Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked up Sincerely Sally, Aussie company doing fashion up to a size 14, think they're after the wrong girl!
She might be a 14 round the wrists 🧐

She’s making that casserole with potatoes,giant Yorkshire’s and a bag of dumplings that serves 6 🐷someone said they were boring and she’s called them out and deleted them 😂now she’s gulping tea 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is this idiot acting like she has never made casserole/dumplings before? Oh helpless me, please comment and tell me!

Charlie's pet name for her is 'blubber' as in blubbering mess? 😉
I know, I know it's 'bubba'...now I have that Bubba Sparxxx song in my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’re not getting rid yet she’s staying throughout the crisis 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

She’s making that casserole with potatoes,giant Yorkshire’s and a bag of dumplings that serves 6 🐷someone said they were boring and she’s called them out and deleted them 😂now she’s gulping tea 🤢
It's ok she will be really good from tomorrow...what date is it tomorrow Monga?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Btw 8 fat sausages in the casserole

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What In the actual duck is she cooking or trying to cook and she’s so lazy no wonder she buys everything to microwave she can’t wait for food to cook she wants it in her wobbly gob. I’ve honestly never seen anyone make a casserole like this it’s bleeping ridiculous how is she so stupid

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How bleeping dramatic over packet dumplings 😭 just follow the 3 steps on the packet you gong 😭
And how much tit have they got in that kitchen for two people , and their microwave is from the 70s 🥴

• Haha
What In the actual duck is she cooking or trying to cook and she’s so lazy no wonder she buys everything to microwave she can’t wait for food to cook she wants it in her wobbly gob. I’ve honestly never seen anyone make a casserole like this it’s bleeping ridiculous how is she so stupid
they’ve added nearly a full tub of gravy and the dumplings and veg aren’t even cooked 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s basically home all day why did she not put a proper casserole in the slow cooker why all this tit on the hob

Can you get food poisoning via YouTube because I’m sure I’ve just got it no wonder she has IBS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It's ok she will be really good from tomorrow...what date is it tomorrow Monga?
They’re fools everyday never mind from tomorrow 🥴

The council could tar the roads wy that gravy 🤢it must be burnt to the bottom of the pot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
“Ooooerrrr there’s gonna be loads left here Charlie”

bleeping Behave Jane! Pull the other one.

It was only a week ago she was worried about not being able to get food and going through her cupboards and having to ration this week is back to cooking enough to feed a family of 5. She best not still get a Tesco delivery when so many who really need it can’t get one.

• Haha
When she stated what Charlie’s pet name for her was I seriously thought she said it was “Jabba” as in Jabba the Hutt! Also can anybody explain why three different sources of carbohydrates are warranted in one meal? Potatoes, dumplings and Yorkshire puddings? Surely one is sufficient? I bet all 8 sausages disappear in one sitting too.
33058DB8-0054-4C5A-B282-B63037041D73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Round the ear lobes !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.