Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just doesn’t sit well with me that a company is gifting these idiots food at a time when many are struggling to feed their families or are reliant on food banks. I think it’s tone deaf.
What angered me I went on just to price it and wanted £75 for SEVEN days just for me and there no way I could eat all that. Jane angers me promoting this pish when people are struggling but aslong as chins is ok bugger everyone else

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What angered me I went on just to price it and wanted £75 for SEVEN days just for me and there no way I could eat all that. Jane angers me promoting this pish when people are struggling but aslong as chins is ok bugger everyone else
Exactly ! where are people to get that kind of money at the present time .Is this a subscription thing or a one off payment ?

Reactions: 5
Which plan did she go for? I'm sure she said it adds up to 1800 calories per day but when you look at the muscle food site it says.....

1500 - 1800 Calories
Selected ✓
3 meals & 3 snacks per day
A sufficient amount of calories to help maintain a healthy weight whilst still building muscle.

So she wont lose weight surely?
So she wants to maintain her weight, she realises this means ‘to stay the same?’ So she actually wants to stay at 14+stones and she also wants to build muscle?? She really is an eejit

Today’s new word from dictionary corner? Equivelates. She eats lots of low calorie foods, that ‘equivelates’ to something full fat........might as well just eat the full fat thing! Daft boy agrees.........and what was the purpose of dabbing that slice of cucumber on her eye? What was she hoping to achieve doing that???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So she wants to maintain her weight, she realises this means ‘to stay the same?’ So she actually wants to stay at 14+stones and she also wants to build muscle?? She really is an eejit

Today’s new word from dictionary corner? Equivelates. She eats lots of low calorie foods, that ‘equivelates’ to something full fat........might as well just eat the full fat thing! Daft boy agrees.........and what was the purpose of dabbing that slice of cucumber on her eye? What was she hoping to achieve doing that???
Get rid of her puffy eyes from hayfever apparently....yea ok jane

Reactions: 4
so she ate her mushroom pasta just before 3.30pm and then had steak with sweet potatoes when charlie was in from work oh and snacks too, who can forget her tuck shop supply of processed snacks, shes now only fasting for health benefits apparently and not weight loss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she’s not eating as much as before then dread to think what she was eating before this oh and didn’t she have a hair dryer brush thing she was ranting and raving about the other week now this freebie hair dryer and goes on about needing one rightooooo

Reactions: 7
so she ate her mushroom pasta just before 3.30pm and then had steak with sweet potatoes when charlie was in from work oh and snacks too, who can forget her tuck shop supply of processed snacks, shes now only fasting for health benefits apparently and not weight loss 😂
I know, how the hell can she shovel all that down then after tea they were eating what looked like crisps ffs! Oh and the steak was amazing, hang on Jane didn’t you say the butchers freebie steak was the most amazing you’ve ever tasted, you know the one where you‘re a very regular customer?! The woman gets more full of shite every day

If she’s not eating as much as before then dread to think what she was eating before this oh and didn’t she have a hair dryer brush thing she was ranting and raving about the other week now this freebie hair dryer and goes on about needing one rightooooo
Yes I’m sure she did! She tells that many lies she forgets what she’s put out there. That just looked like a normal bloody hairdryer to me but oh no, because it’s gifted it was amaaaaazing guyyys 👊🏻👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know, how the hell can she shovel all that down then after tea they were eating what looked like crisps ffs! Oh and the steak was amazing, hang on Jane didn’t you say the butchers freebie steak was the most amazing you’ve ever tasted, you know the one where you‘re a very regular customer?! The woman gets more full of shite every day

she really does! and there she goes again saying how she will re create the dishes herself afterwards ie when the meal plan shes pushing on others is no longer free to her, what a great advert she is ;)

What a joke, not many people would pay that I don’t think especially with what’s going on right now it’s a total piss take. Maybe a single fella who has a busy lifestyle and goes to to gym, everything Jane isn’t 😂. People are going to food banks but fat arse and her thick husband are shovelling in as much food as they can all for free, shame on them!

she really does! and there she goes again saying how she will re create the dishes herself afterwards ie when the meal plan shes pushing on others is no longer free to her, what a great advert she is ;)
Yeah she‘ll be buying pesto, bet Muscle food are chuffed so far 🤔 theres no way on earth she’d pay for that plan herself, got more chance of her losing some weight 🤣

• Haha
Wonder if musclefood know that????

Reactions: 9
Just shows what a greedy self centred witch she is. She’ll take freebie after freebie but absolutely won,t commit to spending some of Charlie’s hard earned cash on keeping this “amazing plan” going. As for the hairdryer was really willing for it to short circuit and set fire to her hair but no such bleeping luck, I guess that’s the stuff that dreams are made of 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Just shows what a greedy self centred witch she is. She’ll take freebie after freebie but absolutely won,t commit to spending some of Charlie’s hard earned cash on keeping this “amazing plan” going. As for the hairdryer was really willing for it to short circuit and set fire to her hair but no such bleeping luck, I guess that’s the stuff that dreams are made of 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Imagine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if musclefood know that????
I complained to musclefood last time around when they were giving the do the unthinkable boxes away to every imaginable “influencer” on YT including the 3 wise monkeys (Gammons, Helen and Tan) they said they can reach a wider audience faster and cheaper doing it this way even though I pointed out That most of the influencers couldn’t stick to a diet And that’s why they were in the shape they were in plus they were not going to buy into the plan after the freebies. Again musclefood came back and said the more or less weren't bothered and expected it was just a more cost effective way of reaching a target audience. So I came to the conclusion that we are the mugs that pay full whack for the goods and I,ve never bought from them !

• Sick
  • Haha
I complained to musclefood last time around when they were giving the do the unthinkable boxes away to every imaginable “influencer” on YT including the 3 wise monkeys (Gammons, Helen and Tan) they said they can reach a wider audience faster and cheaper doing it this way even though I pointed out That most of the influencers couldn’t stick to a diet And that’s why they were in the shape they were in plus they were not going to buy into the plan after the freebies. Again musclefood came back and said the more or less weren't bothered and expected it was just a more cost effective way of reaching a target audience. So I came to the conclusion that we are the mugs that pay full whack for the goods and I,ve never bought from them !
I remember you doing that. I wouldn‘t buy from them either on principle!

• Haha
Get rid of her puffy eyes from hayfever apparently....yea ok jane
I have thought her eyes have looked dreadful for a while now, sunken and really dark but hay fever on the coast? As a hay fever sufferer, I thought it’s a known thing that hay fever is minimal on the coast?

She’s so greedy and lazy, what’s the betting that to save her getting out of bed to discard the cucumber in the kitchen bin, she ate it. 🤣🤣

• Haha
I have thought her eyes have looked dreadful for a while now, sunken and really dark but hay fever on the coast? As a hay fever sufferer, I thought it’s a known thing that hay fever is minimal on the coast?

She’s so greedy and lazy, what’s the betting that to save her getting out of bed to discard the cucumber in the kitchen bin, she ate it. 🤣🤣
It,s probably down to pukka pies ! Poor nutrition and diet. Won,t be hay fever probably Charlie holding her head under the bed covers when they are playing guess the smell ! "What does that guff smell off bubbachins?" " Mmm your favrit pukka pie and swede and turnip mash with onion gravy ! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.