Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's run down?? Oh hello 2 weeks self isolation. We've been expecting you...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Livid over the disco being cancelled, it was gonna be my highlight of the day! I’m sure all of you were excited too 😜

bleeping hell she was home by 10am, she exhausted and run down though guys!!! I bet she‘s defo had a nanna nap today. How would Jane ever cope with a full time job? I know supermarkets are hard work right now but you’re in 4 hours hun!
She’s now getting pukka pies delivered to the door guyyyyys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I,m foaming! Took me nearly an hour to get into that pig outfit tonight and then almost another hour to feel pissed enough to watch her and she pulls a fast one. Run down my arse !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Don't panic fellow tattlers, we can look forward to tomorrow night after Ant and Dec. They're GUNOO have the disco then. Can't wait. Thank god I got plenty of Vodka in, I've arsed a good bit of it tonight waiting for the clangers disco. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who films themselves slurping a cup of tea? I’d love to slap it out of her hand.
This is my whole mood. Big noisy slurp, this is nice innnit chawleeee. Chawleee's been at ome avent you chawleeee.

Also his erm erm um um um nasally breath.
I just can't tolerate it at the moment 🤣

• Haha
Why is she constantly looking for the sympathy vote ? ‘Oh I,m so emotional today, I sat in my car and had a cry” probably nothing to eat on her bleeping break. She wants to work from home, I bet she does ! She,d be constantly in the kitchen stuffing those hamster pouches full of pukka pies, pizza’s and cake. Total narcissist. Calorie counting is going swimmingly as well with chippy tea 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
no bleeping disco....got to go take my satin shirt and bell bottoms off now...duck you Jane!!! you ruined my night 😢 how ever will I cope???
I’m literally imagining you sitting like Tony Manero 🕺🏼😂

oh Jesus don’t give her ideas ... if she comes on in sequin hot pants ala Kylie tomorrow night it’s your fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Instead of 🎶spinning around everyone would be turning around 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no bleeping disco....got to go take my satin shirt and bell bottoms off now...duck you Jane!!! you ruined my night 😢 how ever will I cope???
😂😂😂😂 lexi I nearly choked on my vodka there at you having to take your satin shirt n bell bottoms off 😂😂 hope you where going to join in her live with her 😂 btw I know you where joking u had that gear on (well I hope you where 🤣🤣🤣)

hot pants and Jane = a combo that should NEVER be seen 😂 😂
She might tit them with her IBS as her anxiety is through the roof 😂

OMG this has been hilarious tonight you lot always make me laugh I might stand on my doorstep and clap for the tattlers and I’m definitely not mocking our bin men got the clap today duck you know what I mean a applause 👏 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Livid over the disco being cancelled, it was gonna be my highlight of the day! I’m sure all of you were excited too 😜

bleeping hell she was home by 10am, she exhausted and run down though guys!!! I bet she‘s defo had a nanna nap today. How would Jane ever cope with a full time job? I know supermarkets are hard work right now but you’re in 4 hours hun!
She’s now getting pukka pies delivered to the door guyyyyys
😂😂

honestly she gets me raging .... I’m the wrong side of 59 still work a 48hr week... care for a disabled parent and run a small cat rescue in my spare time... I’d run bloody rings around her she’s one of the laziest witches going.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She sat in the car and had a little cry.

I'm sure all the nurses reading this will empathise...

Reactions: 20
Sitting crying for what ? was the deep fried pukka pie late ..She'd know all about it if she was one of those workers on the front line, caring for the sick or dying..the people having to sacrifice their own home life to help in the fight to contain this thing..the people that'll be mentally scarred for the rest of they're life, from sights their going to witness.I watched a show last night like a have for the past 20 yrs following a group of children with disabilities "Born to be different" from birth to the present day ,the things those children and their parents have to endure is more than humbling,they're an inspiration and would put anyone to shame, and they still come out smiling..Janeychins doesn't know how good she's got it ,crying crocodile tears while trying to flog her wax melts and seasonings to her ever loyal subs is a joke...hopefully she'll fall on her big fat arse soon ,she's sickening to watch 🤥 🤮

Reactions: 15
Oh guys bless you the party did go ahead tonight it was a Pukka Pie Pity Self Party, hosted by the resident narcissist... I’ve never heard such unsubstantiated, self pitying drivel in my whole life. PMSL...quote of the night “not that I’m calorie counting tonight” as her deep fried and fat laden take away had been delivered, no Janeychins not last week or the week before that or the month before that your face is clear evidence of every Pukka pie, donut, the kilos of cheese and slab of chocolate you’ve eaten in the past nearly year of allegedly calorie counting.

She’s only crying incase she has to up her hours , and now bean will be at home he will see what she does all day ! She will be so pissed off he can stay at home while she’s at work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.