Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, my firness pal recomends 1300 if i wanted to lose 2lb a week.

Don't get this fasting. I am about to get up and I am hungry. 2 weetabix, banana and a cup of tea. Normal breakfast and will hold me until lunch time easily.
Didn’t she research the calorie counting apps to find which one gave her the biggest allowance (James Smifffffff PT). She was disgusted with MFP cos it gave her the lowest 😂 She’s a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she really does and its doing her no favours, its making her into a cocky, annoying big headed buggar because she thinks the nation loves her! the ones that blow smoke up her arse are to blame, they've all enabled her to become the persona she has, shes deluded though as if she hadn't blocked so many people who told her how it really is she wouldn't be getting the butt kissers every single vlog and wouldn't think so highly of herself by now, honestly she's so bloody cringe, why do people actually like her? at best she's a lifeless boring fart and at worst she's a know it all, opinionated yet dim lair........whats the attraction??? are people so desperate for people to look up to that she's a good choice for them???
I think a lot of them comment and watch her because they know she's a moany, dippy, ignorant slob, but in comparison it makes them feel better about their own little lives. It's exactly what she accuses the "trolls" of. I bet you could count on one hand the genuine followers who find her hilarious and inspiring 🙄

Reactions: 10
She makes me laugh posting her calorie info on Instagram, saying she’s had a great week. She’s still putting herself down for 1700 per day, with Janes height and weight there’s no way that would be her recommended amount of calories for weight loss, she’s even said it herself. I’m sure she said her recommended amount was 1400 so why base it on 1700, she then posts saying she’s got 632 over! You haven’t really Jane because you’re not entitled to 1700 🤔. If she was serious about it she’d put her true allowance down! I wonder how many pukka pies she’s scoffed this week?!
I can’t believe how many videos and lives she’s putting on, such a grabbing twit.
On last nights live she didn’t know what half of £12.50 was ffs, she’s thick. It just shows how easy lies roll off her tongue, she bought some clothes from Tesco and she was working out the prices as they were 50% off so by the time she’d worked out what half of £12.50 was, well the Gammonettes had to tell her she said oh yeah I paid £6.50 for it, no you didn’t Jane you got your staff discount on top hun 😂
I'm with RHFitness after years of yo-yo-ing and getting no where with SW and WW
when I got put on 1800 calories I thought all my Christmases had come at once until I realised that it was broken down into micronutrients and actually eating 1800 calories is bloody hard work when you have to hit protein, fat and fibre goals and also get 20K of steps in a day .... I'm certainly not eating Pukka Pies ... all this fasting marlarky is a load of tosh too the majority of us fast overnight when we’re asleep if you still eating the same amount of calories fasting won’t make a difference you just have less time to eat the bleeping calories 😉 only if your eating the amount of rubbish she is it doesn’t take long to consume 1700 calories

Reactions: 6
Well the 2 thick shits are doing a live pub quiz, can see which way this will go, think I,ll enter for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlie has no chance with those questions 😂

Another new spanner 🔧 Frieda SW56

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The bean said Fort Knox is in NY and the liffy flows through Warsaw 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Cow has even blocked my public comments and I,ve had a field day, all sorts of random tit answers so thinnest thread - pubic hair. Nuts used in marzipan- Charlie’s after a hard day at work to give added flavour🤮, bing crosby biggest hit- barbie girl etc need a new YT acct for the next live so I can run riot🤣🤣

Is daft boy playing this for laughs or is he honestly really, really thick????
He is thick as fook !

The bean said Fort Knox is in NY and the liffy flows through Warsaw 🤦🏼‍♀️
pond life !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is he wearing those ridiculous glasses?? Is it cos he’s ‘zany?’ He’s sitting at that desk like a big overgrown schoolboy......I’m embarrassed for them!!

• Haha
Babs 🔧 came back ! My god how does he get through life 🥴 he got 7 out of 20 and that was her giving him a couple of answers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.