Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back at it, pulling at her clothes saying how much "room" is in them 😂🙄
Yeah 😂 she did she the jumper was tight around the bottom but then said it’s loose at the top! How long until “look guuuys it’s hanging off me“ 🤣

Oh and the quiz is back tonight guys!! 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
she clearly expected that t-shirt to be baggy on her and seemed shocked when it wasn't 😂 I can't stand her fake laughing and the fact she thinks she's hysterical, there's a big difference between people laughing with you and people laughing at you you plum!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonderful, I look forward to the quality of questions with great expectation.

"Q1 - what colour is grass?"
Janes answer: 17 😂

she clearly expected that t-shirt to be baggy on her and seemed shocked when it wasn't 😂 I can't stand her fake laughing and the fact she thinks she's hysterical, there's a big difference between people laughing with you and people laughing at you you plum!
What T-shirt? Have I missed something 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just noticed a few videos I’ve not watched I’m
off to have a laugh 😆 I reckon sometimes I hit play and fall asleep or wander off as don’t remember them.

Does she realise stripes across make you look bigger only slim or pregnant won’t carry them off 😆 already golden.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just flipped through the live bleedin hell that top charlie had on looked stretched. I can't fat shame anyone but at least where your actual size in clothes it makes you look better.
His comb over makes me laugh so much. Thats what my hubbies hair would be like if he chose to cling to it. I get some men might wish to hold on to the hairline but it got to the point with hubby where he new he was kidding no one so off it came. Didnt wish to rock the bobby charlton look.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooooohhh deeeeaaarrrr chins has went from her size 10-12 to a size 18-20 we all know she was never a size 10-12 but in her tuned to the moon head she was but guyzzzz she’s back to calorie counting and fasting with her gigantic 1700 but in reality consumes 3700 she will lose about 10kb in one week and guyzzz the size 10-12 clothes will be back and hanging off her. She’s that used to clothes being so tight in her she thinks that jumper is hanging off at the top noooo chubs that’s what clothes are meant to feel on comfy you have room to move in them not scared to lift your arm case you rip the sleeve, jackets/coats are meant to close not covered with a massive scarf to hide the fact it won’t go past your boobs. That’s probably why she lives in her pjs her clothes are so uncomfortable she’s dying to get them off plus leggings are a fat girls best friend they grow with you 😂😂😂 moaning she’s got fat feet probably water retention from all the processed tit she eats. I couldn’t watch all that vlog think I watched upto the stick love heart and thought that’s enough torture for one day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just couldn't believe how big Charlie looked, he looks so uncomfortable. He used to be average size. Such a shame he's let him self get this way, it's time he took a bleeping stand, tell Jane he's sick of their pensioner lifestyle, visit his mum more often, see the world and do all the exciting stuff he says he so desperately wants too.

Reactions: 10
Just noticed a few videos I’ve not watched I’m
off to have a laugh 😆 I reckon sometimes I hit play and fall asleep or wander off as don’t remember them.

Does she realise stripes across make you look bigger only slim or pregnant won’t carry them off 😆 already golden.
I’m big chested and I would never dream of wearing a striped top but Jane thinks she’s skinny malinky and can get away with wearing them. Chins thinks she’s a supermodel She’s more like bloody Quasimodo 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ooooohhh deeeeaaarrrr chins has went from her size 10-12 to a size 18-20 we all know she was never a size 10-12 but in her tuned to the moon head she was but guyzzzz she’s back to calorie counting and fasting with her gigantic 1700 but in reality consumes 3700 she will lose about 10kb in one week and guyzzz the size 10-12 clothes will be back and hanging off her. She’s that used to clothes being so tight in her she thinks that jumper is hanging off at the top noooo chubs that’s what clothes are meant to feel on comfy you have room to move in them not scared to lift your arm case you rip the sleeve, jackets/coats are meant to close not covered with a massive scarf to hide the fact it won’t go past your boobs. That’s probably why she lives in her pjs her clothes are so uncomfortable she’s dying to get them off plus leggings are a fat girls best friend they grow with you 😂😂😂 moaning she’s got fat feet probably water retention from all the processed tit she eats. I couldn’t watch all that vlog think I watched upto the stick love heart and thought that’s enough torture for one day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh god don’t 😆 after weeks in PJ bottoms and elasticated trousers during this lockdown down I had a shock trying to get into jeans the other day 😂

• Haha
I thought she was gonna let rip when she strained to hoist her foot up on the bin, her belly was stopping her leaning forward in that position and she deemed that ok to stream live yet lf any of us criticise her or call her fat we're in the wrong! if you're going to put it out there chubs its going to get commented on ;) only your spanner pals will lie through their teeth to tell you how great you look

• Haha
I thought she was gonna let rip when she strained to hoist her foot up on the bin, her belly was stopping her leaning forward in that position and she deemed that ok to stream live yet lf any of us criticise her or call her fat we're in the wrong! if you're going to put it out there chubs its going to get commented on ;) only your spanner pals will lie through their teeth to tell you how great you look
Omg imagine she did let one go on that live like the time Charlie blowing his arse off in that car vlog the did a while ago 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Poor Charlie doesn’t want to do the quiz night he looks knackered and over worked he gets to spend his evening off work being a prick for YouTube poor bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was like an over-fed lap dog cocking it's leg against a fence. She loves the attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was like an over-fed lap dog cocking it's leg against a fence. She loves the attention!
she really does and its doing her no favours, its making her into a cocky, annoying big headed buggar because she thinks the nation loves her! the ones that blow smoke up her arse are to blame, they've all enabled her to become the persona she has, shes deluded though as if she hadn't blocked so many people who told her how it really is she wouldn't be getting the butt kissers every single vlog and wouldn't think so highly of herself by now, honestly she's so bloody cringe, why do people actually like her? at best she's a lifeless boring fart and at worst she's a know it all, opinionated yet dim lair........whats the attraction??? are people so desperate for people to look up to that she's a good choice for them???

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.