Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s lovely not having to think about it” says the woman that buys everything pre packed with calories clearly marked for her 😆 not exactly like she usually weighs stuff out and prepares it is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I give them a week max on this new plan 🙄😏 Getting back on the straight forward cal counting lasted long then! Chins is the sort who needs a gimmick so she can then try and cheat it. That's her nature. Charlie just does what she says he can't think for himself.

Reactions: 8
Why on the live does she keep saying she’s going to recreate these meals if she loves them so much why isn’t she buying them again? What some tit advertising admitting to just use them then make it herself next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I laughed at that too! She said something like 'there's a lot here, it's really filling' and then the next clip was her plate looking like she'd licked it clean and Charlie still eating :ROFLMAO:

Call me a pedant (I am!!) but those sachets and bits and bobs are all measured amounts. If I was doing that with my husband, I'd cook them separately to make sure we got our proper allocation portion but then we know she's never worried about detail like that!
She has major food issues, why does food always have to be “filling”??? I never look at something and think “Oh I’ll eat that,it looks really filling”!! It’s like she’s scared of being hungry. Don’t get me wrong nobody likes feeling starving, but it’s the body’s way of telling you to eat,so let it!!! She would soon figure out what her body needs if she listened to it’s cues and actually allowed it to get hungry. I doubt she knows what it feels likes,her whole way of life is dedicated to feeling full.

Reactions: 7
It just doesn’t sit well with me that a company is gifting these idiots food at a time when many are struggling to feed their families or are reliant on food banks. I think it’s tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It just doesn’t sit well with me that a company is gifting these idiots food at a time when many are struggling to feed their families or are reliant on food banks. I think it’s tone deaf.
I absolutely agree! Especially when she blatantly keeps pointing out that she will recreate these meals! So has no intention to purchase them herself!! In fact I have no recollection of her ever repurchasing anything she has been gifted! So greedy and disrespectful to people who can’t afford to do the big shops she does and then gets free food too!! 😤

Well the saying goes “you can’t educate pork” in Janeychin’s & Charlie’s case you DEFINITELY can’t educate the Gammons’! No amount of “muscle” food will give her the will-power to walk the walk instead of continually spouting her bullshit! As well as IBS, Irritating Bullshit Syndrome she also suffers from FOMO (fear of missing out), she can’t possibly give the snack she didn’t need anyway a miss. As dense and stupid as the day is long.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well the saying goes “you can’t educate pork” in Janeychin’s & Charlie’s case you DEFINITELY can’t educate the Gammons’! No amount of “muscle” food will give her the will-power to walk the walk instead of continually spouting her bullshit! As well as IBS, Irritating Bullshit Syndrome she also suffers from FOMO (fear of missing out), she can’t possibly give the snack she didn’t need anyway a miss. As dense and stupid as the day is long.
Lol and Charlie forgot one of his snacks for work! So he ate it when he got in 🤔 then had his evening meal 🤦‍♀️ Why not just save it for another day? Lol like I’ve said before they seem to think a daily calorie allowance is a target they have to meet every day, instead of just eating 3 meals a day and have a snack if your hungry!

Reactions: 6
I absolutely agree! Especially when she blatantly keeps pointing out that she will recreate these meals! So has no intention to purchase them herself!! In fact I have no recollection of her ever repurchasing anything she has been gifted! So greedy and disrespectful to people who can’t afford to do the big shops she does and then gets free food too!! 😤
I bet muscle food are overjoyed that she's saying that..!

