Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I need to say anymore? View attachment 102067
Wow, that's basically a summary of this thread-many threads abouts Jane. If we go by her actual behaviour we have commented on...it's all accurate.
I read on another thread a while ago about narcissists being 'always the hero or the victim' it sums up so many influencers and I know we aren't doing armchair diagnosis on here but the shoe definitely fits the hoof!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha I did the same last night. ๐Ÿ˜€
You bother flatter Jane, the girl in the photo is too well-groomed, too tall, not fat enough and has less chins (well perhaps the chins are right) She doesn't have the hamster cheeks though!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I worked with Jane I would have either been sacked or arrested or both because I would have knocked her from Tesco to Eastbourne sea front! Now she's got her own flipping way is she happy the selfish ignorant prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's beside herself ,Nadia Sawalha and her husband have mentioned her name on YouTube:rolleyes:

Had to do a double take, I thought that was Jane on the new Tesco ad! View attachment 102017
Poor girl

I don't get how her followers can't see the change in her talking about avoiding ' the general public' and then the 'aah bless' act.
She might as well have said 'I can't deal with all you plebs coming in asking questions and my job is getting harder actually Having to interact with people like you-can't be arsed with you unless I can flog you somefink'
Don't think any of them can "read between the lines" :rolleyes:

Do I need to say anymore? View attachment 102067
Who mentioned Trump ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's beside herself ,Nadia Sawalha and her husband have mentioned her name on YouTube:rolleyes:

Poor girl

Don't think any of them can "read between the lines" :rolleyes:

Who mentioned Trump ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think Jane messages people/other influencers privately, a few I have seen comment on her Instagram-a couple after mentioned on this thread. I bet she is giving it the 'trolls comment on my thread and yours on Tattle-i know exactly how you feel' maybe that tactic didn't work with her inspiration Jordan Carter! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, this is funny because I was just doing my ironing and watching Nadia Sawalha and heard them mention they were going to do a quiz. Sounds like they have mentioned it before so I'm guessing that is where Jane stole the idea from!
Anyway, they were asking their subs if they knew where to get questions from and was there anyone else doing quizzes.
I laughed when someone mentioned Janes name because can you imagine if they take a look at her quiz and the questions ๐Ÿคฃ I don't think somehow that they will be taking any inspiration or ideas from you Jane once they see it ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I think Jane messages people/other influencers privately, a few I have seen comment on her Instagram-a couple after mentioned on this thread. I bet she is giving it the 'trolls comment on my thread and yours on Tattle-i know exactly how you feel' maybe that tactic didn't work with her inspiration Jordan Carter! ๐Ÿ˜‚
You Could be right ! they were reading comments because they they read off the laptop, "Jane Gammons Disco night "or something ? so she probs wanted a shoutout as to the way she's cheering up the nation with her online disco's ..Maybe Jordan will be invited round in his Mr Motivator gear to get things going ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So should she not know that the store is opening later... I just watched her good news video thing...well the 1st couple of minutes...couldnt stick any more of that holy god sound she was making! Wtf was that even about ?. How did she not know the open hours had changed. Clearly living in an vulnerable bubble ๐Ÿคจ

So should she not know that the store is opening later... I just watched her good news video thing...well the 1st couple of minutes...couldnt stick any more of that holy god sound she was making! Wtf was that even about ?. How did she not know the open hours had changed. Clearly living in an vulnerable bubble ๐Ÿคจ
Itโ€™s all part of the woe is me act, I put on here about the opening hours being changed on Sunday night, I reckon she defo reads here every morning before work so she did know. Ah yes, Iโ€™d forgotten about her vulnerable bubble ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
  • Heart
Itโ€™s all part of the woe is me act, I put on here about the opening hours being changed on Sunday night, I reckon she defo reads here every morning before work so she did know. Ah yes, Iโ€™d forgotten about her vulnerable bubble ๐Ÿคช
I think she pops up here every now and then Helen also ..they've been a few odd comments from random people on the thread, that don't seem to come back again...a few just didn't" sit right "with me ?

Don't know if this as been covered before but this company have commented on Janes catfish picture on insta wanting to do a collab with her. They must be desperate.
please let it be for butt plugs or something equally laughable ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I think she pops up here every now and then Helen also ..they've been a few odd comments from random people on the thread, that don't seem to come back again...a few just didn't" sit right "with me ?
totally agree with this....we seeeeeee you ;)

Reactions: 9
Anyone watching her latest โ€œliveโ€ with the JD Seasonings on top of kitchen units ? Is this an AD ?

• Wow
Sheโ€™s on now as bad as ever making sausage casserole and dumplings ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
Sorry I can't play I am too busy
Reading the Tesco Terms and Conditions and
Working out how Jane gets a ยฃ300/ยฃ400 bonus based on 10% for a month

I did ask @Hugs123 and @Jo-nos for help but they don't seem to have returned โ˜น
Cagney and Lacey reporting for duty sir ;) our "conspiracy's of tattle" are always spot on!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Don't know if this as been covered before but this company have commented on Janes catfish picture on insta wanting to do a collab with her. They must be desperate.
Just looked up Sincerely Sally, Aussie company doing fashion up to a size 14, think they're after the wrong girl!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.