Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of pukka pies, she’ll be back on them next week, so much for the bleeping clean living plan! Jane, you’re the biggest bleeping fraud on YouTube hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
made me laugh when she said her hairdryer wasn't working right so she said yes to a gifted one......then said she will give the old one to a charity shop because she's sure someone would want it, a broken hairdryer ffs jane just bin it! charity shops do not want your broken cast offs......or your fugly jumper ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No, she just said on one of her vlogs that medical advice scares her. I have since found out she is a self confessed hypochondriac, this girl has huge mental issues and needs therapy
She's a coward by the sounds of it too. I agree I honestly don't think she's right and that's not even me being flippant 😳

Reactions: 8
She should not be on 1700 calories a day. If she is losing weight on that she must have been eating over 3000 calories a day before. As if we don’t know that already. Plus she basically eat two evening meals doing that plan. What’s working with some homemade soup or a normal salad for lunch .

Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Dinner
Snack

All in 8 hours basically eating once every hour. Or just over an hour. Or 2.5 hours between main meals with snacks in between .

Last edited:
  • Wow
found it but it looks like its been edited, there was more about her life style on it when I saw it the other day hmmm
found it but it looks like its been edited, there was more about her life style on it when I saw it the other day hmmm
Thanks Lex, strange how its suddenly been edited. I have a feeling this 'Page' of hers on Muscle foods may be unlawful, it needs looking into. For a start it's misleading information, could that be determined as fraud?

Why on the live does she keep saying she’s going to recreate these meals if she loves them so much why isn’t she buying them again? What some tit advertising admitting to just use them then make it herself next time.
I'm sure Muscle foods wouldn't be impressed with that. What she's actually doing is showing people how to make the recipes on the plan, then she's encouraging them to "recreate" them, by saying she's going to next week. Isn't the whole idea to advertise these meals so people actually buy them?!

Trying to stomach the vlog now but wanted to look up this quick since they are consuming so many protein snacks let alone meals.
You really would have thought she would have known this, being the latest slimming guru and exercise coach 😂 😂 😂 😂

It just doesn’t sit well with me that a company is gifting these idiots food at a time when many are struggling to feed their families or are reliant on food banks. I think it’s tone deaf.
Exactly! And they are extremely expensive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry but them snacks, how are them 3 times a day remotely healthy?? You would think muscle food would say have 3 snacks, if you need them, but we advise fruit for at least 2 of them 😕

Charlie going to Dartford fueled by a Trek bar. Bet he was right on top form with a belly full of Trek.
My husband has weetabix and toast for his breakfast or I bet he would be wasting away come 11am 😂

made me laugh when she said her hairdryer wasn't working right so she said yes to a gifted one......then said she will give the old one to a charity shop because she's sure someone would want it, a broken hairdryer ffs jane just bin it! charity shops do not want your broken cast offs......or your fugly jumper ;)
Ffs a basic hair dryer costs £15 max, she is such a tight arse!

Get rid of her puffy eyes from hayfever apparently....yea ok jane
Again tight arse Jane....just get anti histamine eyedrops! Here look...£4 in asda and they do work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
im baffled as to how she can eat the same portions as him anyway, I enjoy food and am no bird appetite gal but I naturally dish up more for my husband and even my pre teen son, I get full quicker than them anyway so no point putting it on my plate to eat for the sake of it and if I do leave anything you can guarantee one of them has an incoming fork to finish it off but they naturally need more calories and seem to burn them better as both are bottomless pits at mealtimes yet don't show for it as they're very active and we have a better balance of food and much less treats.
They won't lose weight on this plan with all those carbs and processed stuff, two pasta meals, a big flapjack, mountain chips, pepperami and cheese snack plus a cheesecake is full on for someone claiming to lose weight......but we all know even if they pack more on they'll fake a loss to save face (and chins) ;)
I bet muscle food are overjoyed that she's saying that..!
I bet they'll be overjoyed when they see a genuine, recent, full length photo of her!

• Haha
I complained to musclefood last time around when they were giving the do the unthinkable boxes away to every imaginable “influencer” on YT including the 3 wise monkeys (Gammons, Helen and Tan) they said they can reach a wider audience faster and cheaper doing it this way even though I pointed out That most of the influencers couldn’t stick to a diet And that’s why they were in the shape they were in plus they were not going to buy into the plan after the freebies. Again musclefood came back and said the more or less weren't bothered and expected it was just a more cost effective way of reaching a target audience. So I came to the conclusion that we are the mugs that pay full whack for the goods and I,ve never bought from them !
WIDER AUDIENCE literally :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I have thought her eyes have looked dreadful for a while now, sunken and really dark but hay fever on the coast? As a hay fever sufferer, I thought it’s a known thing that hay fever is minimal on the coast?

