Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder how bad the spare box room looks now...it looked an awful mess before now she is even more lazy and buys a lot of tit i bet its a right junk yard...queue the video of her sorting it out haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i wonder how bad the spare box room looks now...it looked an awful mess before now she is even more lazy and buys a lot of tit i bet its a right junk yard...queue the video of her sorting it out haha
Didn't someone think it was a garage 😂 It'll be lined with chest freezers BoJo might even be hiding in one ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jane,Jane,Jane you have learnt nothing from your time on Youtube - your new business venture needs to be posted as an Ad because you are selling and therefore making money. Even if it your own "business" it is still a requirement.

Reactions: 10
Jane,Jane,Jane you have learnt nothing from your time on Youtube - your new business venture needs to be posted as an Ad because you are selling and therefore making money. Even if it your own "business" it is still a requirement.
Trotter's Independent Trading Co 🐷🐷we should have changed the *bore* in the title to *boar* 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if all the Scottish snacks are in the cupboard waiting for this plan to be over so she can calorie count them into her day . Whaaa hahahahahaha as if.
No way man, they’ll have chomped the lot the day that did the taste test

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so she hates being sat down doing nothing and likes to keep busy........since when??? do some more hours at Tesco you lazy work dodger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
so she hates being sat down doing nothing and likes to keep busy........since when??? do some more hours at Tesco you lazy work dodger!
This new fad hardly involves any effort does it she will be sat on the sofa on her phone trying to flog it and send orders hardly manual labour is it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This new fad hardly involves any effort does it she will be sat on the sofa on her phone trying to flog it and send orders hardly manual labour is it😂
getting charwee to do all the smell tests....
jane - oh this one is white musk charwee, do you like it? what does it smell like
charlie - erm yeah its ok, it smells of erm white and musk
jane - ooh musk charwee?

then 17 of her sheep will buy it because dave and denise of eastbourne love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her vid will be up later guyyyzzzz,her eye looks black on her stories must be inflamed from all the perfume .She said she can't sit about all day watching TV she get's bored🤔well considering those sofa cushions have taken the shape of her arse I'd say that's a lie :rolleyes:
Well ask Tesco for more hours then Jane! My husband was climbing the wall when he was put on part time hours due to cv19 affecting the work load. He doesn't love his job but was pleased to be back after 3 weeks of 4.5 hours per day, of course relieved financially but he said theres only so much xbox one man can play 😂 never though i'd hear him say such a thing!

To send orders? Assuming it will be via a post office then? She was going on about feeling vulnerable at work with the general public but yet top up shops and now trips to the post office aren't causing her one bit of anxiety. I really hope her tesco boses are seeing this..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
getting charwee to do all the smell tests....
jane - oh this one is white musk charwee, do you like it? what does it smell like
charlie - erm yeah its ok, it smells of erm white and musk
jane - ooh musk charwee?

then 17 of her sheep will buy it because dave and denise of eastbourne love it
She can send some to grim with tan to mask her cheesy sprouty farts 😂

• Haha
Just sat listening to her blubber on about muscle food. It’s amazing she’s gonna miss it blah blah blah, if it’s that good, why don’t she actually pay for it and continue it 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just sat listening to her blubber on about muscle food. It’s amazing she’s gonna miss it blah blah blah, if it’s that good, why don’t she actually pay for it and continue it 🤯
Far too tight to but it with her own money! As if she had to be reminded by the neighbour out eating that she needed to her her lunch, duck off Jane your first love is food 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It would still work out cheaper for them to buy it compared to what they usually spend on food!

Who else knew as soon as she showed that parasol at the beginning of the vlog that it was going to be too big for their miniature patio. What the hell was she thinking? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I tried a wee experiment between CC & SW I done CC for a full week I never went over 1400 6 days of the 7 except one day I went slightly over 2000 calories and see on that day I used 74 syns, one of the days I ate 1320 calories and would have used 59.5 syns I weighed in this morning and I GAINED 15lbs for all I was below calories I was eating stuff I never normally eat I was eating more processed food (honest I didn’t eat pukka pies 😂) I just wanted to show that eating processed foods, junk definitely does not work I’m back today on the SW wagon as it works for me. CC is too free. I mean a king pot noodle is 547 calories but 27.5 syns, it’s madness. I was like Jane not eating homemade healthy food and I’ve gained over a stone, my skin has all broke out and I feel like complete tit. So how she can say eat wtf you want as long as it’s within your calories is beyond me. She needs to look at fats, salt she consumes, it’s not hard to rattle up a healthy meal that could work out the same amount of calories but less saturated fat etc but I just wanted to try the “chins” diet so there you go I tried it and it’s pish 🤣🤣🤣 I was expecting a gain as I know you can’t eat that kind of food and loss even within your calorie allowance and she has a cheek to go upto 1700 no wonder she’s piling the weight on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I tried a wee experiment between CC & SW I done CC for a full week I never went over 1400 6 days of the 7 except one day I went slightly over 2000 calories and see on that day I used 74 syns, one of the days I ate 1320 calories and would have used 59.5 syns I weighed in this morning and I GAINED 15lbs for all I was below calories I was eating stuff I never normally eat I was eating more processed food (honest I didn’t eat pukka pies 😂) I just wanted to show that eating processed foods, junk definitely does not work I’m back today on the SW wagon as it works for me. CC is too free. I mean a king pot noodle is 547 calories but 27.5 syns, it’s madness. I was like Jane not eating homemade healthy food and I’ve gained over a stone, my skin has all broke out and I feel like complete tit. So how she can say eat wtf you want as long as it’s within your calories is beyond me. She needs to look at fats, salt she consumes, it’s not hard to rattle up a healthy meal that could work out the same amount of calories but less saturated fat etc but I just wanted to try the “chins” diet so there you go I tried it and it’s pish 🤣🤣🤣 I was expecting a gain as I know you can’t eat that kind of food and loss even within your calorie allowance and she has a cheek to go upto 1700 no wonder she’s piling the weight on
You've just described Jane:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they should just go back on SW, some people need the strict guidelines to stop them eating all the salty processed food. All that salt will make you balloon and hold water. They have only ever lost a decent amount of SW I don't know why they keep fighting against it . She did used to cook at home. Her content was so much more honest and humble when she first started. She's always been a numpty but she was bearable. Her and Helen did so well on it and haven't lost an ounce (and kept it off) on CC.

I think they should just go back on SW, some people need the strict guidelines to stop them eating all the salty processed food. All that salt will make you balloon and hold water. They have only ever lost a decent amount of SW I don't know why they keep fighting against it . She did used to cook at home. Her content was so much more honest and humble when she first started. She's always been a numpty but she was bearable. Her and Helen did so well on it and haven't lost an ounce (and kept it off) on CC.
Think I’ll mail her saying I tried your amazing diet ate within my calorie allowance and gained over a stone in a week what ever am I doing wrong 😂😂😂 wonder what lame excuse she would come out with she couldn’t say maybe you ate too much processed, salty food, cause that’s exactly she does and apparently has a loss every week. Might go and eat a whole pizza to myself since I’ve only had 238 calories the day🤣🤣 (bugger that I’m back to my low syn meals)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course eating processed tit food doesn't work for weight loss. Jane doesn't want to eat healthy foods, she wants to eat whatever she wants and she doesn't want to exercise. So her in deluded mind she thinks calorie counting will let her do this, and it's the reason she will NEVER be slim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.