Jane Gammons #13 More dogger than vlogger, feeling the bloat & can't fasten her pink coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know if she came on and said I'm struggling, work is causing me worry I wouldn't mind half so much. A lot of us can truly relate. Its thecself pity, pathetic baby voice and crocodile tears I cant bare. When I cried last week I was full on sobbing, proper ugly crying. At no point would i have picked up a camera to film myself! I got it out my system, had a shower and went to bed.
sending you a socially distanced hug my friend, swear by a shower cry, gets it all out

Reactions: 6
debbie constantly comments when shes doing her mod bit its cringy, so funny that they need such a force around them to go live.....says a lot ;)
I thought her and Debbie didn't get on ?

That’s hilarious having moderators on your lives! Is that normal? I have never noticed but then I am always mesmerised by her ever expanding face 🀣🀣🀣
I always wondered what the spanners meant ! she's got loads of them too

Where is she ? she's late tonight

Reactions: 7

Probably in a food coma or hurt her ankle again by tripping on one of her flabby ear lobes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to make this 'late night chats in bed with Charlie' a thing? Is she copying Nadia and Mark again? Or Taaarnya and Chris giving us opinions?

I think she has read here and thought I can't use the I am anxious about work pity party to get views. What's the next thing going to be?

Reactions: 10
Is she trying to make this 'late night chats in bed with Charlie' a thing? Is she copying Nadia and Mark again? Or Taaarnya and Chris giving us opinions?

I think she has read here and thought I can't use the I am anxious about work pity party to get views. What's the next thing going to be?
Well I hope she's not Tally ho-ing in the bed...or the neighbours will think it's an earthquake :oops: :mπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Debbie is tans mod, sorry should have said

I just can't deal with his face, that blocked nose breathing sounding like he snores.
I can't deal with her plain massive face, wonky mouth self indulgent whining.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
just so you guys know u can watch on hooktube to not give views

i cba watch lives some one help me and tell me whats going on

just so you guys know u can watch on hooktube to not give views

i cba watch lives some one help me and tell me whats going on
Charlie will be returning to his managerial job sooner than expected ,and her hours have been brought forward in work so she only has to deal with the public for an hour

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Charlie will be returning to his managerial job sooner than expected ,and her hours have been brought forward in work so she only has to deal with the public for an hour
That's great to know, I can sleep sound tonight now ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont think charlie stopped working has he? He just got told there is a possibility of furlough but now thats no longer the case and he is staying.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.