Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had have had that lasagna for lunch and not been at all active the rest of the day all I would have needed come tea time was some soup.

I think that meal plan she has is designed for someone who does a lot of exercise not for someone who works 4 hours a day and then sits at home watching netflix! I mean look how carb heavy it is, am i right in saying if you exercise a lot then you need the carbs for energy and protien for muscle? I know gyms are closed but I'm sure these two have bikes or she could give couch to 5k a whirl with all that free time.

Flapjack for breakfast? duck right off and gimme my usual weetabix and banana! I would be fainting come lunch time if I had in the morning was a flapjack and a packet of crisps 🤪
She really has no idea whatsoever about nutrition and eating healthy. By advertising she has a flapjack for breakfast, is just encouraging people to be unhealthy and obese like her!

Reactions: 5
True. So many times i have come home from work with a pot of grapes and a kitkat still in tact, didnt feel the need to eat them, if i dont eat them that evening then they go back to work the next day.

They eat for the sake of it like they did on SW...oh its a free food so i'll have it mentality.

😂 I have known and still know a handful of people who's ego's are that big they won't accept advice off anyone. Jane is one of those people.
It was really odd, she was was worried about something, and she had asked for advice. As a nurse I advised her as to what I though it may be, even sent her photo's. The next thing I knew was that she was saying for people NOT to give her any medical advice as it was scaring her, I then realised she had blocked me! She really needs a psychiatrist not a Dr!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She really has no idea whatsoever about nutrition and eating healthy. By advertising she has a flapjack for breakfast, is just encouraging people to be unhealthy and obese like her!
The flapjack would have been what i have with a brew mid afternoon. Couldn't survive on just that for breakfast, no wonder she reached for the crisps!

Makes me laugh how there's no fruit to snack on.

Actually the word snack is starting to cringe me out 🤪🤪

• Haha
"Charlie, what was in your sausage and bean pot?".
"Erm...sausages, potatoes and beans"
"Oohhhh beans?" Well yes Jane, clue is in the f***ing title!

I see she's already making sure she eats all her snacks rather than just eating when hungry.
I laughed out loud at that! Honestly, thick doesn’t come close to these two!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was really odd, she was was worried about something, and she had asked for advice. As a nurse I advised her as to what I though it may be, even sent her photo's. The next thing I knew was that she was saying for people NOT to give her any medical advice as it was scaring her, I then realised she had blocked me! She really needs a psychiatrist not a Dr!!
You were just being nice. A simple thank you for the advice but i will chat to my gp about it would have been polite rather than a snotty message and a block.
Thats it with social media....all these idiots putting stuff on there about health and awww i feel so down and this has happened but then hate it when you try and help them. Well don't put things like that on SM then and phone someone if you really need advice. People wind me up 😂

Has she had 2 lots of pasta today??? And done very little exercise. Bloody hell. I used to watch this woman until I read this thread and actually realised all the comments were true lol
Exactly, after that lasagne for lunch there’s no way I could eat pasta again for tea, then there’s pasta again for todays lunch! Carb central, yeah people who eat like that have to exercise but Jane does her own thing! Welcome by the way! X

No, I was blocked ages ago. I gave her some, what I thought was helpful medical advice, and she didn't like it!
I can’t seem to get it on here sorry x

I’ve said it before, Jane needs to get back to slimming world it’s the healthier option for her. I know some people say slimming world isn‘t the healthiest but it’s a lot healthier than what she’s doing now. Far too much processed shite going down that gob.
I know she’s on,y doing their musclefood because it was free but in general she needs to eat less processed food

Last edited:
what a load of tosh that was, talk about scoffing for the sake of it! made me laugh when she said she was loving it so far and not feeling hungry.......she'd only had a flapjack and a snack at that point 😂 it wasn't even lunch time but she's feeling satisfied and thinks it will be a success, Charlie on the other hand sounded like he'd given up already with his "lets see how we feel after day two" comment. I don't understand how they have the same size portions, when she dished it up hers was the same as his yet I noticed she'd scoffed it down quicker as her plate was clean and probably licked yet he was still eating

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Carb overload is her SW mindset can have a mountain of cards all day everyday it’s free food so much be ok. She claimed in a video she learnt about foods now but obviously not.

Someone sedentary does not need 2 carb loaded meals.

Also why was she cooking her lunch at 3pm the other day? How can anyone fasting with such a small window to eat cram in 3 meals and snacks.

Reactions: 7
I can't find her on the website, where is she? I need a good laugh today!
found it but it looks like its been edited, there was more about her life style on it when I saw it the other day hmmm

Reactions: 3
Which plan did she go for? I'm sure she said it adds up to 1800 calories per day but when you look at the muscle food site it says.....

1500 - 1800 Calories
Selected ✓
3 meals & 3 snacks per day
A sufficient amount of calories to help maintain a healthy weight whilst still building muscle.

So she wont lose weight surely?

Someone mentioned they haven’t weighed in, she said on the live last night they got weighed at the weekend but that’s not a true reflection of how this latest plan will have worked is it, they only started on Tuesday!

