Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She canā€™t even spell šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø It never ceases to amaze me that people look to her for weight loss advice, sheā€™s literally making it up as she goes along. Spoofer! I find she bugs me more than ever lately. Iā€™ve run out of tolerance for billy bullshitters in lockdown.
I,m the same as you, she really boils my piss at the moment, her and that bleeping drip of a husband of hers !!!

I'm still seeing your avatar as their cum face šŸ¤­
Haha I feel šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

OMG!! is she on drugs or sniffing poppers ? What a bleeping transformation from miserable bleep to hyper happy nothings going to bother Miss Piggy Janiechins !! Think I prefer her miserable to tell the truth, canā€™t cope with the stupid smirky laughing at herself as she thinks sheā€™s hilarious, the spatterings of ā€œoh my gawdā€ and ā€œoh de ahhā€ and just the general bullshit thatā€™s flying out of her trap at the moment. Sheā€™s hard work at the best of times but at the minute a total nightmare, still itā€™s looking like Boris maybe telling everyone on Sunday to get out and have more leisure time so fingers crossed there may be some Beachyhead frolics coming up soon !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a lying cow. Unless someone else films her hopping on the scales I won't believe her.
And in day light not in the dark. She was probably piling pukka pies and meat from that butchers on the scales until it reached a number she was ok with šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She makes me laugh posting her calorie info on Instagram, saying sheā€™s had a great week. Sheā€™s still putting herself down for 1700 per day, with Janes height and weight thereā€™s no way that would be her recommended amount of calories for weight loss, sheā€™s even said it herself. Iā€™m sure she said her recommended amount was 1400 so why base it on 1700, she then posts saying sheā€™s got 632 over! You havenā€™t really Jane because youā€™re not entitled to 1700 šŸ¤”. If she was serious about it sheā€™d put her true allowance down! I wonder how many pukka pies sheā€™s scoffed this week?!
I canā€™t believe how many videos and lives sheā€™s putting on, such a grabbing twit.
On last nights live she didnā€™t know what half of Ā£12.50 was ffs, sheā€™s thick. It just shows how easy lies roll off her tongue, she bought some clothes from Tesco and she was working out the prices as they were 50% off so by the time sheā€™d worked out what half of Ā£12.50 was, well the Gammonettes had to tell her she said oh yeah I paid Ā£6.50 for it, no you didnā€™t Jane you got your staff discount on top hun šŸ˜‚

• Haha
She would of set it to eat the most she can prob set for 1/2lb loss a week. Excuse my maths maybe incorrect but 3500 is approx 1lb of fat so she needs to eat at least 3500 less than usual but with how she gains weight she must be consuming that daily usually on top of the usual daily recommended limit advice.

So even on 2000 I think she would lose some weight due to the amount she consumes when not counting.

Omg, god help her. No wonder she canā€™t do calorie counting when she canā€™t even work out 1/2 of Ā£12.50

Reactions: 9
What I donā€™t understand is Charlieā€™s never been a fast gainer like she is and heā€™s always loosely followed SW with her but this so called calorie counting isnā€™t working for him at all. His gut is huge how can she not see the pre packed salt and saturated fat loaded stuff isnā€™t doing them any favours.

She would of set it to eat the most she can prob set for 1/2lb loss a week. Excuse my maths maybe incorrect but 3500 is approx 1lb of fat so she needs to eat at least 3500 less than usual but with how she gains weight she must be consuming that daily usually on top of the usual daily recommended limit advice.

So even on 2000 I think she would lose some weight due to the amount she consumes when not counting.
Yep, thats how i am my size now. This didn't happen from eating fruit salads šŸ¤£ but i have gained and lost the same 7-8lbs since i quit SW March 2019 so i dont think i have done too bad.

She needs to look at the fat, sugar and salt content of the food. Something might be 189 calories but the fat and sugar could be high.

What I donā€™t understand is Charlieā€™s never been a fast gainer like she is and heā€™s always loosely followed SW with her but this so called calorie counting isnā€™t working for him at all. His gut is huge how can she not see the pre packed salt and saturated fat loaded stuff isnā€™t doing them any favours.
True. Bean is around the same build as my husband. My husb can lose weight quickly if he just cuts out the snacks and eats well. Men tend to lose quicker than women though dont they? I bet Jane can't handle this fact so she sabotages bean at every oppurtunity.

