Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's out gardening her gardening clogs have arrived...and she's made a giant sausage casserole and was waiting on the giant yorkshire puds to cook..calorie counting 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I mean how busy can you be in a empty flat all day no kids no pets lol god she’s really on form in this one ! And if that top is a 16 she’s clearly an 18 and has been watching tiger king 😳
Was just going to say the same thing. How is she not bored shitless? I would be climbing the walls if I weren't able to work.

She's out gardening her gardening clogs have arrived...and she's made a giant sausage casserole and was waiting on the giant yorkshire puds to cook..calorie counting 🧐
How many packs of sausages did she chuck in?

Reactions: 7
I love when she tries to make it sound like shes been so busy; she names about 2 things shes done, then trails off when she clearly cant think of anything else "I do the dinner, do the washing....etc". You hand washing these clothes Jane?! 😂 lazy witch
Can you just imagine if they have a baby, god she’ll be on her knees, she’ll be ringing Charlie at work crying all the time because she won’t be able to nanna nap!

😂
It's a wonder the 2 pickles haven't left a comment ..or maybe she's scoffed them too in a cheese butty😂
Howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was just going to say the same thing. How is she not bored shitless? I would be climbing the walls if I weren't able to work.

How many packs of sausages did she chuck in?
Don't know it was on her stories but it's the same dish she usually uses so I'd say the usual 16 ;)

Can't be bothered to look for Tan's thread did you see Chris's latest TikTok 😂

Reactions: 4
Its at 9:32 he says the ownus is on Jane for doing the cooking. Makes sense seen as she is home 99% of the time 🤣 and I think bean was ready to grab the camera and launch it out the car.

They basically were discussing whether or not bean counted his syns and then him saying he hasn't had time to count stuff etc....

By the way she looks far better on the old vlogs.

Its at 9:32 he says the ownus is on Jane for doing the cooking. Makes sense seen as she is home 99% of the time 🤣 and I think bean was ready to grab the camera and launch it out the car.

They basically were discussing whether or not bean counted his syns and then him saying he hasn't had time to count stuff etc....

By the way she looks far better on the old vlogs.

She does look far better in that vlog.

I do agree with Charlie tbh, this was before their wedding when he was doing two jobs and she was just doing her usual home by lunchtime shift. So she should absolutely be putting some effort in and feeding the poor guy! I don’t think I had clocked how selfish she was at this point but watching back you do see it.

Just watched the newest vlog and omg that camera angle is hilarious! She will have it hanging off the ceiling soon ffs who is she trying to kid.
Its actually quiet sad to think about, she is clearly struggling with weight and has a compulsive eating disorder or something of that sort and doesnt onow how to deal with it. She needs help but at the same time she needs to get off her bum and move move move way more and eat less. I bet behind the camera she is actually really unhappy

Reactions: 10
She definitely looked and sounded uncomfortable, I thought.
Not her usual cocky self

Oh she's back is she? Not watched yet but from what I can tell from her IG posts she's really lifted up the little old camera to try to minimise her MASSIVE little old potato head. I mean, you can see the actual flipping carpet her camera is that high up and pointing down!! Picking up weeds off a concrete slab is not gardening and that rank sossidge casserole in a mucky tin!! I just can't!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sounds like a code name for her, Helen and charlie having a threesome 😂
I am laughing and going oh no, nooo, noooo please at the same time 🤣🤣🤣😷😷

Sounds like a code name for her, Helen and charlie having a threesome 😂
*Jane on the phone to Charlie on his lunch break*..... in the mood for 3 spuds in a glass this weekend? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Been at the loopy juice this evening and 3 spuds in a glass just finished me off. I am giggling into my wine glass, hubs asks what are you laughing at? I say you wouldnt get it....like the last scene from Joker 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh she's back is she? Not watched yet but from what I can tell from her IG posts she's really lifted up the little old camera to try to minimise her MASSIVE little old potato head. I mean, you can see the actual flipping carpet her camera is that high up and pointing down!! Picking up weeds off a concrete slab is not gardening and that rank sossidge casserole in a mucky tin!! I just can't!! 😆😆😆
She can lift the camera as high as she wants, it’s not working 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's back rounder than ever I see 😂😂 I know everyone's joking about about gaining a million stone during this lockdown but she's taking it to the extreme 🙈 those camera angles ain't even helping!

• Haha
Is she for real caring about others 😐Charlie grinds all his coffee in his little grinder,and then my mum got him a little filter he uses that every morning ..and he’s been putting it in a little flask and talking it to work bless him 😳this is a 30yr old man we’re talking about ffs.
He is a complete and utter knob jockey !

View attachment 114758
My lovely Babs 🤣🤣🤣 oh ffs these Gammonettes are beyond it 😂
Bab,s needs help and fast !

duck me fat Charlie has bought hair powder with fibres to hide his bald patch. God he looks bloated . Did snigger when Blubbakins asked him when he noticed he was losing the hair, bloody obvious answer..when he met that fat twunt !!! Thought he was gonna shave his bonce in this video just gutted he hasn’t, could’ve done with a laugh, bet he looks like a potato 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He is a complete and utter knob jockey !

Bab,s needs help and fast !

duck me fat Charlie has bought hair powder with fibres to hide his bald patch. God he looks bloated . Did snigger when Blubbakins asked him when he noticed he was losing the hair, bloody obvious answer..when he met that fat twunt !!! Thought he was gonna shave his bonce in this video just gutted he hasn’t, could’ve done with a laugh, bet he looks like a potato 🤣🤣🤣
I am sitting in bed and nearly weed myself laughing at the hair powder video 😂 why on earth would you do that and video it. When she is filming him he looks like he was one brain cell left and all emotion has been taken from him. He would look like one of her potato’s in the cup if he shaved but it’s far better than bloated powered potato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.