Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone left a comment saying she’s Charlie’s wife not his mother 😂 she’s deleted it now 🙄

Also her ear lobes bother me anyone else 😂 look at the bottom of them looks like they have been stuffed ! So big and bulbous 😂😂
I noticed them too 🤢

Reactions: 7
Hopefully the pan on her head tonight will cover the lobes 👂🏼 😂

4A5022A5-3635-4CBB-9003-FAB840C16DD1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I in the right place. I’ve put my coat in the cloak room . My handbags on the floor ready to dance around. Got my g&t in hand . Now let’s get this party started. 301DC0EF-0D0A-4216-B936-238FB918A0D0.jpeg 4207CD8A-4A81-477A-A1E9-058BD59F4C2C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry Guys I won’t be joining in the “party”...I have paint to watch dry, grass to watch grow and fog to plait. Enjoy flabby lobes and saucepan man’s “party”! I’ll look on here to get the gist of how inevitably pathetic it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who has a disco with a cup of tea I mean ffs even have a glass of coke might look the part for her kids disco. Wonder why she’s stopped the gins she can’t be up the duff she’s to selfish to have kids she would need to give them food she could have had and that would be her excuse not to go to work with this virus going on. I honestly can’t watch anymore of her she makes me cringe she’s that embarrassing and cabin fever has set in so she must be bad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are just so desperate. They don’t have natural personality. They are not naturally funny. They are prancing around like idiots trying anything to fill the time . Crap party I’m getting my coat and moving on x 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t even get as far as the cloakroom... me and my coat just couldn’t put ourselves through it.... social isolation seems a good option now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Not much of a disco 💃🏼 drinking bloody cups of tea ☕ 🤯 Both heads look extremely swollen like they have had a million bee stings 😭

• Haha
i can not even put myself through it some one give me an update lol
I watched about a minute of them sitting down with their oh so hilarious glasses on attempting to Chair dance in synch and failing and I had abort the mission .... Sorry I failed you all 😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched about a minute of them sitting down with their oh so hilarious glasses on attempting to Chair dance in synch and failing and I had abort the mission .... Sorry I failed you all 😩😩😩😩😩
Me too, had to put something else on 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.