She makes me laugh posting her calorie info on Instagram, saying sheā€™s had a great week. Sheā€™s still putting herself down for 1700 per day, with Janes height and weight thereā€™s no way that would be her recommended amount of calories for weight loss, sheā€™s even said it herself. Iā€™m sure she said her recommended amount was 1400 so why base it on 1700, she then posts saying sheā€™s got 632 over! You havenā€™t really Jane because youā€™re not entitled to 1700 šŸ¤”. If she was serious about it sheā€™d put her true allowance down! I wonder how many pukka pies sheā€™s scoffed this week?!
I canā€™t believe how many videos and lives sheā€™s putting on, such a grabbing twit.
On last nights live she didnā€™t know what half of Ā£12.50 was ffs, sheā€™s thick. It just shows how easy lies roll off her tongue, she bought some clothes from Tesco and she was working out the prices as they were 50% off so by the time sheā€™d worked out what half of Ā£12.50 was, well the Gammonettes had to tell her she said oh yeah I paid Ā£6.50 for it, no you didnā€™t Jane you got your staff discount on top hun šŸ˜‚
1700 per day? duck off Jane, because you faaarrrsssstt you are essentially skipping a meal. If she breaks her faarrsst at 12pm then that is 7-8 hours to consume 1700 calories.
I am the same height and weight as jane so im off to google what i would be allowed to have if i were losing weight....

Last edited:
I think Charlie is gaining due to the amount of wine/beer he has to shove down his neck to tolerate her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yep, my firness pal recomends 1300 if i wanted to lose 2lb a week.

Don't get this fasting. I am about to get up and I am hungry. 2 weetabix, banana and a cup of tea. Normal breakfast and will hold me until lunch time easily.

Charlie is huge! What happened to the ā€˜bebravebeyouā€™ campaign, where he sad how much hated being 20st (?) If Jane canā€™t stop eating junk, thatā€™s up to her but he can refuse to! He can make healthy meals for himself, cut down on the ale/wine etc.....he looks defeated these days. I think heā€™d be quite happy to never appear on another stupid vlog/podcast etc. heā€™s so dull and awkward and I think he knows that himself! I always think she wants Charlie to be seen to be interesting, asking him things, but it just puts him on the spot and heā€™s left erring, emmming, blowing his cheeks out and saying ā€˜like, emm, yeah like....I donā€™t really know reallyā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is thick as mince and twice as runny OR comes across like that to make herself more endearing to the Gammonettes. As for me I,d just love to gag her with 3 Pukka Pies rammed down her gob simultaneously however knowing the fat twunt sheā€™d probably demolish them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Charlie is huge! What happened to the ā€˜bebravebeyouā€™ campaign, where he sad how much hated being 20st (?) If Jane canā€™t stop eating junk, thatā€™s up to her but he can refuse to! He can make healthy meals for himself, cut down on the ale/wine etc.....he looks defeated these days. I think heā€™d be quite happy to never appear on another stupid vlog/podcast etc. heā€™s so dull and awkward and I think he knows that himself! I always think she wants Charlie to be seen to be interesting, asking him things, but it just puts him on the spot and heā€™s left erring, emmming, blowing his cheeks out and saying ā€˜like, emm, yeah like....I donā€™t really know reallyā€™
Charlie and Interesting just donā€™t seem to go together somehow do they ? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I think Charlie is gaining due to the amount of wine/beer he has to shove down his neck to tolerate her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Could be due to lack of dogging action, just saying šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yep, my firness pal recomends 1300 if i wanted to lose 2lb a week.

Don't get this fasting. I am about to get up and I am hungry. 2 weetabix, banana and a cup of tea. Normal breakfast and will hold me until lunch time easily.
Yeah that sounds right, I think she said last year when she was going on about it all the time it recommended around the 1300 then around November or whenever it was she said that wasnā€™t enough so she upped it! Then she put all the weight back on šŸ¤£

She really is thick as mince and twice as runny OR comes across like that to make herself more endearing to the Gammonettes. As for me I,d just love to gag her with 3 Pukka Pies rammed down her gob simultaneously however knowing the fat twunt sheā€™d probably demolish them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Charlie and Interesting just donā€™t seem to go together somehow do they ? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Could be due to lack of dogging action, just saying šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Omg howling at the pukka pie comment šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Agree, he looks brain dead! Anyone would be though, putting up with her!

Surprised heā€™s not an alcoholic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.