Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! 🤥🥴
Now that did grate on me, almost as much as the "oh dear a" "bless" and "oh my god" with the sighs thrown in for good measure. There were too many of those as well. She,s a proper old hag before her time!

I can just imagine her barging past everyone else to speak to the manager, what a horror!
Aye that canter that she has like when she greets Charlie when he comes home and nearly crashes through the walls of.the flat !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Charlies company changed their mind about him being furloughed when they realised there was no one to make the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet Charlies company changed their mind about him being furloughed when they realised there was no one to make the tea
haha

alot of suppliers are being told that they need to re-open for construction especially and he works for an electrical supplier...even they need a tea boy.

Reactions: 9
OMFGG yet another self pity party, she’ll be wanting a full HAZMAT suit for the 1 hour 45 minutes max she’s within 2 metres of a member of the general pubic, do they do them up to her size to accommodate her chins and ever expanding waist line I wonder? I’d be bloody ashamed if she were my daughter or wife, I’d be telling her to get an effin grip and stop attention seeking and be grateful she still has a job, all three adults in our household have all lost our incomes but am I making self pitying vlogs about it? No I’m counting my blessings and grateful for a roof over my head and an adequate amount of food in my tummy because things could be a whole lot worse! Here endeth my rant!
I cannot believe the wicked game she is playing. Pity party no she manipulating views again. . What a title at the moment to put up to draw in views.. Than feeling anxious. . I think she's a disgusting woman and he's no better.

Reactions: 12
Now her latest blog she is singing and dancing like the idiot she is. She prob watched that nhs worker cry about getting no food. And saw the attention she got. That nhs lady was genuine. Jane then decides to do her false cry vlog gets the views and now us in a high because her manipulation worked.

haha

alot of suppliers are being told that they need to re-open for construction especially and he works for an electrical supplier...even they need a tea boy.
Prob was never being laid off in the first place just gave them something to talk about in their boring blogs . Give themselves carona attention.

She really is p****ng . . I'm at work now . I came on public transport bus. It is scary at the moment.. i work In student living halls and have to clean and wipe disinfect their shared areas every day. But that life. That's how it has to be. Am I going to put up dramatic statements. Am I going to film myself crying about it hell no. .. I'm going to get on with it and hope as many people are not effected by this awful thing as they predict. Oh and watch Jane and rant at her instead. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Tbh risk or no risk. I'd be getting the extra money while I can or getting a job in caring. If I didn't have kids I'd be working as much as possible in the job. Especially in uncertain times

Reactions: 11
I could t watch anymore than 10 mins her doing a Helen and bleeping singing really done my head in I kept skipping it then gave up. Her hours have changed she doesn’t need to deal with the public basically she’s just gave her colleagues the 🖕🏻 Janeychins is sorted her colleagues can deal with everything. Jane is skipping out of work middle finger in the air singing duck yous I’m off home now. She really is pissing me off she’s a self centered immature individual 🤬🤬🤬🤬 maybe isolation is getting to me and I’m more easily irritated than normal but she really ruffles my feathers

Reactions: 10
I could t watch anymore than 10 mins her doing a Helen and bleeping singing really done my head in I kept skipping it then gave up. Her hours have changed she doesn’t need to deal with the public basically she’s just gave her colleagues the 🖕🏻 Janeychins is sorted her colleagues can deal with everything. Jane is skipping out of work middle finger in the air singing duck yous I’m off home now. She really is pissing me off she’s a self centered immature individual 🤬🤬🤬🤬 maybe isolation is getting to me and I’m more easily irritated than normal but she really ruffles my feathers
That’s exactly what I think! We’re on our second week of isolation now and with what’s going on in the world right now it really makes you think. Then there’s bleeping Jane 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Thought she said he was a manager, he would get travel expenses surely!
I reckon he does get travel expenses, seeing as he was “headhunted“ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really was all about her last night, not once did she express concern for her colleagues or other customers...typically Jane.... nobody else matters but her ...

The forced tears were a good touch.

Obviously being so so upset the first thing you do is switch your camera on .... So so see through yet so so manipulative.

“I’m a nice person” .... No Jane you are most definitely NOT
Charlie looked totally embarrassed, what must his workmates think. He needs to man-up and give her a good talking to!

• Heart
sending you a socially distanced hug my friend, swear by a shower cry, gets it all out
Is she trying to make this 'late night chats in bed with Charlie' a thing? Is she copying Nadia and Mark again? Or Taaarnya and Chris giving us opinions?

I think she has read here and thought I can't use the I am anxious about work pity party to get views. What's the next thing going to be?
She copies Nadia all the time

Reactions: 8
So she spends the first ten minutes talking about herself, what a bloody shock. She goes on about how she can start work earlier and she’s so over the moon, while Charlie has been told he’s not going onto furlough right now so he’ll keep his job, wouldn’t you think that would have been the first thing she’d mention, oh no of course not, little miss selfish arse can’t help herself. She clearly doesn’t give a tit about her colleagues who have to deal with the public all day, you know the full time workers. Absolute bleep this woman, selfish to the core. The lazy witch could be volunteering for the nhs seeing as she’ll be home by what 9am now?! You honestly couldn’t write it. Oh and she’s looking more like Miss Piggy by the day 🐖
One of these days I can see someone punching her lights out. She really needs to watch what she's saying, there are a lot of scared and pissed of people around at the moment, that wont put up with her pathetic whinging

Reactions: 12
I don't get how her followers can't see the change in her talking about avoiding ' the general public' and then the 'aah bless' act.
She might as well have said 'I can't deal with all you plebs coming in asking questions and my job is getting harder actually Having to interact with people like you-can't be arsed with you unless I can flog you somefink'

Not that good of news ..her hours are changed at work she'll be starting earlier and only has to spend an hour with the public..Charlie will be back at work again soon ..
That long? An hour??? The poor bastards!!!

Charlie looked totally embarrassed, what must his workmates think. He needs to man-up and give her a good talking to!
Yeah, like I said the same thing ages ago... He's a wuss!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.