Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's because they've expanded the room looks smaller 🤥 🥴
It looks like there's a wall either side of the bed and the flumps are wedged in tight.
Probably using spare room to hoard her online shopping in, she allocated herself slots lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like there's a wall either side of the bed and the flumps are wedged in tight.
Probably using spare room to hoard her online shopping in, she allocated herself slots lol
We always said hoarding buried alive would be her nxt audition ;)

Seems she's had a :poop: morning at work..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wearing an apron to cover up her lumps and bumps? She's going to need more than a bloody apron but she's has obviously kept the camera up high so it only shows her shoulders upwards 🤣

Why is she acting like she's never cooked before, I mean, I know it's been a long, long time since she cooked from scratch but asking what she should do every step of the way? Why? :rolleyes:

'Think there's going to be a lot left Charlie' as she piles the casserole in the pudding so its as high as the Empire State building! And she says she can't eat a whole Big Mac meal, who's she kidding?

• Haha
im sure we'll all hear about her terrible morning at work in a woe-is-me live later so all her minions can stroke her ego and fawn over her front line bravery :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Heart
Wearing an apron to cover up her lumps and bumps? She's going to need more than a bloody apron but she's has obviously kept the camera up high so it only shows her shoulders upwards 🤣

Why is she acting like she's never cooked before, I mean, I know it's been a long, long time since she cooked from scratch but asking what she should do every step of the way? Why? :rolleyes:

'Think there's going to be a lot left Charlie' as she piles the casserole in the pudding so its as high as the Empire State building! And she says she can't eat a whole Big Mac meal, who's she kidding?
I need a big mac in my life now 😂😂...alas I cant have one 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you look at the live chat, it’s the same people commenting and arse licking all the time! Babs and Amy seem to be the main fan girls 🤣 then you have Jeffrey Pickles who mentioned her to Nadia. Got to feel sorry for them, Janiechins must be the highlight of their day, poor buggers

We always said hoarding buried alive would be her nxt audition ;)

Seems she's had a :poop: morning at work..
She probably had to stay ten minutes past her finish time, she’ll be in shock as she’s ten mins late for her nanna nap, lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We need to set up a gofundme page to get us all to Italy after this is over..Images of Italian policemen on the Covid thread will remain for a long time ;)..Now to think up ways we can get ourselves arrested :unsure: 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
When you look at the live chat, it’s the same people commenting and arse licking all the time! Babs and Amy seem to be the main fan girls 🤣 then you have Jeffrey Pickles who mentioned her to Nadia. Got to feel sorry for them, Janiechins must be the highlight of their day, poor buggers

She probably had to stay ten minutes past her finish time, she’ll be in shock as she’s ten mins late for her nanna nap, lazy cow
Oh god I cant stand amy...I followed her for a while on ig but had to block her, she was too irritating 😂 not even worth a hate watch

• Haha
She’s so manic it frightens me. She makes out her lives are to help others but instead she laps up the attention the self absorbed twit. Why does she always insist on cooking a full packet of sausages. Cook what you need (2 each) then freeze the rest.

Oh god I cant stand amy...I followed her for a while on ig but had to block her, she was too irritating 😂 not even worth a hate watch
Oh really, I’ll have to have a nose haha. She absolutely adores Jane, poor cow 🤣

She’s so manic it frightens me. She makes out her lives are to help others but instead she laps up the attention the self absorbed twit. Why does she always insist on cooking a full packet of sausages. Cook what you need (2 each) then freeze the rest.
They’re a pair of greedy gets, especially Janiechins

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.