Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She Is as thick as Jane!!!!
Worse ! I can't watch her with all the facial expressions and hand movements, i keep thinking I'm gonna get hit up the chops👊

I dont think charlie stopped working has he? He just got told there is a possibility of furlough but now thats no longer the case and he is staying.
No one knows she tell's that many lies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't bring myself to watch her utter drivel... I came back here for an update ladies. So, what's her good news? She has her divorce papers from Charlie cos he's wised up and he's taking the camera with him or what??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't bring myself to watch her utter drivel... I came back here for an update ladies. So, what's her good news? She has her divorce papers from Charlie cos he's wised up and he's taking the camera with him or what??
Not that good of news ..her hours are changed at work she'll be starting earlier and only has to spend an hour with the public..Charlie will be back at work again soon ..

Reactions: 7
Not that good of news ..her hours are changed at work she'll be starting earlier and only has to spend an hour with the public..Charlie will be back at work again soon ..
Well I'm glad Jane has got her hours sorted at work to minimise her time with the public...duck the rest of her colleagues, she's sorted!

Don,t you feel that Charlie needs to be wound up like a musical box to spring him into life or maybe just needs a good kicking? He sounds like such a bleeping dimwit when he speaks and drags out the fact that he’s had a stay of execution for now ie: furlough not as soon as he thought. She’s practically orgasmic at the thought of having to put up with us Joe Public for an hour! Poor Janiechins has the toughest job in the world right now doesn’t she? My heart bleeds......NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i am so so so so so so so angry beyond beliefe

my husband works in a secure mental health hospital a few patients are already showing signs of covid and one is in a local hospital as he is in icu my husband has been in direct contact with these patients you janey chins sell food and yes i know people are being vile at the minute but YOU ARE NOT ON THE FREAKING FRONT LINE FACING THESE CASES watching people you have supported for years slowly passing away because there so ill dealing with relevatives who are upset and not being able to comfort them due to social distancing my husband comes home every night in bits and near enough broken from what he is seeing at work and i tell you now jane you would NOT come with that get off your fat lard arse do some more hours do not guilt and emotionally manipulate somthing to fit your narrative people like you make me sick you really do even if you were in the warehouse helping out sorting out for stock to go out on the shelvs it would be better then you sitting at home on your lard arse

lets see how long it is before she rings work claiming to be ill from one angry but proud wife who has an nhs worker husband
I'm in the exact same boat as you. It breaks my heart to see my partner who's a nurse in an acute ward trying to deal with all this. His patients are mentally ill enough without seeing staff in all the ppe. We dont even sleep in the same room now in case he's brought it home. Stupid I know but he feels he's keeping me safe that way. This week he has a double, day off, 4 nights and a double and stupid jane is blubbering because she has to leave the house to a relatively safe environment for a few hours!! I'm so sick of this women, she needs to grow up and sort her fuckin tit out

PS @Justdishingthetea if you need a chat, pm any time x

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Don,t you feel that Charlie needs to be wound up like a musical box to spring him into life or maybe just needs a good kicking? He sounds like such a bleeping dimwit when he speaks and drags out the fact that he’s had a stay of execution for now ie: furlough not as soon as he thought. She’s practically orgasmic at the thought of having to put up with us Joe Public for an hour! Poor Janiechins has the toughest job in the world right now doesn’t she? My heart bleeds......NOT!
🎶Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! 🤥🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she spends the first ten minutes talking about herself, what a bloody shock. She goes on about how she can start work earlier and she’s so over the moon, while Charlie has been told he’s not going onto furlough right now so he’ll keep his job, wouldn’t you think that would have been the first thing she’d mention, oh no of course not, little miss selfish arse can’t help herself. She clearly doesn’t give a tit about her colleagues who have to deal with the public all day, you know the full time workers. Absolute bleep this woman, selfish to the core. The lazy witch could be volunteering for the nhs seeing as she’ll be home by what 9am now?! You honestly couldn’t write it. Oh and she’s looking more like Miss Piggy by the day 🐖

Reactions: 17
So she spends the first ten minutes talking about herself, what a bloody shock. She goes on about how she can start work earlier and she’s so over the moon, while Charlie has been told he’s not going onto furlough right now so he’ll keep his job, wouldn’t you think that would have been the first thing she’d mention, oh no of course not, little miss selfish arse can’t help herself. She clearly doesn’t give a tit about her colleagues who have to deal with the public all day, you know the full time workers. Absolute bleep this woman, selfish to the core. The lazy witch could be volunteering for the nhs seeing as she’ll be home by what 9am now?! You honestly couldn’t write it. Oh and she’s looking more like Miss Piggy by the day 🐖
I think her words were "I'm first in the que" when she heard about the hours changing

• Wow
  • Sad
Surprised she didn't clickbait it out over two separate vlogs, one of her good news and one of Charlie's 'furlong'
So last night was setting up this good news about her hours changing...let's cry and get sympathy and then I won't look so bad.
No words really for this selfish, selfish woman! Preaching kindness and we are all in this together...well you clearly are not, you are hiding away from being together! If we can see it then her manager surely can.

Surprised she didn't clickbait it out over two separate vlogs, one of her good news and one of Charlie's 'furlong'
So last night was setting up this good news about her hours changing...let's cry and get sympathy and then I won't look so bad.
No words really for this selfish, selfish woman! Preaching kindness and we are all in this together...well you clearly are not, you are hiding away from being together! If we can see it then her manager surely can.
Some freak in the comments said on last nights cryin vid "brill vlog" and she loved it ,so just goes to show it was all an act..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgot to mention the bit where Charlie said about the money the mp’s get paid compared to the nhs workers is awful, well knobhead butted in and said she didn’t think so, especially with what’s happening now! She must have remembered she was live and it couldn’t be edited because she quickly said oh yeah of course or something. Showing your true colours for a second night running Janiechins!

• Wow
I knew something wasn’t right I get the feeling he offered and hoped to take furlough but Jane has an attention seeking tantrum that she couldn’t afford pukka pies and choklit with a 20% wage cut so he had to go back

She’s cheered up I see ! What’s with all the laughing just laughs for ages no jokes nothings funny ? So why all the laughing 😭😭😭😭 she’s really is a strange one , bet she is awful to work with , she makes my skin crawl lately she’s just getting more weirder 🤯🥴 and as for bean he might as well retire with his pipe and slippers ! Both a fucked up couple , oh and that bed they are in is far too small for them , that’s prob the funniest thing !

254BECE5-D5CF-4071-A92C-656FE5542798.png

• Haha
I bet
She’s cheered up I see ! What’s with all the laughing just laughs for ages no jokes nothings funny ? So why all the laughing 😭😭😭😭 she’s really is a strange one , bet she is awful to work with , she makes my skin crawl lately she’s just getting more weirder 🤯🥴 and as for bean he might as well retire with his pipe and slippers ! Both a fucked up couple , oh and that bed they are in is far too small for them , that’s prob the funniest thing !

View attachment 101956
It was like the meds had kicked in or something she was manic in some places 😳 she's deffo not right. I get the impression Charlie has to be so careful what he says around her or she'll kick off. He said something and her face dropped, her tone totally changed and he had to quickly explain himself. She then changed back to laughing and being stupid. So uncomfortable to watch at times she's a creep.

View attachment 101956
Bed? I thought that was a sofa with a pully out bit that bean is lying on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.