Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Far too tight to but it with her own money! As if she had to be reminded by the neighbour out eating that she needed to her her lunch, duck off Jane your first love is food 🤣🤣
Sorry for the typos, was dishing up the tea 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Well I tried a wee experiment between CC & SW I done CC for a full week I never went over 1400 6 days of the 7 except one day I went slightly over 2000 calories and see on that day I used 74 syns, one of the days I ate 1320 calories and would have used 59.5 syns I weighed in this morning and I GAINED 15lbs for all I was below calories I was eating stuff I never normally eat I was eating more processed food (honest I didn’t eat pukka pies 😂) I just wanted to show that eating processed foods, junk definitely does not work I’m back today on the SW wagon as it works for me. CC is too free. I mean a king pot noodle is 547 calories but 27.5 syns, it’s madness. I was like Jane not eating homemade healthy food and I’ve gained over a stone, my skin has all broke out and I feel like complete tit. So how she can say eat wtf you want as long as it’s within your calories is beyond me. She needs to look at fats, salt she consumes, it’s not hard to rattle up a healthy meal that could work out the same amount of calories but less saturated fat etc but I just wanted to try the “chins” diet so there you go I tried it and it’s pish 🤣🤣🤣 I was expecting a gain as I know you can’t eat that kind of food and loss even within your calorie allowance and she has a cheek to go upto 1700 no wonder she’s piling the weight on
There’s the proof, it’s what we’ve said all along 🤣. Yes I think you should get in touch and ask her where you went wrong seeing as she’s a weight loss guru 🤣. I didnt like calorie counting either, it encouraged me to eat crap, which is why chins loves it

Probably will get Chawlee to mail them all for her.
I reckon she does that, he’ll put it through the shops postage saves her paying for it. She’s not soft

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m calorie counting but most of it’s going on fruit and vege & plant based food :) this is crackers. Literally no fresh food at all! What is this ‘plan’

So she scoffed all the snacks just before or after the meals ,but they're so filling she's barely remembering to eat 😂

I’m calorie counting but most of it’s going on fruit and vege & plant based food :) this is crackers. Literally no fresh food at all! What is this ‘plan’
Muscle food,live light? or something along those lines

Is there a Friday night disco 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s used the forgetting to eat nonsense before when she started this CC farce.....as if she’d forget to eat!!! It’s forgetting to stop that’s her problem! Jane does CC like ‘I’ve got 1700 calories, that’s the equivalent (or ‘equivelates’ ) of 5 Mars Bar ice creams.....so I’ll have 5 MB ice creams...well, it’s within my calories!’ Takes no account of the amount of fat/sugar/carbs/salt......they’re complete idiots! They truly have no idea....and yet it doesn’t stop them talking as if they’re diet gurus! They’re so thick they’re dangerous

Reactions: 9
Well I tried a wee experiment between CC & SW I done CC for a full week I never went over 1400 6 days of the 7 except one day I went slightly over 2000 calories and see on that day I used 74 syns, one of the days I ate 1320 calories and would have used 59.5 syns I weighed in this morning and I GAINED 15lbs for all I was below calories I was eating stuff I never normally eat I was eating more processed food (honest I didn’t eat pukka pies 😂) I just wanted to show that eating processed foods, junk definitely does not work I’m back today on the SW wagon as it works for me. CC is too free. I mean a king pot noodle is 547 calories but 27.5 syns, it’s madness. I was like Jane not eating homemade healthy food and I’ve gained over a stone, my skin has all broke out and I feel like complete tit. So how she can say eat wtf you want as long as it’s within your calories is beyond me. She needs to look at fats, salt she consumes, it’s not hard to rattle up a healthy meal that could work out the same amount of calories but less saturated fat etc but I just wanted to try the “chins” diet so there you go I tried it and it’s pish 🤣🤣🤣 I was expecting a gain as I know you can’t eat that kind of food and loss even within your calorie allowance and she has a cheek to go upto 1700 no wonder she’s piling the weight on
You ate 1400 cals a day for a week and gained over a stone???

Reactions: 3
"does it look like ive got a lazy eye" ......no just a lazy arse!!!
her eye isnt hay fever it looks like eczema or dry skin and could be easily cleared up with 1% cortisone cream bought from the chemist for under £2, surprised she hasn't gone to A&E with it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s used the forgetting to eat nonsense before when she started this CC farce.....as if she’d forget to eat!!! It’s forgetting to stop that’s her problem! Jane does CC like ‘I’ve got 1700 calories, that’s the equivalent (or ‘equivelates’ ) of 5 Mars Bar ice creams.....so I’ll have 5 MB ice creams...well, it’s within my calories!’ Takes no account of the amount of fat/sugar/carbs/salt......they’re complete idiots! They truly have no idea....and yet it doesn’t stop them talking as if they’re diet gurus! They’re so thick they’re dangerous

What’s gets me is the so called ‘left over calories’ she will eat something just to use up her quota! Like it’s a target 🎯

Reactions: 10
Hahaha... just sat through this evenings offering ..... probably shouldn’t laugh but my lord her eye made me think of Marty Feldman ( us oldies will understand who I mean ).
That granola looked like something from the bottom of a bird cage and the chicken in that satay pot looked inedible 😂 literally laughed my head off when she said she might not eat the highly processed, full of sugar, high in bloody calories snack bar ( of course your going to bloody eat it you prat, you know you will, we the viewers know you will ) an Alpen light an apple would have less bloody calories and certainly better micronutrient wise.

• Haha
her eye isnt hay fever it looks like eczema or dry skin and could be easily cleared up with 1% cortisone cream bought from the chemist for under £2, surprised she hasn't gone to A&E with it
I thought it looked like a stye going with the 🐷 theme 😂

• Haha
You ate 1400 cals a day for a week and gained over a stone???
Yea I was honest on everything I ate, weighed out cheese etc for exact calories. I was eating foods I never would touch on sw and I gained 15lbs I know I’ll gain with water retention as I did feel extremely bloated but 15lbs in one week. I counted alcohol aswell as I know that is calorific but I honestly can put my hand up and say I stuck 6 days under 1400 and one day I went slightly over 2000

she clearly did not love that granola as she had left a fair bit in the bowl, we all know jane licks her plates clean and does not let calories to spare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she clearly did not love that granola as she had left a fair bit in the bowl, we all know jane licks her plates clean and does not let calories to spare 😂
She probably had it while waiting on her fry up 😂 I can't believe she said she can't go a couple of hours without eating something🐷

• Haha
There’s still time.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs a t-shirt that says - you are not just put on this earth to sniff wax melts, eat pies and lie to the nation 😄
Has she got her PO box yet? We should send her one 🤣🤣🤣

I mean all jokes aside I actually follow SW and it works for me too. If its any consolation I went off plan xmas week and gained 10lbs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs a t-shirt that says - you are not just put on this earth to sniff wax melts, eat pies and lie to the nation 😄
Another great thread title,we'll have to take note as we can't think of any come the change over time 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.