Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest I only had a quick look to see how many people tuned in πŸ˜‚
and I think most of those were tattlers to see what was going on....... I lasted all of 4 seconds before I aborted ship and went back to 90 day fiancΓ© πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget we have a live of the dull duo exercising to look forward to as well πŸ™„πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
150 viewers watched .. oh dear πŸ˜‚ can't think why... so slick and entertaining 😏 you'd think she'd have planned something a bit better πŸ™€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was worse than the "Hitman and her" I tell thee πŸ₯΄ πŸ€₯ Charlie needed some rocket fuel ,like last week

• Haha
How big is Jane's head? A5 apparently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I caught the quiz...honestly, how have these two got to being adults with jobs and going into the world without knowing the answers to some of the basic questions they had chosen themselves?

Two months named after Roman emperors-July and August
'August is a nice name'...oh Jane, July Caesar would be upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gimme Pete Waterman and Michaela any day of the week over those two twats ( and I can’t stand them either!!!)
Now your talking :m

How big is Jane's head? A5 apparently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I caught the quiz...honestly, how have these two got to being adults with jobs and going into the world without knowing the answers to some of the basic questions they had chosen themselves?

Two months named after Roman emperors-July and August
'August is a nice name'...oh Jane, July Caesar would be upset.
Augustus Gloop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was worse than the "Hitman and her" I tell thee πŸ₯΄ πŸ€₯ Charlie needed some rocket fuel ,like last week
I,ve not watched it yet ,couldn't face it tbh. Now hitman and her brings back memories of being hammered and practically setting fire to me mam's house putting the chip.pan on at 3am in the morning forgetting about it then setting the smoke alarm off then watching Michaela and Pete Waterman in between hiccups , happy times 🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
I,ve not watched it yet ,couldn't face it tbh. Now hitman and her brings back memories of being hammered and practically setting fire to me mam's house putting the chip.pan on at 3am in the morning forgetting about it then setting the smoke alarm off then watching Michaela and Pete Waterman in between hiccups , happy times 🀣🀣
Haha bring back the old days πŸ˜‚ :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, yes and yes!
Not to setting the house on fire πŸ˜‚ but watching the hitman and her after coming home drunk and falling asleep downstairs and waking up to the white dot on the tv!!

• Haha
Also, how do they not know who Burt Reynolds is? Whoissitcharliee??!
Do you not live in the world? Where Iceland is a country and not just a way to fill your spare chest freezer. Poundland is not an actual tourist destination despite you visiting one on your holiday. πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I,ve lasted 2mins 31 secs and I,m done already. She,s about as entertaining as a rampant rabbit with a flat battery !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg this took me back......pub crawl, night club then frying an egg when I got home pissed as a fart and leaving it on my mum's bedside cabinet thrilled I'd cooked her breakfast as I hiccuped out of the room at 3am......then downstairs to watch the hit man and her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg this took me back......pub crawl, night club then frying an egg when I got home pissed as a fart and leaving it on my mum's bedside cabinet thrilled I'd cooked her breakfast as I hiccuped out of the room at 3am......then downstairs to watch the hit man and her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A sight to behold a fried egg on a bedside cabinet πŸ˜‚ ...me and the "other half " as he was then used to come back and eat half the meat for the sunday dinner between a couple of rounds of bread and Hp sauce..my mother used to go mad in the morning..πŸ˜‚

• Haha
A sight to behold a fried egg on a bedside cabinet πŸ˜‚ ...me and the "other half " as he was then used to come back and eat half the meat for the sunday dinner between a couple of rounds of bread and Hp sauce..my mother used to go mad in the morning..πŸ˜‚
Ahhh happy days πŸ˜‚

• Heart
serve's her right for cooking it the night before πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Top daughter LexiπŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.