She’s so greedy and lazy, what’s the betting that to save her getting out of bed to discard the cucumber in the kitchen bin, she ate it. 🤣🤣
I noticed her eyes too ! it's probably the fumes from those fkn wax mewts, burning the eyes out of her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I assumed one point of fasting was essentially skipping a meal kind of not just cram a day’s food in less hours.

Reactions: 14
she's totally using it as a reason to dodge fruit and any extra veg or salad, its just processed meals and stodgy snacks, no way will they lose weight on this and if they claim to then shame on them! I feel lethargic just looking at it all

She should not be on 1700 calories a day. If she is losing weight on that she must have been eating over 3000 calories a day before. As if we don’t know that already. Plus she basically eat two evening meals doing that plan. What’s working with some homemade soup or a normal salad for lunch .

Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Dinner
Snack

All in 8 hours basically eating once every hour. Or just over an hour. Or 2.5 hours between main meals with snacks in between .
Surely if she's on 1700 cals per day and losing weight, she must be a lot heavier than she says she is. The bigger you are the more cals you can eat

Reactions: 7
I assumed one point of fasting was essentially skipping a meal kind of not just cram a day’s food in less hours.
Now she's saying it to give her gut a rest (must be because someone on here mentioned it );)she then goes on a complete gut binge ,cramming as much food as she can into a shorter eating window 😂 she's unreal !!

• Haha
So according to Jane, Charlies allowed up to 2500 calories a day... Wake up Chins!!! Hes on a diet, he shouldn't be eating that much. He's not tall so really needs to be on less than 2000 to burn that belly fat away. And that's as well as exercising with at least a brisk 2km walk every day

And four snacks with his lunch at work? The taste they're going at, if they need an operation the NHS will refuse them due to their size.

Reactions: 9
Says she’s not grazing as much!!!!!! Wtf! She’s eating 3 snacks per day in between 3 meals, I‘d call that grazing!

Oh and she recommends that hairdryer by that well known electrical company that she can’t even pronounce😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
its clear to see calorie counting does them no favours, both are bigger than ever, charlie has really ballooned, this picture was from last october, just as she bought him the del boy coat and that was snug then, imagine it on now!! be what size you want to be, eat yourself into oblivion if thats what you want but stop pretending to be a weight loss expert and faking following plans, losing weight etc its damaging to people who get sucked in by it all. They'd bet better to be a muckbang channel, they're basically there anyway

jane.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
its clear to see calorie counting does them no favours, both are bigger than ever, charlie has really ballooned, this picture was from last october, just as she bought him the del boy coat and that was snug then, imagine it on now!! be what size you want to be, eat yourself into oblivion if thats what you want but stop pretending to be a weight loss expert and faking following plans, losing weight etc its damaging to people who get sucked in by it all. They'd bet better to be a muckbang channel, they're basically there anyway

View attachment 134928
Bloody hell, weight gain aside he’s aged so much since October it must be the stress of being controlled by chins

Reactions: 9
Imagine doing this and having a crappy loss what an advert 😂 hope for her sake she’s actually exercising behind the scenes so she can claim it’s amazing and worth the money. I swear muslefood actually had a weight loss plan before? I always dish my husband up twice the amount I have if not more.

She needs to work on her sales technique. Yeah it’s nice I feel full don’t feel hungry it’s great yeah protein nice really recommend it guys I love it one of my favourites I’m not even hungry. People with even a tiny bit of knowledge about food, fitness and nutrients must wonder if this is a parody of some kind.
surely it has to be a parody they will not lose a significant amount of weight with their lifestyle ...no way

Reactions: 5
So according to Jane, Charlies allowed up to 2500 calories a day... Wake up Chins!!! Hes on a diet, he shouldn't be eating that much. He's not tall so really needs to be on less than 2000 to burn that belly fat away. And that's as well as exercising with at least a brisk 2km walk every day

And four snacks with his lunch at work? The taste they're going at, if they need an operation the NHS will refuse them due to their size.
[/QUOTE]

He probably was allowed that before when he was off on his long cycle rides but he isnt doing those anymore because he has to babysit Jane's gentle walks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree, my 17 year old 6ft 3in son weighs 15st and struggles to consume 2500 cals in a day, he’s very active and (pre Covid 19) trained at least 5 days a week and he is a big eater!

How tall is Jane, anyone know? I’m just over 5 foot 2 in and have to scale right back to 1200 cals to lose weight, I also don’t eat processed stuff. She must be deluded if she thinks eating so much will lead to weight loss. I despair when I see her packing the food in.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.