Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Five minutes in and had enough of that ! She positively got a wide on because she got a mention of Narrrrrdia, duck me! ‘ guess what Charlie calls me” bleep is it Jane? Probably under is stinking breath he does. Bubbakins more like frigging Blubberkins!

I,ve reported her as well. Totally advertising JD seasonings as never has her camera that frigging high. Blatant that is blubberkins !!! plus pretty sure they have a sausage casserole mix, twunt🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I knew her and Trump were related,
16195566_1899850890245230_2174510095175348788_n.jpg
narcissism runs in families

• Haha
Reactions: 8
8 sausages, potatoes, carrots onion half a tub of gravy and 2 giant yorkie puds that would feed my family of 5 and they two grubbers ate that to themselves and probably a mars bar Ice cream for afters and put her apron on to hide her fat it would take a 12 man tent to hide them no a bleeping apron. She said we watched her gain everyday in March now we are going to watch her lose weight in April then says her heart ain’t in it no tit Sherlock your built like a brick tit house 😂 April will also be gain with Jane like every other month.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
8 sausages, potatoes, carrots onion half a tub of gravy and 2 giant yorkie puds that would feed my family of 5 and they two grubbers ate that to themselves and probably a mars bar Ice cream for afters and put her apron on to hide her fat it would take a 12 man tent to hide them no a bleeping apron. She said we watched her gain everyday in March now we are going to watch her lose weight in April then says her heart ain’t in it no tit Sherlock your built like a brick tit house 😂 April will also be gain with Jane like every other month.
Gain with Jane 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brick tit house 🤣

More bleeping chance of me curing this bastard virus than Janie losing weight in April 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
State of that bleeping headboard... looks like she has been chowing down on it for a late night snack!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
8 sausages, potatoes, carrots onion half a tub of gravy and 2 giant yorkie puds that would feed my family of 5 and they two grubbers ate that to themselves and probably a mars bar Ice cream for afters
Exactly this. We have 7 in our household...5 adults and 2 children...this is the amount of food I'd do for us if I was doing sausage casserole so omg that's faaaar too much for 2!! Janey has no idea on portion sizes clearly.

Reactions: 9
Why is the bedroom suddenly shoebox size. I'm sure it didn't look like this before. It's like watch bedtime with tinned sardines

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.