Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane is fasting for health benefits, only sometimes she does and other times she doesn’t.... eh? So, you don’t really care about the health benefits? You only care some days? And, no way does she have IBS! Ah couldn’t possibly eat all that junk she eats if she did. I have IBS (properly diagnosed!) and I can feel my gut twisting just looking at the rubbish she buys!! 🤢🤢
Agree, no way she’s got IBS, she’s full of bullshit more like! 😉

Reactions: 10
Elaine Jones has also started FM this week. Someones gone out and recruited all the dieting crowd to their little scheme 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must really want out of Tesco poor Janeykins :cry: having to join a pyramid scheme and having to sell crappy replica perfumes

• Haha
There’s lots of things she could do to make money and start a business and if she focused could even make a success of it but she goes in half arsed and gives up. I’m surprised she’s not one of these to make the piss stick hearts like Mrs hinch and then try flogging them as bespoke wall art

• Haha
She must really want out of Tesco poor Janeykins :cry: having to join a pyramid scheme and having to sell crappy replica perfumes
If she does end up going self employed then she could get trim with tan to her tax return, she would be swimming in cash like tak seems to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suffer from IBS not self diagnosed like chins and half the stuff she eats would floor me, I used to sit and watch her and think if you have IBS and can eat the amount of tit you do I’d be ill. My diet is very boring plain food I can’t eat spicy food even spaghetti bolognese kills me cause of the garlic so she’s talking one loaf of bullshit. She’s had her gallbladder removed yet can eat cheese by the ton yet my sister can’t touch cheese (she’s had her gallbladder removed) food is that important to her she doesn’t give one little duck. She’s like an alcoholic but with food. The amount of food she eats and obsesses over is horrendous. She needs to join the food addiction clinic cause chins and bean have a severe problem. Here grim is still awol guess the BBQ’s have put a few lbs on her and she’s trying to find a replacement bird for belle that found FREEDOM from 9 week odour of lockdown cause I think that lot ain’t bathed since then 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suffer from IBS not self diagnosed like chins and half the stuff she eats would floor me, I used to sit and watch her and think if you have IBS and can eat the amount of tit you do I’d be ill. My diet is very boring plain food I can’t eat spicy food even spaghetti bolognese kills me cause of the garlic so she’s talking one loaf of bullshit. She’s had her gallbladder removed yet can eat cheese by the ton yet my sister can’t touch cheese (she’s had her gallbladder removed) food is that important to her she doesn’t give one little duck. She’s like an alcoholic but with food. The amount of food she eats and obsesses over is horrendous. She needs to join the food addiction clinic cause chins and bean have a severe problem. Here grim is still awol guess the BBQ’s have put a few lbs on her and she’s trying to find a replacement bird for belle that found FREEDOM from 9 week odour of lockdown cause I think that lot ain’t bathed since then 🤮
She does have an unhealthy obsession with food and seems to just be able to endlessly eat. In the last vlog she has her lunch at 3:30pm, also has the snack a bit later and then eats a full dinner with Charlie which must be at 6-6:30pm. I don’t understand how she was even close to hungry so soon. She does need help, something like Overeaters Anonymous.

She does have an unhealthy obsession with food and seems to just be able to endlessly eat. In the last vlog she has her lunch at 3:30pm, also has the snack a bit later and then eats a full dinner with Charlie which must be at 6-6:30pm. I don’t understand how she was even close to hungry so soon. She does need help, something like Overeaters Anonymous.
I think its the faarrrsting. Can't do her any good skipping a meal. Anyone here ever skipped breakfast only to want to spend the rest of the day grazing?
She doesn't need to fast as she doesn't have IBS. What she thinks is IBS is just her bodies reaction to eating crap.

She needs a dietitian to advise her properly, weigh her regularly and help her make good choices. Not that Jane would follow anyone’s advice......

She needs a dietitian to advise her properly, weigh her regularly and help her make good choices. Not that Jane would follow anyone’s advice......
And counselling to help her with her food issues.

Anyone watch my 600lb life? It annoys me when Dr Now puts them straight on the diet, see's them fail for a couple months and then decides to send them for counselling.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They weighed themselves before they started this plan......kept it to themselves though. Bet they’ll say they’ve lost weight when the five days are up.

Reactions: 6
They weighed themselves before they started this plan......kept it to themselves though. Bet they’ll say they’ve lost weight when the five days are up.
Yeah she said they weighed in at the weekend but they didn’t start this plan until Tuesday so it’s not even going to be a true reflection! She can’t even do that properly 🙄

• Haha
They've only given 1 weigh in result and they are into their 3rd week of dieting but remember guyyyys, I'm not just a weight loss channel, and I will give updates here and there, not regularly, (despite advertising a supposed weight loss plan!) In opther words, I will give updates when (and IF) I lose and not when I gain or maintain. Keeping it real eh, Jane?

they will totally keep it to themselves and fake the whole "we did so well" speech, if they do mention how much they've lost it will be a lie anyway because we've all seen the crap they're shovelling in, im amazed that plan is allowed to be called eat clean......there are cleaner things in Tans house and thats saying something ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This looks like an eating plan for people who work out at a gym, not wave their arms around to Rosemary Conley. Why are they on a maintenance plan when they need a weight loss plan??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if all the Scottish snacks are in the cupboard waiting for this plan to be over so she can calorie count them into her day . Whaaa hahahahahaha as if.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if all the Scottish snacks are in the cupboard waiting for this plan to be over so she can calorie count them into her day . Whaaa hahahahahaha as if.
The Scottish snacks...that was last week, they are long gone :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they will totally keep it to themselves and fake the whole "we did so well" speech, if they do mention how much they've lost it will be a lie anyway because we've all seen the crap they're shovelling in, im amazed that plan is allowed to be called eat clean......there are cleaner things in Tans house and thats saying something ;)
I think it's Tan and Chris's new venture ,he's sourcing the grub and she's doing the meal plans😂It could explain her disappearance and sudden windfall,and the idea it's classed as a HEALTHY diet.;)

The only cupboard they saw the back of is Jane's permanent larder she carries with her ,known as her enormous gut that never empties ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her vid will be up later guyyyzzzz,her eye looks black on her stories must be inflamed from all the perfume .She said she can't sit about all day watching TV she get's bored🤔well considering those sofa cushions have taken the shape of her arse I'd say that's a lie :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.