• Haha
Jane is looking for what mankind has been searching for for centuries ,the all you can eat without gaining diet .Someone tell it doesn't exist ffs..🤦‍♀️

I give them a week max on this new plan 🙄😏 Getting back on the straight forward cal counting lasted long then! Chins is the sort who needs a gimmick so she can then try and cheat it. That's her nature. Charlie just does what she says he can't think for himself.
I give them 5 days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's really messed up there!!
That is the last message the company will want her to put out!! "You can just buy it all yourself for half the price" !!! 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
No pre weigh in from either of them so how are we (people that might be interested in purchasing) going to know if the plan works or not?
The plans they chose are for maintaining or gaining muscle so let's take a guess.... They'll be porkier at the end of 5 days 🤣 seriously they have no idea what they're doing when it comes to fasting and calorie counting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on her story saying take me back to Ibiza, what so you can sit in the room and go for a drive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s on her story saying take me back to Ibiza, what so you can sit in the room and go for a drive 🤣
;)

What about if she stands on her patio, stares out to sea and Charlie takes a photo of her from behind, will that evoke some memories for her? Then go for a shop at Lidl for some snacks...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg really how much pasta do you need lunch 2 days on the trot and the dinner between. Surely they dont need all that. I cant imagine muscle food will get any business using her as a model or whatever you wanna call it. More fool them for giving it to someone like her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's not even *me* it's *be* 😂

Omg really how much pasta do you need lunch 2 days on the trot and the dinner between. Surely they dont need all that. I cant imagine muscle food will get any business using her as a model or whatever you wanna call it. More fool them for giving it to someone like her
Using her as an example of diet gone bad ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Beat me to it!
And look what it says for the 1800 + calorie box Charlie chose🤣 He’d better get down the gym ... pdq!
They,ve not got a clue have they? Plus it’s not like they are going to burn those calories shagging🤮🤮🤮Beachyhead is still off limits I reckon due to the 2 metre rule !

Well, she said her channel is also a ‘lifestyle’ channel 🤣🤣🤣 we all want to be Jane & Charlie don’t we??
Like duck I do!

I expect Jane's deleting finger has been busy today, anyone familiar with muscle food that has been 'fished in' to seeing the vlog may have been tempted to leave comments about how Jane has interpreted the program.
At least that digit will be one part of her body that will have had plenty of exercise!

I think she secretly has all her sheep hypnotisedo_OCharlie's "hheellllooo "at the start of the vids is "putting them under" and her" oh de a 's" throughout is keeping them there.Her" bless you " at the end breaks the spell ! It's the only explanation as to how they think that fat fck is losing weight !! :LOL:
His welcoming hhellllooo grates on me same s her ooddeeeaaa, could lamp the pair of them just off the back of those 2 mannerisms!!

Which plan did she go for? I'm sure she said it adds up to 1800 calories per day but when you look at the muscle food site it says.....

1500 - 1800 Calories
Selected ✓
3 meals & 3 snacks per day
A sufficient amount of calories to help maintain a healthy weight whilst still building muscle.

So she wont lose weight surely?
Maintain while building muscle!!! Who the duck is she trying to kid building muscle. She’s a bleeping greedy dimwit and that’s all I can say about the smelly orca!!! Don’t even get me on about her being a healthy weight....deluded bleep!!

It was really odd, she was was worried about something, and she had asked for advice. As a nurse I advised her as to what I though it may be, even sent her photo's. The next thing I knew was that she was saying for people NOT to give her any medical advice as it was scaring her, I then realised she had blocked me! She really needs a psychiatrist not a Dr!!
I trained as a psychiatric nurse. Shall I have a go !

Last edited:
  • Haha
They,ve not got a clue have they? Plus it’s not like they are going to burn those calories shagging🤮🤮🤮Beachyhead is still off limits I reckon due to the 2 metre rule !

Like duck I do!

At least that digit will be one part of her body that will have had plenty of exercise!

His welcoming hhellllooo grates on me same s her ooddeeeaaa, could lamp the pair of them just off the back of those 2 mannerisms!!

Maintain while building muscle!!! Who the duck is she trying to kid building muscle. She’s a bleeping greedy dimwit and that’s all I can say about the smelly orca!!! Don’t even get me on about her being a healthy weight....deluded bleep!!

I trained as a psychiatric nurse. Shall I have a go !
Omg yes do and ask how her anxiety is and if those beta blockers did the trick 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.