Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree, my 17 year old 6ft 3in son weighs 15st and struggles to consume 2500 cals in a day, he’s very active and (pre Covid 19) trained at least 5 days a week and he is a big eater!

How tall is Jane, anyone know? I’m just over 5 foot 2 in and have to scale right back to 1200 cals to lose weight, I also don’t eat processed stuff. She must be deluded if she thinks eating so much will lead to weight loss. I despair when I see her packing the food in.
I think she’s 5ft 2 as well. Yes 100% she should be on less calories the silly cow! The processed stuff drives me mad too

Reactions: 6
She’s going to recreate the recipes herself! Hahahaha she’s so thick, she doesn’t even know how to advertise something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I agree, my 17 year old 6ft 3in son weighs 15st and struggles to consume 2500 cals in a day, he’s very active and (pre Covid 19) trained at least 5 days a week and he is a big eater!

How tall is Jane, anyone know? I’m just over 5 foot 2 in and have to scale right back to 1200 cals to lose weight, I also don’t eat processed stuff. She must be deluded if she thinks eating so much will lead to weight loss. I despair when I see her packing the food in.
You've just described my son only he's 18 ,and he wouldn't consume that either.Like I've said before she'd have no hope of losing much if anything with that calorie allowance.She's 5ft 2 ..and like you said she'd need to cut right back to lose anything.

You've just described my son only he's 18 ,and he wouldn't consume that either.Like I've said before she'd have no hope of losing much if anything with that calorie allowance.She's 5ft 2 ..and like you said she'd need to cut right back to lose anything.
*5ft 2* don't know why some of my words don't load right ,it's so annoying .

Reactions: 5
She needs a t-shirt that says - you are not just put on this earth to sniff wax melts, eat pies and lie to the nation 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I'm 5 ft 5 and 16 stone 4..(down from 18st7) . my fitness pal tells me to have 1690 calories a day to lose weight. That's at 1lb a week. I'm averaging about that and it is coming off at about that rate...I'm sure with her being shorter and 'weighing less' she should be eating less than I do. Shell never get there going on the way she is

Reactions: 9
So I'm 5 ft 5 and 16 stone 4..(down from 18st7) . my fitness pal tells me to have 1690 calories a day to lose weight. That's at 1lb a week. I'm averaging about that and it is coming off at about that rate...I'm sure with her being shorter and 'weighing less' she should be eating less than I do. Shell never get there going on the way she is
Well done on your weight loss! I’m sure she said her calories should be around 1450 or something like that but obviously Jane needs so much more than that!

Well done on your weight loss! I’m sure she said her calories should be around 1450 or something like that but obviously Jane needs so much more than that!
Thank you :)

And yes she needs so much more than what she should she needs the energy for top up shops and rosemary Connelly videos 😂😂

• Haha
I still can’t get over her doing them videos from the 80’s, god she’s so beyond her years that one!
Arent they terrible...and Charlie even joined in, it's going to do nothing esp when as soon as they finish they do a food taste session. Those workouts are seriously what we call the warm up at the gym...oh how i miss the gym.

Omg yes a sighting of the you are not alive to pay bills and lose weight top....knew it was only a matter of time. And how convenient she got gifted a hair dryer 🤔

Random comment too it really irritates me how she calls everything the. Like it's THE herbal essences 🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And yes she needs so much more than what she should she needs the energy for top up shops and rosemary Connelly videos
they looked like a pair of plonkers doing that workout, it was more like a bad version of the music man "i am the music man, I come from down your way and I can play......what can you play.....I play the pukka pie"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How come no one is mentioning the insane amount of packaging, plastic & lack of fruit/vege per meal? Surely it’s not healthy as well to have pasta for every course, regardless of the calories. Doesn’t seem very sensible and they don’t appear to offer advice about nutrition. Just seems an easy way to do a weekly shop rather than a ‘diet’?!

• Heart
OMG she’s got a new business- scents by Jane- how many of her gullible followers is she gonna fleece. And to start a new business when she’s so ill with anxiety, well, she’s just amazing....... not!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The vlog they made when they first started counting cals came on earlier... the one where they are answering questions and the not so subtle slagging off of Slimming world...well, here they both are after her gaining back the 3 stone she lost on SW and he has gained back a huge chunk of that 5 stone he lost! It's so liberating though, that cal counting 😂 I hope she watched it back and now feels a right prick for being so smug. I know I would! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This “business” another fad that won’t last like anything she starts. ebay seller? Soap Maker? Chocolate Bocquets? Then things like Weight loss, crystals, law or attraction, didn’t she say she started entering competitions never heard anymore about it? Wasn’t there an instagram selling clothes as well in fact so many things she never see through I lose track

OMG she’s got a new business- scents by Jane- how many of her gullible followers is she gonna fleece. And to start a new business when she’s so ill with anxiety, well, she’s just amazing....... not!
Its another one of those companies where they try and sign everyone up to sell it too the kind we all avoid. I dont think she will be moving house off the sales anytime soon she will have her core sheep who will by something but her clothes selling page bit the dust in record time so this is likely to go the same way. She never sticks to anything and commits to it fully. I'm all for people trying to start a business and giving something a try but I don't think this is it.

Greedy cow! What about the luxury fragrance company that she’s always plugging?! I bet the woman who runs it is pleased. I know she sells the wax mewts etc but she does do some perfume as well doesn’t she

Just had a look, someone I work with sells these I bought a couple to help her out but you can get them cheaper on amazon etc!

Reactions: 6
Is one of the scents 'eau de damp washing' or 'pukka pie de toilette' ?

This scents by Jane....is this where they sell knock off perfumes? Before lockdown this market stall set up shop in our local in door market selling beauty products and knock off perfumes. The perfumes were called all sorts of daft names but there was a lable on each one saying 'smells like creed' 'smells like lady million' and each one no more than a tenner.
Is she getting into all that or designing her own wax mewts?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is one of the scents 'eau de damp washing' or 'pukka pie de toilette' ?

This scents by Jane....is this where they sell knock off perfumes? Before lockdown this market stall set up shop in our local in door market selling beauty products and knock off perfumes. The perfumes were called all sorts of daft names but there was a lable on each one saying 'smells like creed' 'smells like lady million' and each one no more than a tenner.
Is she getting into all that or designing her own wax mewts?
We may phone Her Majesty's Custom and Excise 😂

• Haha
Jane is fasting for health benefits, only sometimes she does and other times she doesn’t.... eh? So, you don’t really care about the health benefits? You only care some days? And, no way does she have IBS! Ah couldn’t possibly eat all that junk she eats if she did. I have IBS (properly diagnosed!) and I can feel my gut twisting just looking at the rubbish she buys!! 🤢🤢

so she's joined an MLM....how funny! you just know she will do loads of posts and vlogs banging on about FM world and how amazing it is, she will treat us to lots of oooh's and ahhh's and get charlie to sniff them all and do his usual monotone dull reaction of yer its alright....its copy perfumes!! I tried a sample and although it smelt pretty decent the scent vanished like a fart in the wind and left an aroma of toilet cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.