Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oohhh deee-aaahhh 🤨👊

I see what she did in this vlog, she mentioned getting stuff for her neighbours and then films doing the online shop for Charlie's grandparents. Probably a nod to us lot on here...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus what the hell has she been eating? It’s only been a fortnight hasn’t it????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who was it that was on about Charlie's target and the nighty stains? He's hit her in the face now and she's using it as a moisturiser 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
she doesn't ever sit down and relax....is she for real???? 😂 betty bullshitter alive and well wearing a pat butcher top and sporting the biggest face expansion ever and of course her loyal fans are blowing smoke up her arse and rolling out the welcome wagon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Joking to Charlie about the high angle of the camera shaving a stone off. Imagine what she really looks like 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve only made it half way and already had enough of her waffling on about absolute tit and acting like Mary bleeping nightingale for helping a few people get shopping.

She got the medication but hasn’t taken any by the looks of it as couldn’t even bleeping pronounce it. What really fucks me off is she says about getting the weight back off and being healthy..............

......... just because you yo yo diet and lose a few pound the pile a few stone on does not make you bleeping healthy. Neither does your processed microwave meals she is still thick and learnt nothing about weight loss in the last 5 years and she’s obviously at her biggest right now despite always saying she would never let herself get back to that size. It’s the biggest I’ve ever seen her you can see the chub from thecheeks creeping into her eyes. I’m not into fat shaming or care about people’s size usually BUT this person claims to be a diet channel and weight loss and shouts is calories in every haul so I feel I can fairly comment on her weight.

And “I just found it in the wardrobe new with tags” no Jane you didn’t. It would of been FAR TO BIG when you were a size 12 last year since it’s skin tight now I’m guessing a 20/22 and just been purchased because nothing else fits.

Aw....she’s been so worried for everyone, her neighbours/family......hasn’t taken her propanol, proparerol, propranil......pro-pan-e-lol......you get my gist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seriously needs to see a dietician and someone about why she over eats. It's frightening how much heavier she is in 2 weeks. I get people comfort eat but she's putting her health and organs at risk

There may be an emotional reason behind this overeating. She is definitely a binge eater (sadly it isn’t celery she binges on)! But she talks about ‘comfort eating’ there’s a reason behind that. Although on one vlog she said she was stressed and comfort eating then became defensive and said ‘but I’m thoroughly enjoying myself!’ which obviously makes no sense whatsoever....! You can’t possibly enjoy comfort eating eating if the reason you’re doing it is because you’re stressed!

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, the bloody camera was nearly in the flat upstairs! Jesus, if I gained weight at rate Jane does I wouldn’t be scoffing mini cheddars when she’s supposed to be “back on it”. I Know it’s not easy losing weight, especially with what’s going on right now but the amount she gains in such a short space of time is worrying, she must be binge eating big time. I see she pinned a comment on the video about her head members club, straight in there the greedy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Typical 2 weeks off sick due back to work yesterday and vlogs today can read that woman like a book

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Typical 2 weeks off sick due back to work yesterday and vlogs today can read that woman like a book
Unbelievable isn’t she, so bleeping predictable

There may be an emotional reason behind this overeating. She is definitely a binge eater (sadly it isn’t celery she binges on)! But she talks about ‘comfort eating’ there’s a reason behind that. Although on one vlog she said she was stressed and comfort eating then became defensive and said ‘but I’m thoroughly enjoying myself!’ which obviously makes no sense whatsoever....! You can’t possibly enjoy comfort eating eating if the reason you’re doing it is because you’re stressed!
Yes I think she would benefit from having therapy for her binge eating for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn't have time to sit down and relax?! 🙈 She's finished work by the time most people have arrived at work, most people work until at least 5 or 6 or do 8 -12 hour shifts at a time. SHE SPENDS ALL DAY WATCHING NETFLIX how is that not relaxing?!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.