Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg what happened in the video i cba give her views
she started it with a workout in very tight leggings and lots of bouncy bits......gunt central! now shes moved onto how much she loves calorie counting and how it helped her IBS yadda, yadda, yadda and then an asda haul......I had a break at that point but going back in now ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not going to be sharing her weigh in results .. probably because they won’t be any 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh ffs woman, change the bleeding record! She even had a conversation with Helen and that’s really helped her, same as last summer Jane. Omg she’s doing a Rosemary Conley workout from the 80’s is she taking the piss 🤣🤣
No Jane, you’re probably not hungry when you’ve been having about 5000 calories a day. She only shared that weigh in because she’ll have a big loss next week then have a big video up same as last time, when you eat like that and then cut down of course she’ll have a big loss.
How long do we give it until she’s saying her uniform is hanging off her?! As someone said, she’s a pure laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow 90 pound weekend shop followed by a top up shop by tuesday 😮😮😮 speechless i am

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's nearly 15 stones, jesus. She's heading for proper serious ill-health and she's not even 30yrs, it's so sad.

Reactions: 12
I can’t watch it guyzzzzz - my eyes they will burn watching her wobble about for 2 mins 😂😂😂 then probably flakes out on the floor needing a paramedic to help her breathe again 🤣🤣 has she said much she’s gained?? no doubt what she says is lies guyzzz I’ve gained 8lb but she doesn’t tell us that’s how much she gains daily 😂 thats chins all motivated, Grim”s all motivated just need chins sidekick to vlog tomorrow saying she’s all motivated and that’s the 3 of them back on it for camera and eating like pac-men off camera 😆😆😆

Open up her vid on you tube put on pause and change the you tube bit to hooktube - no views:) or ad money
Right I’m a thick twit here where’s the YouTube bit you change to hook tube? Sorry for being stupid 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am actually astonished that they did that MASSIVE shop for the weekend (enough food to last a family of four a week) and by Monday they did a top up shop and on Tuesday (yesterday when she filmed the video) she stated she was going to go out and do another top up shop today (Wednesday). That is 3 shopping trips in less than a week. Is this some sort of sick joke?!

• Wow
It’s the pebble thing all over again you can’t just take bleeping sticks by the bag full from woodland!!!!!!!!! I ranted about this over on Mrs hinch post 😆 gutted as I deleted the screen shots I shared on there the sticks belong to woodland owner or whoever and they have a purpose so shouldn’t be taken.

She’s gonna do a tit twig thing like hinch isn’t she. Funny Charlie wanted to share things he wanted to do but boring Jane just looked in disgust and it cut so he was told to stop and shut up as she didn’t wanna do anything but get a camper van so she’s with a tit box at all times another thing hinch mentioned. This woman honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣
She makes me laugh the way she says “we’re having it with salad” when it’s a bit of bleeping iceberg lettuce, add a bit more to it ffs, she does my head in, even the way she says “calories” irritates me 🤣
Plus on several occasions when she’s blogged after you can see the lettuce still sat on the plate when they are on the side to be washed up 😆

• Haha
🤣🤣
She makes me laugh the way she says “we’re having it with salad” when it’s a bit of bleeping iceberg lettuce, add a bit more to it ffs, she does my head in, even the way she says “calories” irritates me 🤣
cal-O-reeeeees ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice Charlie’s moobs in his very tight boohoo man top , and he’s got a massive gut from all the booze but who can blame him as dim as he is he’s a brave man living with that huge wilder beast

• Haha
Bet they was gutted they could not take a kfc box into the woods to tuck into 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t watch it guyzzzzz - my eyes they will burn watching her wobble about for 2 mins 😂😂😂 then probably flakes out on the floor needing a paramedic to help her breathe again 🤣🤣 has she said much she’s gained?? no doubt what she says is lies guyzzz I’ve gained 8lb but she doesn’t tell us that’s how much she gains daily 😂 thats chins all motivated, Grim”s all motivated just need chins sidekick to vlog tomorrow saying she’s all motivated and that’s the 3 of them back on it for camera and eating like pac-men off camera 😆😆😆

Right I’m a thick twit here where’s the YouTube bit you change to hook tube? Sorry for being stupid 😂😂😂
Brace yourself :ROFLMAO: Just go onto You Tube as normal, click on the vid you want to watch and in the URL remove the bit that says You Tube and replace it with hook tube.

Hopefully the below link works for you, there is probably a far easier way but I am not massively tech savvy.

I'm hoping this still works as no views or ad money for the greedy fuckers, or I will be more pissed off than Chins is when she only has two boxes of Mars Ice creams left :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.