Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the thread title. That's one I can strike off my bucket list ! One more tattle related one to get and that's VIP so time to get posting. Need to get a profile.pic of that goddam awful pink coat 🤣🤣🤣xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
im already cringing at the thought of the head disco :rolleyes: Dave and Denise with stupid hats or kitchen utensils on their heads, a buffet of hula hoops and pink wafers and a 7up to you know reaaaaaaallly rev it up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
im already cringing at the thought of the head disco :rolleyes: Dave and Denise with stupid hats or kitchen utensils on their heads, a buffet of hula hoops and pink wafers and a 7up to you know reaaaaaaallly rev it up
Well John couldn't get me any wine so it's Bombay Sapphire all the way, that,ll numb the pain that the stupid twats cause! Can,t help but watch though, it's like car crash viewing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well John couldn't get me any wine so it's Bombay Sapphire all the way, that,ll numb the pain that the stupid twats cause! Can,t help but watch though, it's like car crash viewing 🤣🤣
I'll be watching some of it too ;) can't miss that nugget of tattle gold lol I shall raise my wine to my fellow tattlers and piss my pants at the porky disco

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've nearly polished all the wine off during this week, I've only got half a bottle left.
I may have to go to the shops tomorrow under the guise of needing the essentials like milk and bread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jane looks like she has been dug up in these vlogs and lives. Her skin looks terrible. Not watched everything as yet but it sounds like she's still being a twit 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll be watching some of it too ;) can't miss that nugget of tattle gold lol I shall raise my wine to my fellow tattlers and piss my pants at the porky disco
I best get some wine chilled... and polish my party colander 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
can just imagine the manager saying right folks (to the staff) you've got 3 minutes to go grab what you need before we let the crowds in.......then Jane goes into full on supermarket sweep mode, clearing the shelves and filling her trolley in one minute thirty seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for the thread title. That's one I can strike off my bucket list ! One more tattle related one to get and that's VIP so time to get posting. Need to get a profile.pic of that goddam awful pink coat 🤣🤣🤣xxx
You need to buy one ! with the Jane Gammons Fan Club embroidered on the back,and bless you on the front 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Setting up camp ⛺⛺ be back in a bit...

I've nearly polished all the wine off during this week, I've only got half a bottle left.
I may have to go to the shops tomorrow under the guise of needing the essentials like milk and bread 🤣
My local co op out of Rosè 😖😖😖

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I nipped to local shop an they had wine on yellow sticker reductions.......fan-bloody-tastic 😂 filled my bag and sent my hubby back for more!!! **disclaimer*** left plenty for other desperate folks who might happen to watch the disco and need therapy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
no bleeping disco....got to go take my satin shirt and bell bottoms off now...duck you Jane!!! you ruined my night 😢 how ever will I cope???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
no bleeping disco....got to go take my satin shirt and bell bottoms off now...duck you Jane!!! you ruined my night 😢 how ever will I cope???
More to the point don’t I look a twit with my party colander on and my new fish slice earrings 😩😩😩

She reckons she feels run down ... she bloody will be if she walks in front of me in the road .... on second thoughts the damage it could cause .... to the car obvs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.