Jane Gammons #16 Fake anxiety is no more it’s back to Jane being a Bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only gets the musclefood box because of Helen. Helen actually did the unthinkable challenge box and reviewed it (it was so amazing yet she never bought one again), Helen had the contact at the company not Jane and last time although Jane was sent a box she showed one meal and that was it no further chat or sign of the box again.

But there is no way Helen will be sent a freebie box and Jane not ask her to get them to send her one too Jane just gets her videos up faster so it looks like she was the chosen one of the pair. Helen will post a video the question becomes who will actually stick to it and follow properly. Helen will I think and maybe this time maybe Jane will as she picked the package for calories above what she knows she is meant to have.

Lets see how long it is until Trim with Tan appears with a box as she tagged along last time too but waited until after Jane/Helen did theirs.

Reactions: 10
Is she going to incorporate that into the 16:8 fasting plan or is out the window now she got her chubby trotters on a freebie?

• Haha
She’s gonna be starving only having 1800 calories per day 😉🤣
thats how many she should be having anyway at her height and exercise level etc im the same, except a few years older. she is just sabotaging her own weight loss and making herself look a twit by upping her calories. try having more protein and fruit/veg and drinking water and getting off her arse. i wish i had the whole afternoon everyday to do what i want, i would be out walking for hours each day.

Reactions: 9
Is she going to incorporate that into the 16:8 fasting plan or is out the window now she got her chubby trotters on a freebie?
She has selected breakfast options so I'd presume fasting is out the window unless she will now try and cram three meals and all those snacks into her 8hrs.

thats how many she should be having anyway at her height and exercise level etc im the same, except a few years older. she is just sabotaging her own weight loss and making herself look a twit by upping her calories. try having more protein and fruit/veg and drinking water and getting off her arse. i wish i had the whole afternoon everyday to do what i want, i would be out walking for hours each day.
It’s more her adding up skills I was referring to 🤣 she says she has that amount but it’s clear she has many more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s more her adding up skills I was referring to 🤣 she says she has that amount but it’s clear she has many more!!
oh i agree she cant read or add up and starts off with double the amount she should have anyway so ends up having triple the recommended calories and moans that she looks like a house...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you've really got to question what goes through the minds of the muscle foods marketing team to think Jane is a good person to advertise and promote weight loss items, they've even given her her own page on the website and of course she's used a glam profile pic and written a bio how she loves calorie counting, so lets say someone who hasn't ever heard of her clicks on her page on the website, they see her smiling face and photo shopped jawline, they think fair enough she sounds like someone who enjoys a healthy lifestyle and then they click to her youtube channel.......boom catfish 101! surely they will think WTF and clearly see she does not calorie count effectively or embrace a healthy lifestyle, it makes a mockery of the company, the product and her......its like pantene offering a partnership to Tan based on her flowing healthy locks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On a vlog dated just 13 days ago, the Gammons got gifted over 8 and a half KILOS of meat, they have also had shops galore since. Another freebie today!

There are still no reviews on the website for the barbecue meat, having said that I personally wouldn't trust her to give a worthwhile, considered review as the Hammond will eat almost anything.

More fool the companies.
I'm sure she said in yesterday's live that they didn't have much in! That food should have lasted them 3-4 weeks

Reactions: 11
just finished watching it, its just a pile of processed stuff, where is the healthy snacks such as fruit? veggie sticks? yougurts? it made me feel bloated just watching it, all those snacks piled up and thats just for 5 days, 15 snacks EACH, my kids are pre teen so eat a fair bit and with being at home its always muuuum im hungry but they know its one treat a day then onto the healthy snacks, no wonder she's so lethargic and listless all the time, not much in the way of nutrition coming from mountain chips and grenade bars. They'll both be every bit as flabby as they currently are and bloated from all the salt too after the 5 days....great advert

Reactions: 13
So the option she has chosen (1500-1800cals) actually states on the website that it is a sufficient amount of calories to maintain a healthy weight whilst still building muscle. She really is clueless. Plus they are £60 a box with a £10 off if you use Jane's code - such a great ad she doesn't even say the price!

• Wow
So the option she has chosen (1500-1800cals) actually states on the website that it is a sufficient amount of calories to maintain a healthy weight whilst still building muscle. She really is clueless. Plus they are £60 a box with a £10 off if you use Jane's code - such a great ad she doesn't even say the price!
Beat me to it!
And look what it says for the 1800 + calorie box Charlie chose🤣 He’d better get down the gym ... pdq!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Beat me to it!
And look what it says for the 1800 + calorie box Charlie chose🤣 He’d better get down the gym ... pdq!
They may lose something but if they do it will prove the last few "within calories" posts was a load of nonsense (yes we know it doesn't add up but the Gammons fandom haven't worked it out yet) because the only way they can eat the bundles they have selected and lose weight is if they were far exceeding the calories these bundle represent in the first place.

Reactions: 6
It just shows that the Gammon completely doesn't get why or what 'fasting' is about. All those snacks in between meals just keeps her insulin levels high which means she stores fat instead of using her own , and blimey, she has enough of her own to use!

I have dabbled in fasting and this guy Dr Jason Fung is the font of all knowledge on it and more besides. So Jane, give this one video a watch to see where you are going wrong! Ignore the title...it's not just about that! He has loads of videos...watch and learn!

On a vlog dated just 13 days ago, the Gammons got gifted over 8 and a half KILOS of meat, they have also had shops galore since. Another freebie today!

There are still no reviews on the website for the barbecue meat, having said that I personally wouldn't trust her to give a worthwhile, considered review as the Hammond will eat almost anything.

More fool the companies.
Has she even cooked any of the meat she was given?

So they have sent a bulk up diet plan to them both? 😂😂😂
I think the clue is in the name....Muscle Food....perhaps aimed at body builders?

Has she even cooked any of the meat she was given?
Naah, she piles it on the scales in the dark when she does her weigh in's

• Haha
She was literally rubbing her hands with glee as she took the food out of the box 😅

I don't know why you would need 3 snacks a day if you're eating proper healthy balanced meals.

So they have sent a bulk up diet plan to them both? 😂😂😂
I think the clue is in the name....Muscle Food....perhaps aimed at body builders?

Naah, she piles it on the scales in the dark when she does her weigh in's
The first bundle is 1200-1500cals and refers to weightloss. But Jane knows that is going to be near impossible for her to follow seeing as she gives herself more calories than the apps tell her in the first place and picked the next box up but that says for maintaining weight.

Plus how the hell can you have the nerve to advertise a "plan" you haven't actually eaten yet? Yes she may have tasted a couple bits last time but who says the recipe hasn't changed? But of course she will be getting paid per code used and needs to get her video out first because she pretty much shares the same followers as Helen and Tan so needs to get to those sheep first.

Lets see if she weighs in before starting and again at the end that will tell us exactly what she has eaten although she would probably try and blame all that taste testing she did.

Come on Jane prove us wrong I really want you to do well but you just need to be more honest about things. I would love a truthful video where she admits she has been deceptive and misled her followers a bit with regards to healthy eating but that she is going to change that and either stop posting anything calorie and weight related or be 100% truthful about her weight and eating. I think followers would appreciate a weightloss youtuber (she can say all she likes she isn't a weightloss channel but she is) who was upfront about these things and in fairness would give us a lot less content to talk about on here

Reactions: 8
Jane saying calorie counting has been the best thing she’s ever done. Obviously she forgot about the vlog a few weeks ago where she bemoaned the fact she was ‘comfort/binge eating’ which is it?

Reactions: 5
maybe they have sent it to them to teach them a lesson...that they need to reduce their calories significantly....they are secretly tattlers haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.