Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it was a Gamonette called Knowkam (Knowfuckallkam) who was trying to get it for Charlie. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she's used the mini chopping board she took to the isle of wight as a display for her bottles of oil 😂 trying to be hinch sooo bad! oh and her dufus comment of "ive gone for a rose gold theme......with all the wood" in her kitchen "makeover" which is actually a little shift round of everything on the work tops, she showed it on the live all proud she managed to move some items and is doing a vlog on it too in case we all wondered how to pick up and item and move it a few inches along the worktop........blimey she's barrel scraping for content for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she's used the mini chopping board she took to the isle of wight as a display for her bottles of oil 😂 trying to be hinch sooo bad! oh and her dufus comment of "ive gone for a rose gold theme......with all the wood" in her kitchen "makeover" which is actually a little shift round of everything on the work tops, she showed it on the live all proud she managed to move some items and is doing a vlog on it too in case we all wondered how to pick up and item and move it a few inches along the worktop........blimey she's barrel scraping for content for sure!
I,ve even got my husband hooked now, every day he asks if there is an upload from “The Gammons” he just said there that the kitchen still looked cluttered to duck ! Think’s she’s a greedy twunt ! Howling now watching the latest upload bag of shite where she’s saying that calorie counting is the best thing she’s ever done, bleeping deluded !!!

So musclefood are renaming do the unthinkable and basically they are doing the unthinkable by giving those 2 fat blobs bleeping 5 days worth of scran but it’s now called “live clean” For free once again. Will these companies ever learn? All this greedy bleep is interested in is not having to dip her fat trotters into her pocket for food. No doubt the kitchen cupboards will be full of choclit and everything else to keep them going as a top up, greedy pair of shites !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Buckfast finest is definitely the tipple for the Scottish even though it’s made in Devon it was that bad here the shops ran out of Bucky and had to travel to England to buy some and the shops where charging a tenner a bottle, my local ran out in half an hour 😂😂😂😂 mad alkie winos 🤣 don’t drink the stuff myself it’s vile 🤮 omg imagine Charlie on the tonic he would probably love it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I,ve even got my husband hooked now, every day he asks if there is an upload from “The Gammons” he just said there that the kitchen still looked cluttered to duck ! Think’s she’s a greedy twunt ! Howling now watching the latest upload bag of shite where she’s saying that calorie counting is the best thing she’s ever done, bleeping deluded !!!

So musclefood are renaming do the unthinkable and basically they are doing the unthinkable by giving those 2 fat blobs bleeping 5 days worth of scran but it’s now called “live clean” For free once again. Will these companies ever learn? All this greedy bleep is interested in is not having to dip her fat trotters into her pocket for food. No doubt the kitchen cupboards will be full of choclit and everything else to keep them going as a top up, greedy pair of shites !!!
Came on to say the same, no wonder she was buzzing in the lunchtime live, she knew she was getting a big massive delivery of free bloody food! Greedy cow. She loves Musclefood apparently, yeah Jane I’m sure you do after all the times you’ve ordered from them with your own money since you got the last lot of freebies from them, oh hang on you’ve never bought anything from them! What a bleeping fraud and more fool the company. All that free food wasted on them two when people can’t afford to put food on the table due to job losses etc right now!! Someone has commented saying it’s a lot of food and she won’t have to go near Tesco for weeks 😂😂 who is she trying to kid she buys more than this normally. Is it a tattler taking the piss 🤣
How long until Helen gets one as well, I suppose it’ll save her buying pasta boxes from Asda 🙄 Oh and grim might get one

Oh and the best bit of the lunch time live was, she’s stiff from her workout at the weekend 🤣🤣🤣 oh Christ alive she’s a whopper 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Came on to say the same, no wonder she was buzzing in the lunchtime live, she knew she was getting a big massive delivery of free bloody food! Greedy cow. She loves Musclefood apparently, yeah Jane I’m sure you do after all the times you’ve ordered from them with your own money since you got the last lot of freebies from them, oh hang on you’ve never bought anything from them! What a bleeping fraud and more fool the company. All that free food wasted on them two when people can’t afford to put food on the table due to job losses etc right now!! Someone has commented saying it’s a lot of food and she won’t have to go near Tesco for weeks 😂😂 who is she trying to kid she buys more than this normally. Is it a tattler taking the piss 🤣
How long until Helen gets one as well, I suppose it’ll save her buying pasta boxes from Asda 🙄
Sure I thought that other butchers was her fave ;)

Reactions: 8
Feck me that food box is such a lazy way to cook. It might be handy for someone who's working really long hours and doesn't have time to prep dinners. But Lazy mcLazy only does a few hours a week so could easily get a recipe book and make something.

Charlies going to struggle though. Only 3 snacks a day, when he usually had 4 just with his lunch 🤣🤣

And so much plastic waste!! That's a scandalous amount going to landfill. What a disgrace

Reactions: 9
On a vlog dated just 13 days ago, the Gammons got gifted over 8 and a half KILOS of meat, they have also had shops galore since. Another freebie today!

There are still no reviews on the website for the barbecue meat, having said that I personally wouldn't trust her to give a worthwhile, considered review as the Hammond will eat almost anything.

More fool the companies.

Reactions: 10
I can honestly say there is absolutely nothing clean about the contents of that box of food it’s all a load of processed tit as per .... but it’ll suit can’t be arsed Gammon and her unlimited calorie limit.....
Oh and me thinks Joanne is throwing a bit of shade Gammon‘s way....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Live Clean..... My F'Kin arse!!
We're off to Gammon Moon..
If they wanted her to live clean they should have just sent her a box with a letter inside saying....

Dear Gammon Joint,
We would send you food but you do 20 shops a week.
We are aware of NHs workers working 12-15 hours per day during the pandemic. We are aware of families and vulnerable people who are struggling to buy food so we have decided to send these parcels to these deserving people.
Should you wish to eat clean and remain in a deficit we recommend that you cook from scratch, stop eating pies and eat more fruit should you be peckish between meals.

Yours, Muscle Foods

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If they wanted her to live clean they should have just sent her a box with a letter inside saying....

Dear Gammon Joint,
We would send you food but you do 20 shops a week.
We are aware of NHs workers working 12-15 hours per day during the pandemic. We are aware of families and vulnerable people who are struggling to buy food so we have decided to send these parcels to these deserving people.
Should you wish to eat clean and remain in a deficit we recommend that you cook from scratch, stop eating pies and eat more fruit should you be peckish between meals.

Yours, Muscle Foods
Exactly this 👏🏻 Wtf is wrong with this bloody company?!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.