Reactions: 4
So she ate;

breakfast flapjack 217 cals
crisps snack number one - 93 cals
lasagne lunch - 471 cals
peperami snack two - 262 cals
chorizo pasta dinner - 457 cals
cheesecake snack three - 159 cals

total - 1659 and thats if she didn't eat anything else. Something tells me she did. Double carbs, snacks that she really doesn't even need, she's got no idea about weight loss.

I like how she mentioned if she could buy the cheesecake in the supermarket, mentioned re creating the chorizo pasta herself. Clearly NO intentions of carrying on with this plan herself :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
what a load of tosh that was, talk about scoffing for the sake of it! made me laugh when she said she was loving it so far and not feeling hungry.......she'd only had a flapjack and a snack at that point 😂 it wasn't even lunch time but she's feeling satisfied and thinks it will be a success, Charlie on the other hand sounded like he'd given up already with his "lets see how we feel after day two" comment. I don't understand how they have the same size portions, when she dished it up hers was the same as his yet I noticed she'd scoffed it down quicker as her plate was clean and probably licked yet he was still eating
When she got him to taste test the pesto pasta yesterday(jeez that was a typing tongue twister) :oops: she nearly had kittens because he lifted another piece from the pan .Charlie is not allowed a crumb more than her !

• Haha
When she got him to taste test the pesto pasta yesterday(jeez that was a typing tongue twister) :oops: she nearly had kittens because he lifted another piece from the pan .Charlie is not allowed a crumb more than her !

im baffled as to how she can eat the same portions as him anyway, I enjoy food and am no bird appetite gal but I naturally dish up more for my husband and even my pre teen son, I get full quicker than them anyway so no point putting it on my plate to eat for the sake of it and if I do leave anything you can guarantee one of them has an incoming fork to finish it off but they naturally need more calories and seem to burn them better as both are bottomless pits at mealtimes yet don't show for it as they're very active and we have a better balance of food and much less treats.
They won't lose weight on this plan with all those carbs and processed stuff, two pasta meals, a big flapjack, mountain chips, pepperami and cheese snack plus a cheesecake is full on for someone claiming to lose weight......but we all know even if they pack more on they'll fake a loss to save face (and chins) ;)

Reactions: 6
Yeah I laughed at that too! She said something like 'there's a lot here, it's really filling' and then the next clip was her plate looking like she'd licked it clean and Charlie still eating :ROFLMAO:

Call me a pedant (I am!!) but those sachets and bits and bobs are all measured amounts. If I was doing that with my husband, I'd cook them separately to make sure we got our proper allocation portion but then we know she's never worried about detail like that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Imagine doing this and having a crappy loss what an advert 😂 hope for her sake she’s actually exercising behind the scenes so she can claim it’s amazing and worth the money. I swear muslefood actually had a weight loss plan before? I always dish my husband up twice the amount I have if not more.

She needs to work on her sales technique. Yeah it’s nice I feel full don’t feel hungry it’s great yeah protein nice really recommend it guys I love it one of my favourites I’m not even hungry. People with even a tiny bit of knowledge about food, fitness and nutrients must wonder if this is a parody of some kind.

Reactions: 6
Imagine doing this and having a crappy loss what an advert 😂 hope for her sake she’s actually exercising behind the scenes so she can claim it’s amazing and worth the money. I swear muslefood actually had a weight loss plan before? I always dish my husband up twice the amount I have if not more.

She needs to work on her sales technique. Yeah it’s nice I feel full don’t feel hungry it’s great yeah protein nice really recommend it guys I love it one of my favourites I’m not even hungry. People with even a tiny bit of knowledge about food, fitness and nutrients must wonder if this is a parody of some kind.
its basically the same stuff as the "do the unthinkable" plan muscle food rolled out last year, it even said that on the box as she unpacked it, Jane, Tan and no doubt Helen all did it, same meals, same snacks, just a different name and she only showed the food as she unboxed it and day one last time.....it was never seen again, someone on these threads messaged muscle food to say why did they choose Jane when she didn't even seem to follow the plan or share results or a review and they said she did follow it and feedback to them so if they're dumb enough to gift her again them says a lot about them too, Tan will have it next!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
im baffled as to how she can eat the same portions as him anyway, I enjoy food and am no bird appetite gal but I naturally dish up more for my husband and even my pre teen son, I get full quicker than them anyway so no point putting it on my plate to eat for the sake of it and if I do leave anything you can guarantee one of them has an incoming fork to finish it off but they naturally need more calories and seem to burn them better as both are bottomless pits at mealtimes yet don't show for it as they're very active and we have a better balance of food and much less treats.
They won't lose weight on this plan with all those carbs and processed stuff, two pasta meals, a big flapjack, mountain chips, pepperami and cheese snack plus a cheesecake is full on for someone claiming to lose weight......but we all know even if they pack more on they'll fake a loss to save face (and chins) ;)
💯 I'm the same ! I give my husband and older son more than myself and younger son ,even when she was on SW she used to dish up the same portion for herself and Charlie I'm surprised she lost anything.That plan is def designed for an active lifestyle not two couch potatoes.It'll be the 8th wonder of the world if she can drop one of her bellies following it..Like you say FAKE NEWS weigh in ..;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.