Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone left a comment saying sheโ€™s Charlieโ€™s wife not his mother ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s deleted it now ๐Ÿ™„

Also her ear lobes bother me anyone else ๐Ÿ˜‚ look at the bottom of them looks like they have been stuffed ! So big and bulbous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone left a comment saying sheโ€™s Charlieโ€™s wife not his mother ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s deleted it now ๐Ÿ™„

Also her ear lobes bother me anyone else ๐Ÿ˜‚ look at the bottom of them looks like they have been stuffed ! So big and bulbous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes they do but the fact is all of her feckin body looks like it has been stuffed and is bulbous and it has !! with pukka pies, choclit, pizza, fish n chips, choclit brownies, creamy pasta bakes, halloumi salads with chips on the side, mashed potato with a tub of lurpak chucked in for good measure , 5 Big Mac meals, kfc rice box and 2 portions of chips and beans and gravy zzzzzzzzzzzzz gets monotonous after a while ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got through about 10 mins of the 'I am too lazy to write out quiz questions'. Oh you'd think Jane and Charlie were competing with Ant and Dec for best double act award! Jane had to go and have a cry because supermarkets are enforcing hygiene measures? Cheesus wept! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Let's see what tonight brings, remember to dig out your novelty hats tattlers! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think we should enter our own quiz team , now, what would the team name be?

Yes they do but the fact is all of her feckin body looks like it has been stuffed and is bulbous and it has !! with pukka pies, choclit, pizza, fish n chips, choclit brownies, creamy pasta bakes, halloumi salads with chips on the side, mashed potato with a tub of lurpak chucked in for good measure , 5 Big Mac meals, kfc rice box and 2 portions of chips and beans and gravy zzzzzzzzzzzzz gets monotonous after a while ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค
Oh come on, that's not true...Jane can't even finish 1 Big Mac ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I got through about 10 mins of the 'I am too lazy to write out quiz questions'. Oh you'd think Jane and Charlie were competing with Ant and Dec for best double act award! Jane had to go and have a cry because supermarkets are enforcing hygiene measures? Cheesus wept! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Let's see what tonight brings, remember to dig out your novelty hats tattlers! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think we should enter our own quiz team , now, what would the team name be?

The TTโ€™s. - Tattling Twats ! What she dont know wonโ€™t hurt her !! Or we could call ourselves after her favourite food the โ€œPukka Pies โ€œ ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

And we all know she tells porkies , lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Itโ€™s the overspill from her face ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™m so behind on these thread but gotta get it out

We get daily briefings from Jane is she hoping to take Boris place?

Charlie is getting to stay at home whilst being PAID (you can see Jane is pissed off) the drama vlog about his work heโ€™s so lucky.

Acting like Charlie will be made to get another Job which he will because she will hate him having free time.

Sorry if this pisses off any tattlers but with this pair how can you not survive on 80% wages they spend left right and centre most of the time so surely even on a cut wage they could live comfortably. Some people are getting no help at all or being forced to work.

I had more questions and points but forgotten them ๐Ÿ˜‚ it is strange watching the queen of top up shops and pointless crap buying unable to show off her masses of food.

Reactions: 14
Omg she looks 50 . The fat from those pies ,choc pizza,fish and chips seaping out of her pores. She really has let herself go ๐Ÿท๐Ÿคฎ

I bet most of her followers are people with a fetish for watching her stuff her face. Thatโ€™s why they keep telling her how lovely she looks and how inspiring she is ๐Ÿคค

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lives on YouTube, lives on the gram! Is she never off? Bet she wakes up seeing pound signs. Greedy gammon ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guess our take away?
Weโ€™ve gone for fish and chips tonight.
Iโ€™ve gone for a pie! So itโ€™s not fish and chips then is it?

Iโ€™m so pleased to see you are ordering a non essential take away and expecting people to still come to your door while you are complaining about having to go to work so others can shop for ESSENTIAL food.

They are the limit, the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You can moan about people buying.. But tubby can order on just eat and uber eat.. All the takeaways. Furlow and them both saying the word through over indulgent fat faces heavily breathing makes me cringe

I think in these times, I really can't bear spoilt whales

Reactions: 7
Now I can't stop staring at the giant ear lobes....how have I never noticed them before?? is it where she stashes her snacks?? pukka pie in one, club biscuit in the other

lobe.png

• Haha
If she starts work earlier and leaves earlier she wonโ€™t be dealing very much with the public then itโ€™s not as though sheโ€™s starting earlier and working till her normal time she did say sheโ€™s finishing earlier so why take a mental breakdown ๐Ÿค” I know thereโ€™s work colleagues about but Iโ€™m sure she can distance from them. Say she starts 430am finishes at 830am the store opens at 8am she definitely wonโ€™t be on the shop floor the last half hour of her shift she will be in the canteen shoving in the rest of the donuts ๐Ÿฉ chocklit ๐Ÿซ and anything else thatโ€™s lying on the table so donโ€™t give us your pish Janeychins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.