Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clothes sizes are so funny I have every size from 14-22 in my wardrobe. They all fit but I'd say my true size is more like an 18 I must have been lucky with the smaller sizes...they are peacocks and primarni so you know how accurate that is 😂
I gave up with primark when one of my sisters, who is a size 14, had to buy a dress in a size 20 as the 14's were more of an age 14.

Reactions: 5
When you weigh more than the Gammon joint...awkward!! 😭😭😭
Hey, remember, this is not about what you weigh or what size you are. This is about someone that constantly lies about those things while stuffing their face aimlessly with unhealthy foods. I don't care what size people are, I do care about people that vlog and mislead others that take everything at face value.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As if she's under 15 stone!! What a joke, she's at least 16 stone. And on IG she's claiming shes doing fasting again. Why does she lie so much to herself?
Screenshot_2020-05-07-17-46-29-405_com.instagram.android.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She can’t even spell 🤦🏻‍♀️ It never ceases to amaze me that people look to her for weight loss advice, she’s literally making it up as she goes along. Spoofer! I find she bugs me more than ever lately. I’ve run out of tolerance for billy bullshitters in lockdown.

Reactions: 9
Hey, remember, this is not about what you weigh or what size you are. This is about someone that constantly lies about those things while stuffing their face aimlessly with unhealthy foods. I don't care what size people are, I do care about people that vlog and mislead others that take everything at face value.
Absolutely this!!

Its the deception that riles me too and the constant talking about calories as if she is 1) following any kind of bloody diet and 2) she speaks as if she is knowledgeable about dieting, when clearly she is not, well she isnt knowledgeable about anything and 3) suggesting that eating shite like Pukka Pies, "Choclit", crisps etc everyday is fine if you stay within your calories, she was the same on Slimming World its all about the junk or the amount of food, never about quality or nutritional value. She is a bleeping charlatan.

As if she's under 15 stone!! What a joke, she's at least 16 stone. And on IG she's claiming shes doing fasting again. Why does she lie so much to herself? View attachment 125030
FFS that wasn't even a typo as she did it twice!

Reactions: 8
Why on earth did she choose to do a 80's Rosemary Conelley workout video? 🙈 😅

She made her lunch/brunch at 12.15, then she came back again at 2.15 and said "i haven't even been hungry since lunch, normally i have a yogurt after but I'm just not that hungry today" IT'S 2 HOURS AFTER YOUR LUNCH JANE, YOU SHOULDNT REALLY BE HUNGRY! Then she comes back on "I've decided to have that yogurt after all" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Nearly time for another thread again shows the impact of a liar :rolleyes:

oh great so we can expect lots of posts about faaarrrrrsting and cal-O-reeeeees and her blatant lying about numbers too, do you remember when she reckoned an M&S croissant had 125 calories????? 😂 only she found them, no one else could and she tried to argue they were the healthier ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why on earth did she choose to do a 80's Rosemary Conelley workout video? 🙈 😅

She made her lunch/brunch at 12.15, then she came back again at 2.15 and said "i haven't even been hungry since lunch, normally i have a yogurt after but I'm just not that hungry today" IT'S 2 HOURS AFTER YOUR LUNCH JANE, YOU SHOULDNT REALLY BE HUNGRY! Then she comes back on "I've decided to have that yogurt after all" :ROFLMAO:
She’s obsessed with eating 😳. Greed or comfort do you think?

Reactions: 7
Some girl ate Monica 😂😂😂 I’m surprised she hasn’t used the old ‘camera adds 10 pounds line’ yet!

Jesus! I’m 5’3 and she’s nearly 7 stone more than me, that’s frightening 😱
Nearly double your weight, shocking 😮

Reactions: 3
She's a classic food addict. Eats when she is happy, eats when she is sad, and she is generally obsessed with food. She won't ever be slim. She has absolutely no self discipline or control, her whole day revolves around food. If she wanted to be slim she would of done it for the wedding.

She’s motivated people!!! Got up and she’s feeling positive!!! Drawn a line! Fresh start! This time it’s gunna work.......Oh, wait......🍕🍕🥟🥟🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon she had one foot on those scales that's why she kept it pitch black so we couldn't see ;)

definitely suss for sure being in the pitch black like that! I call 🐂 💩
Exactly ! I doubt those two flabby trotters would fit on a normal scale has you seen the breadth of them..and why not keep the light on what was the big deal if she'd nothing to hide ;)

• Wow
Exactly ! I doubt those two flabby trotters would fit on a normal scale has you seen the breadth of them..and why not keep the light on what was the big deal if she'd nothing to hide ;)
I think she said she was naked, now that we wouldn’t wanna see 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
bloody hell shes stretching that tin of pineapples out isnt she? the man from delmonté says stop using it as a tit garnish to your tragic meals janey-chins

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Give it a month before she is wearing that top that says 'I was not put on this earth to pay bills and lose weight'.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.