Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here to hate

Why is she not taking Charlie's job more seriously? It's like she couldn't give a fuck and starts making a joke about how she'll have him doing daily vlogs! I'd be stressed right out and so upset for my partner if I was in their situation.
Maybe she's just delighted that he won't be spending any time with the hot receptionist for a while.
Her round ol' face is twice the size of Charlie's, she looks like Humpty Dumpty!

Reactions: 11

Patsy

Chatty Member
I’m watching today’s vlog and getting annoyed at Jane. She’s asking Charlie to talk about his A&E visit last night but interrupting him as he was doing that. Then she gave him the camera but sat next to him noisily unpacking parcels. Why would you be so noisy in your own filming while you’re out of shot other than to attention seek?! 🙄
I’m sorry, I didn’t watch tonight’s one, it was an old one lol. I watch YouTube on my tv a lot and was settling down for dinner and doing other stuff when I put it on, I want paying full attention at which vlog I chose, sorry 😁

• Haha
I must be a horrible person but I can't feel any sympathy for them if that's the case. She doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself. She would bleed a stone dry if it gave her any gains.
Tesco would bite her hand off if she wanted to go full time shelf stacking in this current climate .... I mean you know actually do more than a 4 hour day - minus the tea break

They need to learn you need both feet on the scales in order to be weighed not dip a toe on 😂 look chaweeeeee if I step on with one foot a bit I weigh less I’ve lost 3 stone pass us the dominos and fire up the mokka

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
I dunno ! when life gets tough just sit in your lounge with a saucepan on ya head makes it all seem better 🥴

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Guyyyyysssss I'm not panic buying before anyone says it, as she holds up a 2kg block of cheese!

Errr I wouldn't call this panic buying Janeychins, I mean, cheese isn't much use when you run out of staples, no, I would just call it greed, pure and simple.

Funny how she can eat so much cheese now yet it prevented her from losing weight on SW...apparently.

• Angry

JDo777

Is she for effing real? Ramming a feckin Mars Bar down her gob less than 5 minutes into a calorie counting themed live Instagram post...when they were handing out brass neck Janeychins was at the front of the queue but we’ve not seen her neck for years as it’s hidden under her increasing number of chins!

• Wow
  • Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
Charlie’s shirt was so so tight I felt myself breathing in for him 😭 must be so uncomfortable why do they do it to themselves 😳 and the pics at the end looked like a tribute to someone that had passed 💀

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
wow she sure is ranty about the JD stuff eh? well Jane maybe you should realise that not everyone thinks you're a saint and can do no wrong, your loyal band of followers may think the sun shines out of the gammon rump but it does not, how about eating some humble pie......not pukka but humble and realise you're being called out, people are seeing you for your lazy ways, your lies, your grabby attitude and the fact we can see you're far far from the calm sweet cute thing you try to be, stop playing the victim and start being accountable for your shitty actions

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm still 😂 at the thread title!

I'd turn up to one of her meet & greets ... with a bag of rotten tomatoes. I think all this 10k on Instagram malarkey has gone to her head. People only follow her to take the piss I reckon!

Has she mentioned her IBS or being scared of shitting herself lately? It's like these ailments appear by magic and leave by magic .. 🤥

And still all she has to offer is droning on about losing weight.

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Those brows are seriously uneven. One is curved, one goes right up like VulcanTans and they both start in different places on each side of the bridge of her nose. Not actually the bridge of her nose, but you know what I mean! Horrendous!

It will be interesting to see if she goes back if she has to pay.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I must be a horrible person but I can't feel any sympathy for them if that's the case. She doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself. She would bleed a stone dry if it gave her any gains.
Neither do I. She works the most pitiful amount of hours for a young woman with no children. To be honest bean could probably join her at tesco, so many places are crying out for staff right now.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Bet after she drops him off she’s straight on to Uber eats ! Drops £20 and stuffs her face silly 😜
She did say in reply to a comment that she has something to keep her busy...about 20 chicken nuggets worth of busy. She might just be Nairing her 'tache or sniffing her knock off wax melts.

• Haha

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
How does this woman food shop so much? I’d really love to know how much she spends in one month! Also I know calorie counting means you’re not restricting yourself but all she buys is a load of shit.. processed, sugar laden crap. At least on slimming world you’re encouraged to cook from scratch! She did far better on SW. Calorie counting just going the opposite direction lol

and she said that she’s got microwave meals for Charlie bean because he needs something quick as he has meetings... how about you make him a healthy salad or something? That’s quick and easy and all he has to do is just eat it out of the container! For gods sake woman.

Last edited:

JDo777

she's upped her hours at work guys, she now does 4 hours and 17 minutes a day........the 17 extra minutes are for her to grab essentials for herself before the people queuing outside can get in ;) oh and she's trying to do her bit and cheer up the nation with her shit disco.......she even wore a "mus-TOSH" 😂
GET THOSE STUPID HATS OFF YOUR HEADS AND STOP ACTING LIKE TITS AND FANNIES
Please don’t insult my tits and fanny 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
Did anyone see in the live she said Charlie wanted a dominos last night but she turned it down ! I should bloody hope so , she had one Friday on the romantic pizza in a car 🥴 she’s bulking out but now all I can do is stare at the red wonky brows 😂 bloody awful 😭

• Haha