chanel allure, clinque happy, SJP lovely and JPG classic, I adore the new one by tiffany too but its pricey so on my wish list for birthday or xmas ;) I think scents totally hold memories, I cannot bear to smell georgio beverly hills as it reminds me of my head down the loo puking in gran canaria as a teenager, my friend had holding back my hair duty and she had it on, to this day it makes me want to puke again lol

• Haha
Drakkar Noir after shave (don’t think you get it now) takes me back to my lovely Italian ex boyfriend......great days! 😂😂

Actually, I’ve just googled it, you can still get it! 🤔

yep I agree, friends ive got that do mlm like fm world, scentsy, body shop at home, avon etc all seem to put a lot of work in for little money, you have to be at the top to be earning the big bucks.

my faves are chanel allure, clinque happy, SJP lovely and JPG classic, I adore the new one by tiffany too but its pricey so on my wish list for birthday or xmas ;) I think scents totally hold memories, I cannot bear to smell georgio beverly hills as it reminds me of my head down the loo puking in gran canaria as a teenager, my friend had holding back my hair duty and she had it on, to this day it makes me want to puke again lol
Lots of memories with scents. Me and my bestie at school would dowse ourselves in that so kiss me body spray to hide the smell of smoking, we must have honked like a whores handbag! 😂 actually was how my mum found i smoked as i stunk of body spray, bearing in mind i am the youngest of 5 so had seen it all before, using sprays to mask the smoke smell 😂 i dont smoke anymore.

Edited to say Clinique Happy was one my sisters wedding fragrances 😊😊

• Haha
When I was at school, my friends relative worked at Heathrow airport and used to get ‘cheap’ duty free perfumes, probably stolen but I didn’t know that then🤣! YSL Opium and Rive Gauche were a tenner a bottle! Oh and Kauros aftershave🤣 All the boys smelt of it. Those smells definitely evoke memories of fun times and secret house parties when parents weren’t there and all the mid teen discoveries! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
does anyone remember GIo by Giorgio Armani. I LOVED that. I have been searching for it for years, hoping they sell it in another country. I dont know why they discontinued it and kept its weaker (no offence) cousin aqua di gio. :(

We should start a perfume lovers thread. I just love perfumes!

When I was at school, my friends relative worked at Heathrow airport and used to get ‘cheap’ duty free perfumes, probably stolen but I didn’t know that then🤣! YSL Opium and Rive Gauche were a tenner a bottle! Oh and Kauros aftershave🤣 All the boys smelt of it. Those smells definitely evoke memories of fun times and secret house parties when parents weren’t there and all the mid teen discoveries! 🤣
Just thought I should add, this was the mid 80’s so a long time ago🤣

• Haha
I remember a colleague of mine was always doused in Estée Lauder Youth Dew! She was a Rottweiler of a woman and the smell takes me right back 😫 another lovely lady I worked with always wore Giorgio ‘Beverley Hills’ such happy memories of those times......the years have flown by though....

Omg! Youth Dew! My mum used to wear that in the 70’s! Can’t stand it but it was ‘the thing’ at that time!

ETA. I just looked up when Youth Dew was launched and it was in 1953! Maybe it wasn’t ‘the thing to have’ in the 70’s after all! Looks like my mum was behind the times🤣

Reactions: 3
Omg! Youth Dew! My mum used to wear that in the 70’s! Can’t stand it but it was ‘the thing’ at that time!

ETA. I just looked up when Youth Dew was launched and it was in 1953! Maybe it wasn’t ‘the thing to have’ in the 70’s after all! Looks like my mum was behind the times🤣
My mum had it in the 70s too, and she was pretty cool, it was grim though! Do you remember Tweed (spelt with a silent T )yuck:confused:

Last edited:
Youth Dew was very popular in the 70’s/80’s....I remember Tweed and another one Fiji?? I always remember an elderly lady I knew who wore Elizabeth Arden ‘Blue Grass’

There was another lady, a patient of mine who I really liked, sadly she died young.....she always wore ‘Femme’ je reviens i think. I bought it because I really liked it and it takes me right back to that time and a very lovely, elegant young woman who sadly passed away in her thirties. I can see her now....😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.