Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Another Disco to look forward to from this pair of clowns.......wow the excitement of the nation can be felt from their flat......to their garden shared patio

zig zag.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
another voice over bore fest, marchmass?? cantbearsedmass more like! love the way she shares how many calories two sausages are......then snaffles four down 😂

• Haha

JDo777

I’m all for a “man” taking care of his appearance but a face mask and fake tan for a night out...seriously? She’ll be straightening his beard next and shaving his legs for him!

• Haha
  • Sick

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I wonder if the 'lads night out' whatsapp group chat is buzzing tonight?
Mr.Guinard is off on 4 stag dos this year, apart from knowing the dates I have not taken that much interest...now I feel I should be scouring Boohoo Man for velvet loafers for him.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Sad times when it comes to pay cuts etc, it really is for the millions that are affected by this. Is it just me or did Jane not seem to give a flying fuck, she just didn‘t seem bothered. Get off your lazy bloody arse and up your hours at Tesco, they would bite your hand off right now. Time to support Charlie after him taking on a second job for the wedding. She is highly irritating me at the moment with everything that’s going on, shes so fucking self absorbed it’s unreal

"Oh dee a"..bless you ...It couldn't have affected her too much ..she had a bar of Fruit n Nut the size of her head ,ready to inhale with a ☕

Don't tell us she'll have to move in with the MIL😂 sorry Charlie's mum😢
Oh dee a...bless you gets right on my tits 🤣
Oh can you imagine if Jane had to move in with Charlie’s ma, the material would be brilliant for tattle 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Yashlions

VIP Member
The way she was stirring that mince with the wooden spoon ffs sure her neighbours heard that ! Food looked fucking rank bet bean pebble dashes the toilet at work with that crap in his system 😷 and then shoes lol hope he don’t wear his tight camel coat with that he’s gonna look a right melt 😭

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I’m all for a “man” taking care of his appearance but a face mask and fake tan for a night out...seriously? She’ll be straightening his beard next and shaving his legs for him!
and putting a panty liner in his duds!

• Haha

JDo777

Doing yet another “live” talking BS about calories and deficits...apparently she’s consistently losing weight??????????????? I’m gonna get me some scales like hers!

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Well things come in 3,s don’t they ? So today got my text from the NHS telling me I,ve got to stay in for the next 12 weeks, go to the wine chiller to open a bottle as I need a drink now that the reality of 12 weeks within these walls has set in and realise I hadn’t done a shop this weekend and hubby is at work and number 3 Janiechins latest live comes on and she,s sat there stuffing a doughnut into that custard doughnut of a fucking face and talking at the same time spitting bits all over, manners of a pig. Managed 2 minutes of that crap tonight !

lexiloo

VIP Member
holy hell balls......what did I just watch?? only managed a few minutes of it, I cannot believe they put that out and people joined in saying it was hilarious, it was pure cringe, worse than pure cringe it was pathetic, they reminded me of shit childrens entertainers, the type that do kids parties for a fiver because they're so crap, no one laughs at the except themselves and they think everyone loves them. I think they're both a bloody pukka pie short of a picnic after watching that.

is this really how a 29 year old bloke spends his Friday evenings......a blow up guitar, a colander on his head and his ever expanding belly and chebs on show for all his workmates to see

chebs.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
How is she getting all this time off, I've just seen Tesco are recruiting 20,000 workers to meet demand :unsure:and they've asked her is she fancies a career break🤥

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
This girl she is talking to on insta is a lot slimmer that Jane, she said she has the same amount of calories as Jane. Wake up Jane, you’re not entitled to 1700!
Fucking hell shes deluded, someone asked her if she wished she’d have done calorie counting for her wedding, she said yeah definitely because she would have lost it a lot quicker!!! Is she fucking messing, she hasn’t mentioned the fact that she put the bloody weight back on wtf??

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
didn't need mystic meg to know Jane would blame the current situation for her piling on the weight, apparently she was doing great with the calorie counting up to two weeks ago......does she forget we have eyes?? people have been calling her out for ages on her supposed calorie counting and with the amount of lives shes done pottering around the kitchen we can all clearly see she has piled loads of weight on, she just thinks this is a good excuse to justify all the scoffing! Charlie looks to have piled loads on too.
someone has commented on the live that Jane is one of the angels keeping the country going at the moment......oh do fuck off!

• Haha
  • Wow

Here to hate

With Charlie actually being allowed on Saturday night who thinks that she's going to spend the rest of the year moaning about how he neglected her and how he owes her for that one night he went out. The poor sod probably doesn't go out very often cos the grief he gets afterwards isn't worth it!
And so what if he looks at other women?! Gannet Gammons could do with a reality check!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
And actively saying she's weighing food and losing weight ?? that girl looks a lot slimmer than chins definitely..13st 12 ? round the bloody ankles maybe or in her dreams..now that I can believe..

Distant cousins:)
She was so full of herself on the live, did I hear her say she only out her lashes on because Charlie was going out?! She said something along the lines of wanting him to come home to her looking nice, talk about insecure 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

puggles

The packet mash is sheer utter laziness, I was in tesco earlier and looked at it with curiosity, it looks like it hasn't even seen a potato and for the price of that small portion you could get a bag of potatoes. I do feel for Charlie, coming home to meals like that especially if the person making it has been at home all day doing sod all apart from faffing about.